1. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Feb '13 23:491 edit
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    limited????? your whole argument is -

male penis + male bum = bad

hardly an equation of great depth is?
    I provided detailed medical evidence, if you need to dumb it down to grasp it, thats your affair.
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 Feb '13 23:49
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i see its Clangers time, look Palfie, on your planet, the singing ringing tree, isnt it pretty.
    time to put the drink down and step away from the computer. dont make me start an intervention.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Feb '13 23:502 edits
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    time to put the drink down and step away from the computer. dont make me start an intervention.
    I think you should start anything that manages to bring you back to reality. I was waiting for the obligatory bigot card, lol, ride on time. Over and out, im good and im gone, Mork calling Palfie, come in Palfie, na noo na noo.
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 Feb '13 23:53
    I provided detailed medical evidence, if you need to dumb it down to grasp it, that your affair.
    if you feel that your medical evidence is pertinent to the debate it shows just how far above your head the debate is, or just how deep you are in your cult.

have you seen the movie marcy mary may marlene?
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 Feb '13 23:551 edit
    I think you should start anything that manages to bring you back to reality. I was waiting for the obligatory bigot card, lol, ride on time. Over and out, im good and im gone, Mork calling Palfie, come in Palfie, na noo na noo.
    should i call you a cab? you dont sound like you can make it from the pc to your bed. remember to clear your history!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree