Is it okay for a Christian to lie?

Is it okay for a Christian to lie?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Apr 23

@fmf said
Nope. It's not a non-sequitur. Not in the conventional sense of the term.
The conventional sense of the term doesn't include a hyphen.

F

Moves
04 Apr 23
1 edit

@suzianne said
The conventional sense of the term doesn't include a hyphen.
This is good to know. Thanks.

The post of mine you described as a non-sequitur post was not a non-sequitur post.*

* I am using it here as an adjective rather than a noun, so the hyphen is ok.

F

Moves
04 Apr 23

@suzianne said
It's somewhat sad that the speed of our progress is invariably stunted by our slowest members.
You sound like @mike169

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Apr 23

@suzianne said
If you understand the meaning of "given", as in a geometry proof, then I'm sure you could take the sentence I quoted and isolate the given out of it.

It's somewhat sad that the speed of our progress is invariably stunted by our slowest members.
What I’m demonstrating is your inability to follow a conversation without firing out assertions about something which I’ve said which is allegedly a “given” but you can’t say what it is because you just said the first thing which came into your head.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Apr 23

@divegeester said
What I’m demonstrating is your inability to follow a conversation without firing out assertions about something which I’ve said which is allegedly a “given” but you can’t say what it is because you just said the first thing which came into your head.
What incredible irony.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Apr 23

@suzianne said
What incredible irony.
It’s truth “sitsta”