1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    8952
    05 Apr '17 19:49
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    How do you know? If they do what does that make you?
    In fairness he did post that over a month ago. (That's a long time in the world of Chaney).

    He's probably a Zoroastrian Monk by now, or perhaps going through a phase of militant agnosticism.
  2. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29852
    05 Apr '17 20:19
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    In fairness he did post that over a month ago. (That's a long time in the world of Chaney).

    He's probably a Zoroastrian Monk by now, or perhaps going through a phase of militant agnosticism.
    I will stand by my claim that most "Christians" seem to disagree on the "identity" of Jesus.

    Human only?
    Human and God?
    Human, God and the Holy Spirit?

    And most recently, in another thread, sinless at birth? Born with sin? Cleared of "original sin" at baptism?

    If He is God, how could He have been born "with sin"?

    All questions that should not even BE questions if God made CLEAR what and who is the truth in "His Word", the Bible (which is far from clear).

    If the Bible was clear, these issues would have been made known to all......a very long time ago!!!
  3. Subscriberdivegeester
    reality bites
    variable
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86733
    05 Apr '17 20:58
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I typically don't speakup for Dive....
    Why?
  4. Subscriberdivegeester
    reality bites
    variable
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86733
    05 Apr '17 20:59
    Originally posted by chaney3
    I will stand by my claim that most "Christians" seem to disagree on the "identity" of Jesus.

    Human only?
    Human and God?
    Human, God and the Holy Spirit?

    And most recently, in another thread, sinless at birth? Born with sin? Cleared of "original sin" at baptism?

    If He is God, how could He have been born "with sin"?

    All questions that should not ...[text shortened]... the Bible was clear, these issues would have been made known to all......a very long time ago!!!
    How was rehab?
  5. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29852
    05 Apr '17 21:01
    Originally posted by divegeester
    How was rehab?
    How is being a fake Christian going for you?
  6. Subscriberdivegeester
    reality bites
    variable
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86733
    05 Apr '17 22:38
    Originally posted by chaney3
    How is being a fake Christian going for you?
    Have you decided if you are a Christian yet?
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    148576
    05 Apr '17 23:37
    Originally posted by chaney3
    I will stand by my claim that most "Christians" seem to disagree on the "identity" of Jesus.

    Human only?
    Human and God?
    Human, God and the Holy Spirit?

    And most recently, in another thread, sinless at birth? Born with sin? Cleared of "original sin" at baptism?

    If He is God, how could He have been born "with sin"?

    All questions that should not ...[text shortened]... the Bible was clear, these issues would have been made known to all......a very long time ago!!!
    I share the view most who claim to be Christian don't know the Lord, but that does mean that there are those that do.
  8. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29845
    05 Apr '17 23:48
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I share the view most who claim to be Christian don't know the Lord, but that does mean that there are those that do.
    When you say "most", you mean more than 1.1 billion Christians, is that right?
Back to Top