1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Jun '13 01:29
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    It matters little unless you start getting violent over it. It's all bullshyte.
    Tell the Jws that.

The Instructor
  2. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    15 Jun '13 01:37
    Revelation 2
    New American Standard Bible (NASB)
    Message to Ephesus

2 “To the angel of the church in Ephesus write:

The One who holds the seven stars in His right hand, the One who walks among the seven golden lampstands, says this:

2 ‘I know your deeds and your toil and perseverance, and that you cannot tolerate evil men, and you put to the test those who call themselves apostles, and they are not, and you found them to be false; 3 and you have perseverance and have endured for My name’s sake, and have not grown weary. 4 But I have this against you, that you have left your first love. 5 Therefore remember from where you have fallen, and repent and do the deeds you did at first; or else I am coming to you and will remove your lampstand out of its place—unless you repent. 6 Yet this you do have, that you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate. 7 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will grant to eat of the tree of life which is in the Paradise of God.’
  3. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    15 Jun '13 01:41
    Also Christ said He did not come to make peace but by the nature of the message it will bring a sword.....But also Christians need to stand against evil and false doctrines and destructive heresies.

Manny
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Jun '13 01:491 edit
    Originally posted by menace71
    Also Christ said He did not come to make peace but by the nature of the message it will bring a sword.....But also Christians need to stand against evil and false doctrines and destructive heresies.

Manny
    Right. And the Jehovah's Witnesses have false doctrines and destructive heresies, like no blood transfusions and the Arian heresy.

The Instructor
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    15 Jun '13 05:07
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    When a Christian tells you something and supports it with the word of scripture you will not believe, but are like the ones spoken of below:

[b]For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but having itching ears, they shall heap to themselves teachers in accordance with their own lusts.

(2 Timothy 4:3 KJV)

The Instructor[/b]
    You are right about one thing and that is I believe nothing you say. You misquote, misrepresent and sometimes just make it up as you go. So of course not, I don't believe a word you say and deep inside you know not many here take anything you say seriously...
    So what's new about this fact? Nothing at all.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Jun '13 05:47
    Originally posted by galveston75
    You are right about one thing and that is I believe nothing you say. You misquote, misrepresent and sometimes just make it up as you go. So of course not, I don't believe a word you say and deep inside you know not many here take anything you say seriously...
    So what's new about this fact? Nothing at all.
    Yes, I am probably one of the most hated of all posters on RHP. Does that make you happy?

The instructor
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jun '13 06:362 edits
    Oh my....Will it ever end?

I have answered and posted many things that explain our view. I have not ignored this subject at all as has neither Robbie.
    If anything we have bent over backwards in trying to explain over and over and over.
    The problem is two fold here.
    Either no one understands our postings and explinations by way of simply not und ...[text shortened]... 'm sorry no one here seems to get it. I've done all I will do and say on this subject, period.
    You said on page 1 of his thread that you are not aware that you have disagreed with anything the Watchtower has said. You are being asked if you agree with this statement by the Watchtower...do you agree with it or not?

Your continued hand waving and insisting you have answered the question when you have not makes you appear evasive and uncertain of your own beliefs.

"Only Jehovah's Witnesses, those of the anointed remnant and the "great crowd," as a united organization under the protection of the Supreme Organizer, have any Scriptural hope of surviving the impending end of this doomed system dominated by Satan the Devil." The Watchtower magazine 1989
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    16 Jun '13 01:50
    Yes, I am probably one of the most hated of all posters on RHP. Does that make you happy?

The instructor
    Makes me nothing but sad for you......
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Jun '13 02:03
    Makes me nothing but sad for you......
    A likely story...

The instructor
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    16 Jun '13 03:19
    A likely story...

The instructor
    It honestly does. I am no better of a human then you are and just like you I am one of God's creatures.
    It makes me sad to see what satan has done to this earth and to many of the humans on it.
    The bible is clear on satans ways and the absolute strongest trick he uses is false religion to confuse ones of his truths even to the point of having Saul convienced he was doing God's will by having ones killed for what he percieved as doing wrong in God's eyes.
    So it is satan that is the evil one, not you.
    So yes I am sad for all that satan has done to ones like yourself who have fallen to man's doctrines instead of God's truths.
    But there is always hope just as there was for Saul.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Jun '13 04:56
    It honestly does. I am no better of a human then you are and just like you I am one of God's creatures.
    It makes me sad to see what satan has done to this earth and to many of the humans on it.
    The bible is clear on satans ways and the absolute strongest trick he uses is false religion to confuse ones of his truths even to the point of having Saul co ...[text shortened]... s doctrines instead of God's truths.
    But there is always hope just as there was for Saul.
    I see myself as a Christian and the JWs as Antichrists. You guys are always trying to denounce his resurrection and ascension in the physical body and deny His deity by claiming He was only a created angel. Whereas we Christians are continually trying to exault Christ to the highest state of Godhood possible as King of kings and LORD of Lords and as the One worthy to be worshipped as our Great God and Savior.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor
  12. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    16 Jun '13 05:02

The instructor
    Laughed at is much more likely. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Jun '13 06:06
    Originally posted by caissad4
    Laughed at is much more likely. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
    That makes me happy then. I once wanted to be a comedian and make people laugh.

The Instructor
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    16 Jun '13 23:46
    I see myself as a Christian and the JWs as Antichrists. You guys are always trying to denounce his resurrection and ascension in the physical body and deny His deity by claiming He was only a created angel. Whereas we Christians are continually trying to exault Christ to the highest state of Godhood possible as King of kings and LORD of Lords and as the On ...[text shortened]... Savior.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor
    You need new glasses buddy.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Jun '13 02:12
    You need new glasses buddy.
    My glasses are fine, Spanky.

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree