31 Oct '06 23:22

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    21 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Nov '06 17:17
    Originally posted by 7ate9
    "Squeal like a pig", as they run naked on the floor... like American's did to prisoners in Bagdad.

"Rape them like little girls, so they have no family"... Like Americans caused to happen to children in Iraq, because the need for terrorist protection of their arses was more important.

"Cut off their power and working opportunities", till they are third-w ...[text shortened]... people bury Americans dead, in the same way that was done to them..................
    I'm not an American.

But by what you're doin' you're just as bad as some of them (not all because not all of them are involved in what ever)
  5. Joined
    21 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Nov '06 17:20
    Originally posted by 7ate9
    "Squeal like a pig", as they run naked on the floor... like American's did to prisoners in Bagdad.

"Rape them like little girls, so they have no family"... Like Americans caused to happen to children in Iraq, because the need for terrorist protection of their arses was more important.

"Cut off their power and working opportunities", till they are third-w ...[text shortened]... people bury Americans dead, in the same way that was done to them..................
    I dont believe that you're from Israel!
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Nov '06 01:471 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree