1. Joined
    21 Feb '06
    Moves
    02 Oct '13 13:59
    Much to my surprise I've discovered that Kristal Hinds Singletary has a link with online chess - her father is a well known engine user on one of the online chess sites that I frequent.

I guess that her father never taught her right from wrong, despite the fact that he professes to be a Christian (why are so many Christians so unchristian in their everyday life?). To her credit, she did eventually own up to her disgraceful behaviour, which is more than her father has ever done.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Oct '13 15:54
    Originally posted by Fat Lady
    Much to my surprise I've discovered that Kristal Hinds Singletary has a link with online chess - her father is a well known engine user on one of the online chess sites that I frequent.

I guess that her father never taught her right from wrong, despite the fact that he professes to be a Christian (why are so many Christians so unchristian in their everyd ...[text shortened]... did eventually own up to her disgraceful behaviour, which is more than her father has ever done.
    Some Christians are saved eternally and dont need to live righteous lives.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Oct '13 04:41
    Originally posted by Fat Lady

I guess that her father never taught her right from wrong, despite the fact that he professes to be a Christian (why are so many Christians so unchristian in their everyd ...[text shortened]... did eventually own up to her disgraceful behaviour, which is more than her father has ever done.

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

(Romans 3:23-26 KJV)

Therefore, I shall leave it to GOD to decide who among us has demonstrated the most disgraceful behaviour.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Glory be to GOD! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Oct '13 12:22
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    [b]
    For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

To declare, I say, at this ...[text shortened]... aviour.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Glory be to GOD! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor
    So you are saying she is no relation to you?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Oct '13 13:361 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So you are saying she is no relation to you?
    I am almost certain she is my daughter and I believe you knew that was probably the case when you posted this. I had mentioned her name and that she was related to a country singer named Singletary by marriage in a previous post.

I know she has a full-time job, but did not know she had a fantasy to be a Romance author. But I do know my wife loves Romance books. You claimed that being an author was her Job and she could not have made a copy and past error even though in her apology she admitted she was not an author.

I think it is disgraceful behaviour to post something like this in an attempt to embarass me with something my child has done and to keep pressing me to admit that she is related to me. That is the reason for the Scripture quote and not to deny my own daughter.

She is married and on her own and I do not interfere in her affairs. If she wishes to come to me for advice, I am always willing to help her. However, I do not wish to embarass her within the family by confronting her about this. She should already know what is the right thing to do and I know we all fall short sometimes as the scripture says.

The Instructor
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Oct '13 14:07
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I am almost certain she is my daughter and I believe you knew that was probably the case when you posted this. I had mentioned her name and that she was related to a country singer named Singletary by marriage in a previous post.

I know she has a full-time job, but did not know she had a fantasy to be a Romance author. But I do know my wife loves Romanc ...[text shortened]... ight thing to do and I know we all fall short sometimes as the scripture says.

The Instructor
    Ok, that's far enough. I won't pursue it any further.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree