1. Cape Town
    Moves
    28 Mar '07 10:24
    Originally posted by josephw
    But is there proof? You know, the kind of proof that nobody can deny.
    People can deny anything they like. dj2becker is a prime example of this. He will quite readily deny that chemical reactions take place and such like.

There is no such thing as proof that nobody can deny. There is only solid evidence that any sane man in his right mind cannot deny if he is willing to learn enough to understand it. Scientists call that a Theory. And yes, there is plenty of solid evidence for evolution.
  2. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    28 Mar '07 10:26
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    The King of Evolution threads has arrived. All hail the retard king.
    You shouldn't say such things about yourself. It might just dent your ape-pathetic self-image.
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    28 Mar '07 10:292 edits
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    People can deny anything they like. dj2becker is a prime example of this. He will quite readily deny that chemical reactions take place and such like.

There is no such thing as proof that nobody can deny. There is only solid evidence that any sane man in his right mind cannot deny if he is willing to learn enough to understand it. Scientists call that a Theory. And yes, there is plenty of solid evidence for evolution.
    When did I deny that chemical reactions take place?

Sigh.

And then there are the ape-pathetic geniuses that think that a chemical reaction proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that we all crawled out of a chemical soup.

It is no wonder they pride themselves in being related to the apes.
  4. Earth
    Moves
    28 Mar '07 10:32
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Why do you feel it is so disrespectful? What's so bad about apes? Do you deny that we share 99.99% of the same DNA, and are morphologically, biochemically and physiologically almost identical to any other ape?
    We share 99.99% of the same DNA as apes, yet the apes are stilll hanging from the trees while we are exploring the cosmos.

You atheists pride yourself in being logical? Any baboon can see that there is more to us humans than just DNA, morphology, physiology and all the other "Logies" combined.
  5. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    28 Mar '07 10:45
    Originally posted by Varqa
    We share 99.99% of the same DNA as apes, yet the apes are stilll hanging from the trees while we are exploring the cosmos.

You atheists pride yourself in being logical? Any baboon can see that there is more to us humans than just DNA, morphology, physiology and all the other "Logies" combined.
    99,99%?

The figures published do not mean quite what is claimed in the popular publications (and even some respectable science journals). DNA contains its information in the sequence of four chemical compounds known as nucleotides, abbreviated C,G,A,T. Groups of three of these at a time are 'read' by complex translation machinery in the cell to determine the sequence of 20 different types of amino acids to be incorporated into proteins. The human DNA has at least 3,000,000,000 nucleotides in sequence.A proper comparison has not been made. Chimp DNA has not been fully sequenced..
  6. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    28 Mar '07 10:49

Prove it. Give me some evidence to show that there's 'more to us humans than just DNA, morphology, physiology and all the other "Logies" combined'.
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    28 Mar '07 11:03

If a baboon can figure that out, isn't that evidence that they are more advanced than you give them credit for? Especially considering that baboons aren't even apes, so the apes must be even cleverer.
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    28 Mar '07 12:34
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Prove it. Give me some evidence to show that there's 'more to us humans than just DNA, morphology, physiology and all the other "Logies" combined'.
    Prove that humans and chimps have a 99.99% similarity in their DNA.
  9. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    28 Mar '07 13:00
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    Prove that humans and chimps have a 99.99% similarity in their DNA.
    I did not make that claim, so no.
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    28 Mar '07 13:07
    I did not make that claim, so no.
    But you were sure not to correct the guy that made the claim huh?
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    28 Mar '07 13:10
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Why do you feel it is so disrespectful? What's so bad about apes? Do you deny that we share 99.99% of the same DNA, and are morphologically, biochemically and physiologically almost identical to any other ape?
    Prove that humans and apes share 99.99% of the same DNA.
  12. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    28 Mar '07 13:211 edit
    But you were sure not to correct the guy that made the claim huh?
    I have no interest in picking up that part of this debate, what he says on that is between the two of you, idiot.
  13. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    28 Mar '07 13:35
    I have no interest in picking up that part of this debate, what he says on that is between the two of you, idiot.
    Then don't.
  14. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    28 Mar '07 13:38
    Then don't.
    I didn't and do not intend to do so.
  15. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    28 Mar '07 13:39
    I didn't and do not intend to do so.
    Good for you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree