1. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    26 Mar '09 20:171 edit
    Originally posted by 667joe
    At one time the (idiot) Church taught that insane people were insane because they were inhabited by demons. It was further thought that demons did not like pain and therefore, the way to cure the insanity was to torture the insane person until the demons left. Those who believe in god are just as capable of believing in demons. It's all rubbish, and those who cherish the church have some very large blind spots!
  2. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    26 Mar '09 20:221 edit
  3. Break-twitching
    Moves
    27 Mar '09 02:36
    Proof idiots did not die out in the dark ages!
    What happened little joe, did a Latter Day Saint kick your arse and take your lunch money in highschool?
  4. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    27 Mar '09 03:462 edits
    Nevermind.
  5. At the Revolution
    Moves
    31 Mar '09 23:18
    At one time the (idiot) Church taught that insane people were insane because they were inhabited by demons. It was further thought that demons did not like pain and therefore, the way to cure the insanity was to torture the insane person until the demons left. Those who believe in god are just as capable of believing in demons. It's all rubbish, and those who cherish the church have some very large blind spots!
    That's why Islam is good. We were making scientific advancements and building magnificent structures while Christians were still torturing and killing people who suggested that the Earth revolved around the Sun.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Mar '09 23:23
    Originally posted by scherzo
    That's why Islam is good. We were making scientific advancements and building magnificent structures while Christians were still torturing and killing people who suggested that the Earth revolved around the Sun.
    Reading this post helps explain your profile too.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '09 23:301 edit
    Originally posted by scherzo
    we wont of course mention the ones that they wrecked and tore down, like the Ancient Library of Alexandria, in Egypt.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Mar '09 23:36
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    we wont of course mention the ones that they wrecked and tore down, like the Ancient Library of Alexandria, in Egypt.
    To be clear the "they" you are refering to are the muslims in the 7th century which invaded egypt?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Mar '09 23:41
    I suspect you and I are on the ignore list robbie
  10. At the Revolution
    Moves
    01 Apr '09 00:01
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    That, I believe, was before.
  11. At the Revolution
    Moves
    01 Apr '09 00:02
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I suspect you and I are on the [b]ignore list robbie[/b]
    Robbie has not been anti-Palestinian or anti-Muslim. He was merely pointing out a fact.
  12. At the Revolution
    Moves
    01 Apr '09 00:02
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Reading this post helps explain your profile too.
    It's 'cause I got sick of having to deal with people like you.
  13. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    23 Jun '09 20:45
    I think that the middle east is the main problem talk about torturing people! I disagree with you about "while Christians were still torturing and killing people" as a whole is truly over-doing it!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree