1. Maryland
    Moves
    25 Mar '09 01:10
    At one time the (idiot) Church taught that insane people were insane because they were inhabited by demons. It was further thought that demons did not like pain and therefore, the way to cure the insanity was to torture the insane person until the demons left. Those who believe in god are just as capable of believing in demons. It's all rubbish, and those who cherish the church have some very large blind spots!
  2. Break-twitching
    Moves
    25 Mar '09 02:41
    Originally posted by 667joe
    At one time the (idiot) Church taught that insane people were insane because they were inhabited by demons. It was further thought that demons did not like pain and therefore, the way to cure the insanity was to torture the insane person until the demons left. Those who believe in god are just as capable of believing in demons. It's all rubbish, and those who cherish the church have some very large blind spots!
    I've got a "devil of an itch" in my arse...am I possessed?
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    25 Mar '09 03:21
    Originally posted by dystoniac
    Most here would say you are possessed even without that information.
  4. Break-twitching
    Moves
    25 Mar '09 03:24
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Most here would say you are possessed even without that information.
    W.H.A.T.??????? 😲 Surely, you jest......
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    25 Mar '09 16:223 edits
    Yes, especially if your balls are swollen or tender.

"Um, is Tanukis a raccoon giant-testicle-and-hemorrhoid demon?"

http://www.lastplanetojakarta.com/forums/index.php?topic=11211.0

Asian Painting of Tanukis in the link!

He is referred to in this song too...

The Tragickal Hatery of Scourge and Voltage 2: Judgment Day

http://www.ubersite.com/m/92217

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanuki
  6. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    26 Mar '09 01:58
    I happen to believe in God and I don't have to just believe in demons, lol I deal with them all the time. Bet you never talked to someone who got out of the occult. You could talk to someone in the occult, but it is dangerous. I know you don't believe in demons, you are nieve. Have you ever marvled at the thought that all the scientists in the world, all the great minds still can't figure out how a dog barks. Such a simple thing. And you are certain you know it all about spirits and such. Think about it!
  7. Break-twitching
    Moves
    26 Mar '09 04:07
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    I happen to believe in God and I don't have to just believe in demons, lol I deal with them all the time. Bet you never talked to someone who got out of the occult. You could talk to someone in the occult, but it is dangerous. I know you don't believe in demons, you are nieve. Have you ever marvled at the thought that all the scientists in the world, all t ...[text shortened]... h a simple thing. And you are certain you know it all about spirits and such. Think about it!
    One who is saved and a who walks with Jesus can witness to anyone in a cult. In fact, we must face down satan by saving those who are ensnared by the beast. Dangerous? By all means, but if one is mature in Christ, it can, and should, be done.
  8. Maryland
    Moves
    26 Mar '09 06:37
    One who is saved and a who walks with Jesus can witness to anyone in a cult. In fact, we must face down satan by saving those who are ensnared by the beast. Dangerous? By all means, but if one is mature in Christ, it can, and should, be done.
    Proof idiots did not die out in the dark ages!
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    26 Mar '09 06:39
    I happen to believe in God and I don't have to just believe in demons, lol I deal with them all the time. Bet you never talked to someone who got out of the occult. You could talk to someone in the occult, but it is dangerous. I know you don't believe in demons, you are nieve. Have you ever marvled at the thought that all the scientists in the world, all t ...[text shortened]... h a simple thing. And you are certain you know it all about spirits and such. Think about it!
    Lips in the closet, my friend, lips in the closet...They're there...do you hear them whispering?
  10. Maryland
    Moves
    26 Mar '09 12:23
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Lips in the closet, my friend, lips in the closet...They're there...do you hear them whispering?
    You sound as if you are insane. Don't tell your idiotic religious friesnds or you could end up on the rack, for your own good of course.
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '09 12:33
    You sound as if you are insane. Don't tell your idiotic religious friesnds or you could end up on the rack, for your own good of course.
    you are kind of foaming at the mouth already. from where do you get that anger? anger leads to the dark side. don't go to the dark side, you will get a very crappy black suit. light side jedi robes are much more fluffier, we use fabric softener.
  12. Cape Town
    Moves
    26 Mar '09 12:59
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    you are kind of foaming at the mouth already. from where do you get that anger? anger leads to the dark side. don't go to the dark side, you will get a very crappy black suit. light side jedi robes are much more fluffier, we use fabric softener.
    But I like the double ended red light sabres!
  13. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    26 Mar '09 14:58
    Have you ever marvled at the thought that all the scientists in the world, all the great minds still can't figure out how a dog barks.
    I had no idea. If they don't know how dogs bark, then how is the
    debarking surgical procedure possible?

"Uh, let's see, we remove some of the tissue from these here
    vocal folds aaaaaaand there you go. Barking noise reduced to a
    minimum. I have no idea how the dog barks though."
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '09 15:47
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    But I like the double ended red light sabres!
    the george lucas jedi are all panzies. in knights of the old republic jedi can use double ended lightsabers too. though red was still not fashionable
  15. Cape Town
    Moves
    26 Mar '09 19:07
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    the george lucas jedi are all panzies. in knights of the old republic jedi can use double ended lightsabers too. though red was still not fashionable
    So whos to say those who go to the dark side cant wear the nice fluffy Jedi clothes and use fabric softener?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree