1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    07 Feb '13 14:56
    "So back to the script, is homosexuality a problem or is it not? If not, how will you explain the highest ever registered sufferers of aids , in the UK, among homosexual men, thanks in advance." robbiecarrobie.

can the j.w's on the forum clarify why they think homosexuality is a problem, yet believe hetrosexuality is fine in relation to the above robbie quote. cheers.
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    07 Feb '13 15:14
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    [b]"So back to the script, is homosexuality a problem or is it not? If not, how will you explain the highest ever registered sufferers of aids , in the UK, among homosexual men, thanks in advance." robbiecarrobie.

can the j.w's on the forum clarify why they think homosexuality is a problem, yet believe hetrosexuality is fine in relation to the above robbie quote. cheers.[/b]
    no because Kony likes little boys i think?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Feb '13 16:353 edits
    [b]"So back to the script, is homosexuality a problem or is it not? If not, how will you explain the highest ever registered sufferers of aids , in the UK, among homosexual men, thanks in advance." robbiecarrobie.

can the j.w's on the forum clarify why they think homosexuality is a problem, yet believe hetrosexuality is fine in relation to the above robbie quote. cheers.[/b]
    because it has contributed to the highest number of aids sufferers among homosexual men, in the UK in like, evah! Please tell the forum, why you dont think that this is a problem, are you fine with all these Rampant Rodneys rogering each other and contracting HIV?
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    07 Feb '13 16:491 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    because it has contributed to the highest number of aids sufferers among homosexual men, in the UK in like, evah! Please tell the forum, why you dont think that this is a problem, are you fine with all these Rampant Rodneys rogering each other and contracting HIV?
    do you blame and condemn hetrosexuality due to the aids epidemic in africa?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Feb '13 16:50
    Is homosexuality the cause of HIV Aids in Africa?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Feb '13 17:06
    do you blame and condemn hetrosexuality due to the aids epidemic in africa?
    whut? your question was with regard to homosexuality, i blame the aids epidemic on promiscuity and unprotected sex, now will you state why homosexuality is not a problem in the UK, why it has not contributed to the highest ever reported cases of AIDS among homosexual men or will you try to cover it up with references to Africa?
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    07 Feb '13 17:19
    Originally posted by FMF
    Is homosexuality the cause of HIV Aids in Africa?
    Sin is the cause of Aids.
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    07 Feb '13 17:39
    whut? your question was with regard to homosexuality, i blame the aids epidemic on promiscuity and unprotected sex, now will you state why homosexuality is not a problem in the UK, why it has not contributed to the highest ever reported cases of AIDS among homosexual men or will you try to cover it up with references to Africa?
    you blame homosexuality for high levels of aids in the uk.

do you therefore blame hetrosexuality for the high levels of aids in the africa?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Feb '13 17:39
    ...now will you state why homosexuality is not a problem in the UK, why it has not contributed to the highest ever reported cases of AIDS among homosexual men or will you try to cover it up with references to Africa?
    The title of this thread is "is hetrosexuality killing africa?" Why are you talking about the U.K.?
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    07 Feb '13 17:40
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Sin is the cause of Aids.
    do africans sin more than europeans?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Feb '13 17:46
    you blame homosexuality for high levels of aids in the uk.

do you therefore blame hetrosexuality for the high levels of aids in the africa?
    sorry when are you going to tell us why its not a problem? you keep asking lots of questions and dont answer any that are put to you. I have already stated that the epidemic is down to a similar lack of morality, promiscuity and unprotected sex.
  12. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    07 Feb '13 17:53
    sorry when are you going to tell us why its not a problem? you keep asking lots of questions and dont answer any that are put to you. I have already stated that the epidemic is down to a similar lack of morality, promiscuity and unprotected sex.
    you blame homosexuality for the increases of the aids virus in the u.k.

do you blame heterosexuality for the spread of aids in africa?
  13. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    07 Feb '13 17:571 edit
    Homosexuality isn't the cause of the highest ever reported cases of AIDS among homosexual men just like for example they found a raised rate in heterosexual women in DC and heterosexuality was not the cause there I am sure.

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-06-20/national/35459333_1_hiv-infection-infection-rate-care-within-three-months

You know who has the lowest AIDS transmission rate? Gay women. So if homosexuality is a problem then why is it that homosexuality isn't causing AIDS in women?

In your post you point to at least what is most likely the root cause:

i blame the aids epidemic on promiscuity and unprotected sex

So here you are putting the blame exactly where it should be. Now how do you propose decreasing promiscuity and unprotected sex among the homosexual community in the UK?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Feb '13 18:041 edit
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    Homosexuality isn't the cause of the highest ever reported cases of AIDS among homosexual men just like for example they found a raised rate in heterosexual women in DC and heterosexuality was not the cause there I am sure.

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-06-20/national/35459333_1_hiv-infection-infection-rate-care-within-three-months

You u propose decreasing promiscuity and unprotected sex among the homosexual community in the UK?
    sorry the question is, why is it not a problem.
  15. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    07 Feb '13 18:12
    ... i blame the aids epidemic on promiscuity and unprotected sex...

That's a very reasonable position, much more sensible than blaming it on homosexuality.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree