Is California being punished?

Is California being punished?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
16 Nov 18

Is California being punished by God for some reason? Perhaps for voting for Hilary?

T

Moves
16 Nov 18

@divegeester said
Is California being punished by God for some reason? Perhaps for voting for Hilary?
California is being "punished" by a side effect of man made climate change.

w

Moves
16 Nov 18

@ThinkOfOne

Want to see a funny picture?

Try looking at Mel Gibson's house after the fire.

http://flexery.tumblr.com/post/180076715466/mel-gibsons-house-is-unscathed-god-must-really

Everything for miles is charred black EXCEPT in and around his house.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
16 Nov 18

@divegeester said
not just california...
all humans must suffer for being human...

if only we had been born reptilian...

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 Nov 18

@rookie54 said
not just california...

Have you met David Icke?

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
16 Nov 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Have you met David Icke?
nope...

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 Nov 18
1 edit

@rookie54 said
nope...
Familiar with his work? (Worth a google).

"Just take David Icke, the local British curiosity famous for claiming that the moon isn't real and that the world is run by shape-shifting alien reptiles. Laugh all you want — that dude has a net worth of 10 million pounds, accumulated through book sales and expensive, sold-out live talks. Whether people are generally interested in the reptilian moon people or they're just paying absurd cash to watch a crazy guy humiliate himself for a few hours, that money adds up."

Adam Wears

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
16 Nov 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Familiar with his work? (Worth a google).

"Just take David Icke, the local British curiosity famous for claiming that the moon isn't real and that the world is run by shape-shifting alien reptiles. Laugh all you want — that dude has a net worth of 10 million pounds, accumulated through book sales and expensive, sold-out live talks. Whether people are generally in ...[text shortened]... urd cash to watch a crazy guy humiliate himself for a few hours, that money adds up."

Adam Wears
i have heard (indirectly) about this stuff, perhaps even this guy...

since i can tell reality from an hallucination, it matters little to me what, or when, or where he says stuff...
am i foolish to disregard his silliness???
perhaps...
my own brand of silliness is tinged with a stain of truth, and thus is humorous...

i like me better...

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
16 Nov 18

@divegeester said
Its one way to look at it

Another is to say that California will get its karma ...

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
16 Nov 18

@rookie54 said
not just california...

ewww..

but california will cop it hard

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Nov 18

@divegeester said
This is one of your more stupid threads.

Not Romans-level stupid, mind you, but stupid nonetheless.

We're past the Age of Prophets. God doesn't give half a crap about our politics, or any of the myriad reasons we give for hurting each other. Humanity as a whole is doomed, we're just waiting for the executioner.

F

Moves
17 Nov 18

@suzianne said
I see it as a satirical and lighthearted OP/thread.

F

Moves
17 Nov 18

@suzianne said
We're past the Age of Prophets. God doesn't give half a crap about our politics, or any of the myriad reasons we give for hurting each other. Humanity as a whole is doomed, we're just waiting for the executioner.
Is this your take on the California wildfires?

F

Moves
17 Nov 18

@suzianne said
God doesn't give half a crap about our politics, or any of the myriad reasons we give for hurting each other.
You are constantly mentioning U.S. retail politics on this forum and framing moral and Christian issues in terms of political parties ~ the Democrats and the Republicans. You have never given the impression before that you think "God doesn't give half a crap about our politics". Indeed, you are constantly posting stuff that argues that there is an incompatibility between being a Republican and a Christian.

Moves
17 Nov 18

@suzianne said

Not Romans-level stupid, mind you, but stupid nonetheless.

There are people in this forum who will not deny that their opposing political candidates are filled with the spirit of Satan. There are others in this forum who have stated that burning people alive is God’s “perfect justice”. There are those in this forum who have stated that the US is going to be punished by ?God for its immorality. So, no I don’t think it’s is a stupid thread at all.

What I think is odd is you seemingly ignoring the attitudes and beliefs which I’m highlighting and pretending they don’t exist while trying accuse me of being stupid.