1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    28 Sep '11 11:12
    Sorry everyone, I'm just being silly now.
    I really dont care so much what FMF thinks of me,so I will try to cease,(only to be held up again down the track, no doubt .)

See y'all!! you too, robbie carrobie 😉

See you later too FMF, I'm sure you'll be close by ..
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '11 11:141 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    1. That's right , I dont steer clear of anyone. I put out a little line up there for Suzianne just to have a stir and se how she responds.
    You PM'd me asking me to post differently when I respond to Dasa or just let him abuse me and everyone else or that I was somehow missing Dasa's point or that I was somehow misleading the forum about Dasa [not quite sure; you don't write very coherently]. And yet, in fact, I am restrained and patient and always assert Dasa's right to hold his beliefs. Do you PM the people who heap abuse on Dasa? Why is it you think Dasa needs your protection at all?
  3. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    28 Sep '11 11:28
    Originally posted by FMF
    You PM'd me asking me to post differently when I respond to Dasa or just let him abuse me and everyone else or that I was somehow missing Dasa's point or that I was somehow misleading the forum about Dasa [not quite sure; you don't write very coherently]. And yet, in fact, I am restrained and patient and always assert Dasa's right to hold his beliefs. Do you PM the people who heap abuse on Dasa? Why is it you think Dasa needs your protection at all?
    The only protection Dasa needs is that little room with the padded walls

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree