1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    13 Apr '07 01:00
    In your own opinion do you think that when someone commits a murder or steals that they should be killed and all thir family to just like in O.T. times? I was only asking becasue you think that the O.T. God and Jews where Cruel.

    I don't, I do think though an eye for an eye though.
  2. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Joined
    13 Dec '04
    Moves
    49088
    13 Apr '07 01:21
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    In your own opinion do you think that when someone commits a murder or steals that they should be killed and all thir family to just like in O.T. times? I was only asking becasue you think that the O.T. God and Jews where Cruel.

    I don't, I do think though an eye for an eye though.
    I do think murderers should be killed, but I don't think their families should be. That would be like God sending you to hell because your mother is Catholic.
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    13 Apr '07 01:26
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    In your own opinion do you think that when someone commits a murder or steals that they should be killed and all thir family to just like in O.T. times? I was only asking becasue you think that the O.T. God and Jews where Cruel.

    I don't, I do think though an eye for an eye though.
    Do you think it would be OK to rape someone in the family of a rapist if they raped someone in your family?
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    13 Apr '07 01:27
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Do you think it would be OK to rape someone in the family of a rapist if they raped someone in your family?
    No, we will use a sex machine.
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    13 Apr '07 01:27
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    In your own opinion do you think that when someone commits a murder or steals that they should be killed and all thir family to just like in O.T. times? I was only asking becasue you think that the O.T. God and Jews where Cruel.

    I don't, I do think though an eye for an eye though.
    Hey, what did you learn about homosexuality the other night? Should we kill the homos?
  6. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    13 Apr '07 01:28
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    No, we will use a sex machine.
    RB, you never cease to amaze me.
  7. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Joined
    13 Dec '04
    Moves
    49088
    13 Apr '07 01:29
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    No, we will use a sex machine.
    Like the Sybian?
  8. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    13 Apr '07 01:33
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Like the Sybian?
    www.f***ingmachines.com. Be sure to take the video tour. I think this is what RB had in mind.
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    13 Apr '07 01:33
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Hey, what did you learn about homosexuality the other night? Should we kill the homos?
    no, we should not.

    I will tell you saturday.

    It is 6:30 pm., I go to bed at 7pm., because I get up at 4am., for work at 5am. So I am tired. I will do it saturday so I have time to think on what he said.

    But he did give websites. I think they are councelling sites. I think they are desertsteams and exodus?
  10. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    13 Apr '07 01:35
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    no, we should not.

    I will tell you saturday.

    It is 6:30 pm., I go to bed at 7pm., because I get up at 4am., for work at 5am. So I am tired. I will do it saturday so I have time to think on what he said.

    But he did give websites. I think they are councelling sites. I think they are desertsteams and exodus?
    I wouldn't go to that one I just listed. You won't be going to bed by 7.
  11. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Joined
    13 Dec '04
    Moves
    49088
    13 Apr '07 01:39
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    www.f***ingmachines.com. Be sure to take the video tour. I think this is what RB had in mind.
    Good God Almighty! I think several of those would do the job.

    I love how you can get the technical specs like horsepower, torque and RPM for the various models.
  12. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    13 Apr '07 01:41
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Good God Almighty! I think several of those would do the job.

    I love how you can get the technical specs like horsepower, torque and RPM for the various models.
    Yes, you will never look at your chainsaw, power drill or weedeater the same again will you?
  13. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    13 Apr '07 01:42
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    I wouldn't go to that one I just listed. You won't be going to bed by 7.
    depends on how horny I am lol.
    My Girlfriend is here.
  14. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Joined
    13 Dec '04
    Moves
    49088
    13 Apr '07 01:45
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    depends on how horny I am lol.
    My Girlfriend is here.
    Is she spending the night?
  15. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    13 Apr '07 01:46
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    depends on how horny I am lol.
    My Girlfriend is here.
    Yo, RB, ask her what she thinks of that site.
Back to Top