1. St. Peter's
    Moves
    08 May '11 12:25
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    another big fat lie! why is it so hard for you to understand that our whole organisation
    works upon voluntary donations, please note that word, voluntary, as of ones own
    violation, as in not coerced by anyone? Is it really so hard for you to grasp?
    yes they voluntarily pay for them...then they are encouraged to buy more, etc...
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 May '11 15:161 edit
    Originally posted by Doward
    yes they voluntarily pay for them...then they are encouraged to buy more, etc...
    I cannot believe the one person can know so little and yet purport to think he knows so
    much, please tell the forum, what it states on the Kingdom hall donation box, seeing
    that you are obviously an expert on the matter.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    08 May '11 15:22
    another big fat lie! why is it so hard for you to understand that our whole organisation
    works upon voluntary donations, please note that word, voluntary, as of ones own
    violation, as in not coerced by anyone? Is it really so hard for you to grasp?
    Yep....Lol.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 May '11 02:13
    I cannot believe the one person can know so little and yet purport to think he knows so
    much, please tell the forum, what it states on the Kingdom hall donation box, seeing
    that you are obviously an expert on the matter.
    Just to be clear, do you have to pay for any JW literature?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '11 05:20
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    Just to be clear, do you have to pay for any JW literature?
    not if you dont want to.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree