1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    17 Jun '13 02:22
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    My glasses are fine, Spanky.

The Instructor
    I'm speaking of the spiritual ones. You have so much out of focus and everyone sees that but you.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Jun '13 05:50
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I'm speaking of the spiritual ones. You have so much out of focus and everyone sees that but you.
    Glasses would not help you because you are spiritually blind.

The Instructor
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    21 Jun '13 14:49
    Glasses would not help you because you are spiritually blind.

The Instructor
    But when one is so prideful and obnoxious as "you" claim you are and one that loves his country and sees no problem in killing innocent ones in wars in other countries, do you seriously think God approves of that attitude and heart condition and one that you seem to brag about so openly?
    Ha! Have you actually read the Bible at all?
    I'd say you pick and choose what ever sounds good to those ears you "like tickled"? Yep I'd say you fit that scripture very well and probably more then anyone I've ever known.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Jun '13 20:351 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    But when one is so prideful and obnoxious as "you" claim you are and one that loves his country and sees no problem in killing innocent ones in wars in other countries, do you seriously think God approves of that attitude and heart condition and one that you seem to brag about so openly?
    Ha! Have you actually read the Bible at all?
    I'd say you pick p I'd say you fit that scripture very well and probably more then anyone I've ever known.
    I may have claimed to be obnoxious, but I do recall claiming to be prideful. Wasn't Yahshua (Jesus) obnoxious to the Pharisees? So I consider myself in good company, if I am obnoxious to you, who are an antichrist that will not honor the Son as the Father. The Pharisees also considered Yahshua prideful because of His claims. However, it is you and the Pharisees that are really the prideful ones.

The Instructor
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    22 Jun '13 00:07
    I may have claimed to be obnoxious, but I do recall claiming to be prideful. Wasn't Yahshua (Jesus) obnoxious to the Pharisees? So I consider myself in good company, if I am obnoxious to you, who are an antichrist that will not honor the Son as the Father. The Pharisees also considered Yahshua prideful because of His claims. However, it is you and the Pharisees that are really the prideful ones.

The Instructor
    Oh so now you are on the level with Jesus instead of one of his humble sheep like ones that will either inherit the Kingom or inherit the earth? Really? I sure missed that point about you.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Jun '13 01:23

The Instructor
    I know I typed "do not" but this website keeps leaving off part of what I type. I am usually able to see it and correct it before or after I post, unless I am in a hurry. Sometimes I have typed something more than a couple times before it finally shows up. Anybody have an idea what is going on?

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree