1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 23:35
    Originally posted by Eladar
    You mean Eastern European Communism.
    Yeah, I think that's what they called it.
    We were given refugee status, because at the time ( 1980 ) , The Soviet union had taken over Hungary and murdered it's leader.
    No Nato to defend them. Actually no Nato to protect Tibet either.
    Ah, if they only had rich oil fields !
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 23:36
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Not a bad link from what I read.
    But reading about Zen is as insightful as Trumps foreign policy.

You know nothing of Zen.
    By process of elimination I know next to nothing of Zen.

Monks who read Zen literature are considered the lowest type of Zen students.
    I know enough about the full cup, which is what I used.

Looks like Kwi Chang 1 you 0
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 23:39
    I know enough about the full cup, which is what I used.

Looks like Kwi Chang 1 you 0
    You know nothing about Zen. If you did you could convince me in about 3 or 4 words.

Is anything taught in the bible that hasn't been taught in some other (older) religious book?
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 00:27
    You know nothing about Zen. If you did you could convince me in about 3 or 4 words.

Is anything taught in the bible that hasn't been taught in some other (older) religious book?
    You know so much about me and what I know. Dude, didn't you know that everyone from Cali knows about Zen?

Kick back
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 00:46
    You know so much about me and what I know. Dude, didn't you know that everyone from Cali knows about Zen?

Kick back
    Cali? Like "California?

Knowing about Zen and knowing Zen are 2 completely different things.

Kick back?

Um... I'm assuming your scoring a goal or some such.
    'God' would like to set up a win/win situation for all. That comes from love and not fear.
    Unconditional, proper love. Not "believe my version of the bible or burn in hell" type "love"
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 00:48
    Cali? Like "California?

Knowing about Zen and knowing Zen are 2 completely different things.

Kick back?

Um... I'm assuming your scoring a goal or some such.
    'God' would like to set up a win/win situation for all. That comes from love and not fear.
    Unconditional, proper love. Not "believe my version of the bible or burn in hell" type "love"
    All I said was that the full cup is a Zen thing.

Sheesh, give an Eastern European internet access and he thinks he knows everything.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 00:52
    All I said was that the full cup is a Zen thing.

Sheesh, give an Eastern European internet access and he thinks he knows everything.
    Like I said , I've meditated with authentic Tibetan monks. But feel free to ignore that and just make up whatever you want.

What? you hate
    eastern Europeans as well? Sheesh, I thought you were going to say that they were the chosen people that would bring balance to the force 😛
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 01:04
    Like I said , I've meditated with authentic Tibetan monks. But feel free to ignore that and just make up whatever you want.

What? you hate
    eastern Europeans as well? Sheesh, I thought you were going to say that they were the chosen people that would bring balance to the force 😛
    Don't hate Eastern Europeans, just tired of having to deal with your comments based on ignorance.

You'd think that a well traveled self proclaimedzen master like yourself would have known about the cup thing.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 01:10
    Don't hate Eastern Europeans, just tired of having to deal with your comments based on ignorance.

You'd think that a well traveled self proclaimedzen master like yourself would have known about the cup thing.
    I am not a Zen master.

If you had bothered to comprehend what I said on that subject then you would have come across something akin to "I know next to nothing about Zen" , but hey I'm really not that surprised... and yet my inner instincts tell me to be patient and civil with you.
    Ah, this awful path "god" has put before me.
    Oh well, thank god this purgatory has an end
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 01:17
    I am not a Zen master.

If you had bothered to comprehend what I said on that subject then you would have come across something akin to "I know next to nothing about Zen" , but hey I'm really not that surprised... and yet my inner instincts tell me to be patient and civil with you.
    Ah, this awful path "god" has put before me.
    Oh well, thank god this purgatory has an end
    Your inner spirit is telling you to continue to misrepresent what I said. Badger me for fun.

Bounce your ball.

You claim to have experience with zen masters. I watched Kung Fu. Looks like I got more out of Kung Fu than you got out of the masters.

I was right, you were ignorant.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 02:061 edit
    Your inner spirit is telling you to continue to misrepresent what I said. Badger me for fun.

Bounce your ball.

You claim to have experience with zen masters. I watched Kung Fu. Looks like I got more out of Kung Fu than you got out of the masters.

I was right, you were ignorant.
    I have meditated like 3 times (for about 2 hours each time ) with a "Gese La" . (That's a Tibetan monk who is a "doctor of divinity). I've also visited Buddhist and Hindu farms/monastaries and engaged and meditated with the local monks there.

Why do you insist on misrepresenting me? Do you not have basic reading skills, because that's the conclusion I would reach if I were a bit more basic.
    But I know you misrepresented me on purpose, which is like a sin cause you know full well you were doing it to discredit me.
    I don't need to make things up to discredit you. You do to yourself nearly everytime you post

I never claimed to have experience with Zen masters
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 02:09

And you characterized Eastern Europeans in a negative way, then denied it. It's all right there in the last few posts. You just need to comprehend them 😉
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 02:16
    And you characterized Eastern Europeans in a negative way, then denied it. It's all right there in the last few posts. You just need to comprehend them 😉
    Bounce your ball.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 04:14
    Bounce your ball.
    What has the bible taught you that can't be found in other literature?
  15. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 09:03
    Bounce your ball.
    Bouncing a ball mindfully, but without undue excitement, 'is' Zen.

Ghost Master.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree