Is it okay for a Christian to lie?

Is it okay for a Christian to lie?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P

Moves
28 Mar 23

@divegeester said
But you floated it anyway despite being unsure of its truth.

Interesting.
I made no specific claim - just asked you a question and said I heard different after you gave your answer.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
Why would I want approval from you? Or anyone else on here?
I didn’t say “approval”, I said “validation”. Clearly you don’t have approval from anyone here.

The difference with validation is that it can occur without “approval”. Validation gives you a sense of being valid when you perhaps feel invalid. It is obtained through positive or negative interactions and is obtained when other posters of a greater intellectual capacity or breadth of experience.

Yes I think you keep returning here for validation.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
I made no specific claim - just asked you a question and said I heard different after you gave your answer.
Okay well do let me know how you get on updates from your contact fella.

P

Moves
28 Mar 23

@divegeester said
I didn’t say “approval”, I said “validation”. Clearly you don’t have approval from anyone here.

The difference with validation is that it can occur without “approval”. Validation gives you a sense of being valid when you perhaps feel invalid. It is obtained through positive or negative interactions and is obtained when other posters of a greater intellectual capacity or breadth of experience.

Yes I think you keep returning here for validation.
No offense but you really are clueless, not only because you think I’m seeking validation from anyone here but because you think you (and presumably your two pals on here) are of a greater intellectual capacity.

The three of you do have more experience in trolling, though. I give you that.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
No offense but you really are clueless, not only because you think I’m seeking validation from anyone here but because you think you (and presumably your two pals on here) are of a greater intellectual capacity.
Most of the poster here are obviously more intelligent than you.

You’re just a regurgitator of other people’s ideas.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Mar 23

@plantermoo said.

The three of you do have more experience in trolling, though. I give you that.
And yet neither of us has ever been banned for malicious trolling. You have, and several times.

Clearly you lack the intelligence to modify your posting and keep your dysfunctional personality in check.

P

Moves
28 Mar 23

@divegeester said
Most of the poster here are obviously more intelligent than you.

You’re just a regurgitator of other people’s ideas.
Then why are you, Deucer and FMF desperately trying to get me banned? Because I blow your silly arguments and positions out of the water. And it’s really quite easy for me to do it.

P

Moves
28 Mar 23

@divegeester said
And yet neither of us has ever been banned for malicious trolling. You have, and several times.

Clearly you lack the intelligence to modify your posting and keep your dysfunctional personality in check.
Why don’t you start a thread enquiring about whether favoritism exists in how this forum is moderated? How many people have complained about that?

As far as dysfunctional personalities, you get more red thumbs than anyone else here and yet you bizarrely think all those red thumbs are coming from two or three people with 20+ accounts and that you’re universally loved and admired. And you keep a vault filled with records and notes on forum activity so you can play “Gotcha!” if someone forgets they said something two years ago.

Talk about bizarre and dysfunctional!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
Why don’t you start a thread enquiring about whether favoritism exists in how this forum is moderated?
If this is something you feel exists then the onus is on you to start a thread about it.

But you lack both the courage to do so and the intelligence to realise that it isn’t me who should do it.

F

Moves
28 Mar 23
1 edit

@plantermoo said
Then why are you, Deucer and FMF desperately trying to get me banned?
It's Russ who wants to ban returning banned posters. Speaking for myself, I support Russ. He has, several times, indicated to you that he doesn't want you on his website.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Mar 23
1 edit

@plantermoo said
As far as dysfunctional personalities, you get more red thumbs than anyone else here and yet you bizarrely think all those red thumbs are coming from two or three people with 20+ accounts and that you’re universally loved and admired.
Once again your poor intellectual capacity let’s you down; there is no correlation between receiving red thumbs and the recipient’s dysfunction any more than there is a correlation between those receiving green thumbs and a lack of dysfunction.

Furthermore your deluded mind-map crowds your rationality causing you to create this projection that I think I’m universally admired when in fact I think pretty much the opposite, because unlike yourself, I don’t come here seeking validation.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Mar 23
1 edit

@plantermoo said
Then why are you, Deucer and FMF desperately trying to get me banned? Because I blow your silly arguments and positions out of the water. And it’s really quite easy for me to do it.
Insight but self delusion blocking the self awareness required to make an intelligent response.

Here’s some help:
- You’re a multiple times banned malicious troll.
- Russ has stated that returning banned users will be banned again
- There was no condition attached to this; the fact you have been previously banned means that you will be banned again.

This deluded assertion that you “blow arguments out of the water” is risible in itself, but to propose that that is the reason you will be banned is a sign of low intelligence.

P

Moves
28 Mar 23

@divegeester
@FMF

Yeah, I think it’s best for me to just ignore you two (and Deucer as well.)

It’s clear you guys love to dish it out.

It’s also clear you can’t take it.

Troll on and find someone else to harass.

F

Moves
28 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
Yeah, I think it’s best for me to just ignore you two (and Deucer as well.)

It’s clear you guys love to dish it out.

It’s also clear you can’t take it.

Troll on and find someone else to harass.
You won't be here much longer.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
The way you phrased it indicates otherwise:

<<Is okay for anyone to lie, why put the question to only those who claim to be Christian?>>

I was the only one the Deucer put the question to.

Have you been on the receiving end of the Trolling Trio’s hate and harassment? I didn’t think so. How easy for you to judge and condemn how Christians react to what you don’t experience.
My question was not about you, again it was a question about bad behavior with no one specific I was pointing to. I think your trading insults with others has started to make you think everyone is talking about you, I frankly don't care if you had other accounts or not one way or another, I'm not a hall monitor here looking for an excuse to cast someone out.