1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    03 Jan '14 20:101 edit
    I get sexually aroused at the sight of a nice set of boobs, or nicely shaped woman's butt.

Am I choosing to get aroused?
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    03 Jan '14 20:15
    Originally posted by vivify
    I get sexually aroused at the site of a nice set of boobs, or nicely shaped woman's butt.

Why would you want to ruin a thing like that by thinking about it philosophically? 😕
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    03 Jan '14 20:16
    I get sexually aroused at the site of a nice set of boobs, or nicely shaped woman's butt.

"Spirituality Forum: Debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after." -Russ

Perhaps the Science Forum would be the correct venue for exploring your sexual fantasies publically.
  4. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    03 Jan '14 20:29

If so, kindly tell all the teenage boys* in the world how to stop choosing for that when you're being asked to do math on the black board. Thanks.

* and all the teenage men as well!
  5. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    03 Jan '14 20:30

Have you tried not being straight? Maybe it's just a phase you're going through.
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    03 Jan '14 20:33
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    Have you tried not being straight? Maybe it's just a phase you're going through.
    Can I achieve that through prayer?
  7. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    03 Jan '14 20:503 edits
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "Spirituality Forum: Debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after." -Russ

Perhaps the Science Forum would be the correct venue for exploring your sexual fantasies publically.
    I'm surprised, it is as though you believe the Bible has nothing to say.

Matthew 5:27-28 "You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.' But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

Matthew 18:9 And if your eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Jan '14 20:55
    Originally posted by JS357

Matthew 5:27-28 "You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.' But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

Do you have a problem with this ?
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    03 Jan '14 21:20

"I'm surprised, it is as though you believe the Bible has nothing to say." -JS357

You know me well enough to know otherwise; only issue is selecting the appropriate forum for locker room guy talk.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Jan '14 22:15
    I get sexually aroused at the sight of a nice set of boobs, or nicely shaped woman's butt.

Yeah, big round fleshy boobs does it to me too. Sexy women are my greatest downfall.
  11. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    03 Jan '14 22:34
    This is one my favorite examples of how biblical morality is far too strict. Just looking is the same as adultery? I guess pretty much every straight guy (and lesbian woman) qualifies as an adulterer, then.
  12. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    03 Jan '14 23:09
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    This is one my favorite examples of how biblical morality is far too strict. Just looking is the same as adultery? I guess pretty much every straight guy (and lesbian woman) qualifies as an adulterer, then.
    The situation is somewhat complicated in that the definition of "adultery" has evolved. I will go out on a limb to encourage discussion -- adultery was having sex with another man's wife and was forbidden as a kind of theft (from that man.) So lustfully gazing at another man's wife indicated disrespect for that man akin to the disrespect shown by actually having sex with the woman. It seems to me if you don't know she's married, or know she isn't, it should be OK, but you should try to find out.
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    04 Jan '14 00:07
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    There are only two categories of human sin: covert and overt. The sin of adultery (as well as fornication) begins with a temptation to an individual's lust pattern; carnality begins with thought and may result in overt action. Volition is the issue.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jan '14 00:243 edits

Whether you are aroused or otherwise is irrelevant because you can certainly choose to act or not to act on your impulse. May I suggest you try to meet a real women rather than fantasise about imaginary ones or one where the liklihood of you ever acting upon your impulse is greater than 1x10^50
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Jan '14 00:30
    The situation is somewhat complicated in that the definition of "adultery" has evolved. I will go out on a limb to encourage discussion -- adultery was having sex with another man's wife and was forbidden as a kind of theft (from that man.) So lustfully gazing at another man's wife indicated disrespect for that man akin to the disrespect shown by actually havi ...[text shortened]... ou don't know she's married, or know she isn't, it should be OK, but you should try to find out.
    Perhaps we have actually devolved a nature of sinfulness.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree