1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    08 Feb '13 21:43
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Anal sex is an abominable act to me, and I believe it must also be an abominable act to God and His Christ. We must not tolerate such abominable acts or face dire consequence with the judgments from the Son of God.
    Educate yourself.
    40% of women

http://www.marieclaire.com/sex-love/dating-blog/rise-in-anal-sex-statistics
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 Feb '13 21:44
    Anal sex is an abominable act to me, and I believe it must also be an abominable act to God and His Christ. We must not tolerate such abominable acts or face dire consequence with the judgments from the Son of God.
    i think the crap you write is abominable. im sure it is abominable to your god, but id stick up for your right to think and say it.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Feb '13 21:54
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Educate yourself.
    40% of women

http://www.marieclaire.com/sex-love/dating-blog/rise-in-anal-sex-statistics
    Our society is becoming more and more abominable and this is just more evidence that we are approaching the prophecied last days, if in fact, we are not already in them.
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 Feb '13 22:26
    Our society is becoming more and more abominable and this is just more evidence that we are approaching the prophecied last days, if in fact, we are not already in them.
    do you think anal sex is a new thing? bums have been..errrm...bummed since man had bums. if its hole shaped somebody somewheres gonna try and put their junk in it. id list my hole shaped conquests (they are all dear to my heart) but several family members use this site and they would mock me till the end of time.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Feb '13 22:44
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    do you think anal sex is a new thing? bums have been..errrm...bummed since man had bums. if its hole shaped somebody somewheres gonna try and put their junk in it. id list my hole shaped conquests (they are all dear to my heart) but several family members use this site and they would mock me till the end of time.
    No I don't believe anal sex is a new thing for I believe it is one of the things that brought God's judgment on the people of Sodom and Gomorrah.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Feb '13 23:10
    I'd just like to thank avalanche , palfie and whoever went through and thumbed up or down. I did a bit of thumbing but got bored with it.
    I do admire when someone can rebut these "RC ideas" to the curb.

As for RJHinds' contribution to this thread, I was just thinking how similar his ideas can be to those of G-75 and RC. And yet they remain vigilantly divided about the banners they like to fly.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Feb '13 23:181 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I'd just like to thank avalanche , palfie and whoever went through and thumbed up or down. I did a bit of thumbing but got bored with it.

As for RJHinds' contribution to this thread, I was just thinking how similar his ideas can be to those of G-75 and RC. And yet they remain vigilantly divided about the banners they like to fly.
    I have not promoted any of my own ideas, you seem another persons unable to distinguish between objective reality and subjective perceptions. I suggest you meditate, it helps to lend clarity to our thoughts. As for rebutting my posts, even the gay guy recognized the validity of the text, its a great pity that it was wasted on you.
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 Feb '13 23:31
    Originally posted by karoly aczel

cheers fella. ive got to admit im flagging, there is only so much ignorance a chap can put up with. if i was in a room with these guys im not sure i could remain quite so polite.
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 Feb '13 23:33
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I have not promoted any of my own ideas, you seem another persons unable to distinguish between objective reality and subjective perceptions. I suggest you meditate, it helps to lend clarity to our thoughts. As for rebutting my posts, even the gay guy recognized the validity of the text, its a great pity that it was wasted on you.
    you seem another persons unable to distinguish between objective reality

you seem like another person unable to distinguish between homosexuality and anal sex.
  10. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    08 Feb '13 23:37
    I have not promoted any of my own ideas, you seem another persons unable to distinguish between objective reality and subjective perceptions.
    Says the guy who thinks that the world around him looks designed... Talk about being unable to distinguish between reality and perceptions.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Feb '13 23:38
    cheers fella. ive got to admit im flagging, there is only so much ignorance a chap can put up with. if i was in a room with these guys im not sure i could remain quite so polite.
    really, all you did was slither around, your whole advocacy for the legitimacy for anal sex was that the anus has nerve endings and that heterosexuals also contract HIV in Africa, you completely ignored the medical evidence which refuted thoroughly any claims that anal sex is anything other than unhealthy, promotes endemic disease and has contributed to the highest ever recorded figures for HIV among homosexuals in the UK ever and here you are talking of ignorance, I often wonder if there is a planet for people like you and Karoly Poly, where soup dragons bring soup and people speak by means of a sliding whistle.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Feb '13 23:41
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Says the guy who thinks that the world around him looks designed... Talk about being unable to distinguish between reality and perceptions.
    its not my fault you have limited your search for truth and reality to unintelligent agencies, is it, but then again, you never were very good at examining nor providing evidence for your claims with anything other than inflated self certified opinions. I see your posts like a series of balloons, filled with gaseous air floating around in cyber space.
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 Feb '13 23:45
    really, all you did was slither around, your whole advocacy for the legitimacy for anal sex was that the anus has nerve endings and that heterosexuals also contract HIV in Africa, you completely ignored the medical evidence which refuted thoroughly any claims that anal sex is anything other than unhealthy, promotes endemic disease and has contributed ...[text shortened]... u and Karoly Poly, where soup dragons bring soup and people speak by means of a sliding whistle.
    this pathetic diatribe is more evidence of your ignorance and stupidity. your constant misrepresentation of what people say is exactly like your misrepresentation of sexuality and sexual acts. its full to the brim of ignorance..........although ignorance suggests as certain level of naivety that i suspect you dont have, which suggests you are more of a bigot.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Feb '13 23:461 edit
    this pathetic diatribe is more evidence of your ignorance and stupidity. your constant misrepresentation of what people say is exactly like your misrepresentation of sexuality and sexual acts. its full to the brim of ignorance..........although ignorance suggests as certain level of naivety that i suspect you dont have, which suggests you are more of a bigot.
    i see its Clangers time, look Palfie, on your planet, the singing ringing tree, isnt it pretty. You have still not refuted a single claim of the medical evidence that was provided, nor can you, thats whats really pathetic.
  15. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 Feb '13 23:47
    its not my fault you have limited your search for truth and reality to unintelligent agencies, is it, but then again, you never were very good at examining nor providing evidence for your claims with anything other than inflated self certified opinions. I see your posts like a series of balloons, filled with gaseous air floating around in cyber space.
    limited????? your whole argument is -

male penis + male bum = bad

hardly an equation of great depth is?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree