1. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '14 14:123 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Read the post itself, not what you think to be there. In fact take this approach with scripture also.

False prophesy is not a "mistake", as you very well know. That you pretend otherwise is laughable but actually quite dishonest.
    sorry tell me again where the scriptures say that a servant of God must be infallible, i never caught it the first time. as for honesty were you not the very person caught posting articles that you had not even read, gleaned from third part sights, out of context and edited, ouch, that gotta take care of your pretensions of knowing what is honest.

Never the less I find it tedious pointing out your hypocrisy, neither you nor your spirituality is that interesting to be honest, id much rather learn something from someone and to date I have learned nothing from you. when you do post something interesting, let me know, i may respond and thank you.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Feb '14 15:54
    Originally posted by galveston75
    The bible also says the "light" or understanding of the deeper things in the Bible would be progressive.
    That would mean that if someone knows a little on a spiritual subject that they may not feel right about, like being involved in a pagaistic event such as christmas, but then as Jehovah lets the light or understanding become clearer, in his time, th ...[text shortened]... hovah. He is not allowing them to be fed and to progress. Satan has a huge hand in that pie too.
    Basically then, "You have no understanding because you're not in the 'He-Man Pagan-Haters Club'."

And you wonder why you are mocked.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Feb '14 19:55
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    sorry tell me again where the scriptures say that a servant of God must be infallible, i never caught it the first time. as for honesty were you not the very person caught posting articles that you had not even read, gleaned from third part sights, out of context and edited, ouch, that gotta take care of your pretensions of knowing what is honest. ...[text shortened]... ing from you. when you do post something interesting, let me know, i may respond and thank you.
    Do you think it is acceptable to make prophesies and get them wrong as your organisation is well documented as doing. Those people who stand as the sole holders of gods truth and make prophesies as your organisation has done and these prophesies do not come to pass - these people are false prophets.

It's not complicated, but I know you are desperate so I'll bear with you.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '14 21:02
    Do you think it is acceptable to make prophesies and get them wrong as your organisation is well documented as doing. Those people who stand as the sole holders of gods truth and make prophesies as your organisation has done and these prophesies do not come to pass - these people are false prophets.

nothing to learn here.....move along
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Feb '14 21:17
    nothing to learn here.....move along
    I'll take that as an acceptance of the point.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '14 21:25
    I'll take that as an acceptance of the point.
    you can take it how you like, i told you unless you have something that i can learn, your spirituality is not that interesting to me, sorry, perhaps it interests other people, but it does nothing for me.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Feb '14 21:31
    you can take it how you like, i told you unless you have something that i can learn, your spirituality is not that interesting to me, sorry, perhaps it interests other people, but it does nothing for me.
    Do you think I'm trying to teach you something?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '14 21:38
    Do you think I'm trying to teach you something?
    don't know, if you are you are not doing it very well for i have learned nothing
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Feb '14 22:48
    So mr follower of false prophets; is your religious organisation special because you are the "little flock" or because you have big numbers?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '14 23:03
    So mr follower of false prophets; is your religious organisation special because you are the "little flock" or because you have big numbers?
    Nothing here for me ill try somewhere else.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Feb '14 00:14
    Nothing here for me ill try somewhere else.
    I agree. You have been proved wrong, so need for any additional false comments from you.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Feb '14 00:23
    "Unless you have something I can take from you and then spit you out, you're useless to me so I'll just spit you out right now."

Nice.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '14 00:32
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    "Unless you have something I can take from you and then spit you out, you're useless to me so I'll just spit you out right now."

Nice.
    Shouldn't you be checking the nitrite and nitrate levels on your aquarium?
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Feb '14 00:45

Mistakes force people to be humble.
    Can you imagine what the JWs were like 100 years ago?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '14 02:51
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Mistakes force people to be humble.
    Can you imagine what the JWs were like 100 years ago?
    We are humble enough to go to the people as fishers of men that is why we are so awesome, others were content to be keepers of the aquarium where are they now?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree