1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Nov '18 04:39
    @divegeester said
    There are people in this forum who will not deny that their opposing political candidates are filled with the spirit of Satan. There are others in this forum who have stated that burning people alive is God’s “perfect justice”. There are those in this forum who have stated that the US is going to be punished by ?God for its immorality. So, no I don’t think it’s is a stup ...[text shortened]... liefs which I’m highlighting and pretending they don’t exist while trying accuse me of being stupid.
    God doesn't do things half-assed.

If we were due the "wrath of God", there wouldn't be much left, nor people to sit back whinging about it.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Nov '18 09:40
    @suzianne said

If we were due the "wrath of God", there wouldn't be much left, nor people to sit back whinging about it.
    So your scorn in this particular thread centres not so much that my OP was “stupid” as you claimed and more that, in your view, the catastrophic burning of thousands of acres of natural forest, the destruction hundreds of homes and the loss of 70+ lives, looks too “half-arsed” to be classified as God’s punishment?
  3. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    17 Nov '18 13:29
    @divegeester said
    Is California being punished by God for some reason? Perhaps for voting for Hilary?
    A silly question, implies you don't know what God is doing.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Nov '18 14:05
    @secondson said
    A silly question, implies you don't know what God is doing.
    Why don’t you tell the forum about your knowledge of what God is doing in California?
  5. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    17 Nov '18 14:09
    Nope!

Just suffering the consequences of man-made global warming.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Nov '18 22:00
    @suzianne said
    This is one of your more stupid threads.

Not Romans-level stupid, mind you, but stupid nonetheless.

We're past the Age of Prophets. God doesn't give half a crap about our politics, or any of the myriad reasons we give for hurting each other. Humanity as a whole is doomed, we're just waiting for the executioner.
    Nope.
    Not the 'Lucky country' 😛
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Nov '18 23:26
    @suzianne said

This has more to do about dead trees and underbrush than the wrath of God.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree