1. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 Jun '19 17:16
    @galveston75 said
    Oh no buddy. You are going to heaven. With the abundance of spiritual knowledge you have, like lots and lots and even more lots, they need you there to help them out.
    Going to heaven is a delusion enjoyed by those who do not know the truth.
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    04 Jun '19 18:12
    @rajk999 said
    Going to heaven is a delusion enjoyed by those who do not know the truth.
    Oh come on now. Don't be so humble. You know your going!!!
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Jun '19 20:111 edit
    @galveston75 said
    Oh come on now. Don't be so humble. You know your going!!!
    You lot will be segregated off somewhere so the rejoicing elsewhere doesn’t destroy the illusion of your exclusivity.
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    04 Jun '19 20:45
    @divegeester said
    You lot will be segregated off somewhere so the rejoicing elsewhere doesn’t destroy the illusion of your exclusivity.
    Just my opinion but it seems you drop about 10 IQ points daily on normal IQ levels. Spiritually you have zipola points. "0".
    You should take religious classes from Rajk because he is going to heaven because he knows more then any of us. He will deny it but seriously he is the go too guy for all your spiritual needs.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Jun '19 20:56
    @galveston75 said
    Just my opinion but it seems you drop about 10 IQ points daily on normal IQ levels.
    Well it’s a good job that “your opinion” carries so much weight in here then isn’t it...
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    04 Jun '19 21:18
    @divegeester said
    Well it’s a good job that “your opinion” carries so much weight in here then isn’t it...
    Yes sir reeeeeee....
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 Jun '19 22:03
    @galveston75 said
    Just my opinion but it seems you drop about 10 IQ points daily on normal IQ levels. Spiritually you have zipola points. "0".
    You should take religious classes from Rajk because he is going to heaven because he knows more then any of us. He will deny it but seriously he is the go too guy for all your spiritual needs.
    Charles Russell was the real guy. He told the blacks in the society around him that they will be turned into whiles if they join the Jehovah Witness faith, in the next life as their are no blacks in the Kingdom of God.
  8. S. Korea
    Moves
    04 Jun '19 23:35
    @divegeester said
    Who mentioned “turn away Christians”?

I’m using “God’s children” in precisely the same way vivify was, who’s post I was replying to.
    How is he using it? I am not sure.
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    05 Jun '19 02:07
    @rajk999 said
    Charles Russell was the real guy. He told the blacks in the society around him that they will be turned into whiles if they join the Jehovah Witness faith, in the next life as their are no blacks in the Kingdom of God.
    https://www.answers.com/Q/Was_Charles_Taze_Russell_a_racist

You know every time I quote a scripture to you or your buddy dive dude you two always ignore it because you can't rebuke it with nothing but some stupid comments which that proves you two know a lot less about the bible then you think and then like clock work your fallback plan is to always dig up some old misquoted comment that somebody said or that for the time they lived in was not out of place or because they didn't have the full understanding yet of Jehovah's views.
    Stop lowering yourselves to such childish levels and add something to the forum that shows some maturity.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Jun '19 03:01
    @galveston75 said
    https://www.answers.com/Q/Was_Charles_Taze_Russell_a_racist

You know every time I quote a scripture to you or your buddy dive dude you two always ignore it because you can't rebuke it with nothing but some stupid comments which that proves you two know a lot less about the bible then you think and then like clock work your fallback plan is to always dig up some old mi ...[text shortened]... lowering yourselves to such childish levels and add something to the forum that shows some maturity.
    Gods chosen did not know the truth???

So next 100 yrs your teachings are going to change again.
  11. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Jun '19 10:14
    @rajk999 said
    Yours will when you find out you can't enter the kingdom of God based on your works theology.
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    05 Jun '19 12:22
    @rajk999 said
    Gods chosen did not know the truth???

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/2016-yearbook/highlights/jehovahs-witnesses-beliefs-clarified/?stage=Stage#?insight[search_id]=63833964-febd-4672-8513-bef613fb1e29&insight[search_result_index]=3

It not only get's clarified every 100 years as you state, it gets clarified yearly or more exact, it gets clarified when Jehovah clarifies it for us. This is clearly stated in any bible in the world as shown by the scriptures quoted here.
    Why would this process not make sense to you? The vast majority of ones who say they are Christians can't explain half of the bible. Why is that? Did God give us this book to keep so many in the dark or to keep us just flat confused? No of course not. But he designed many parts of it to not be clear "unless they are honestly asking Jehovah to help" and are willing to do as he ask even if that means to do as his son Jesus commanded and that is to be NO part of this world. But then one has to learn from God's word what that means....
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Jun '19 14:27
    @galveston75 said
    https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/2016-yearbook/highlights/jehovahs-witnesses-beliefs-clarified/?stage=Stage#?insight[search_id]=63833964-febd-4672-8513-bef613fb1e29&insight[search_result_index]=3

It not only get's clarified every 100 years as you state, it gets clarified yearly or more exact, it gets clarified when Jehovah clarifies it for us. This is clearly s ...[text shortened]... d that is to be NO part of this world. But then one has to learn from God's word what that means....
    You are not Gods chosen.
    End of Story.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Jun '19 14:37
    @vivify

Yes. But given how Christians are supposed to believe all people as God's children, self-segregation seems wrong. Churches should be the least segregated of places, shouldn't they?

If Christians really care about the building up of the mystical Body of Christ, they should seek to blend and mingle with those of different races and cultures. What they have in common is something in the new creation in that they share the life of God.

Now no doubt, language, ethnicity, country, even region of the country, forms some lesser bonds of unity in the old creation. But having a vision of the "one new man" Christians should ask only one important question -

"Has Christ received this person? If Christ has received this person then I must receive this person."

"Therefore receive one another as Christ also received you to the glory of God." (Romans 15:7)

This does not mean that we scold the Spanish brothers for preparing Spanish food in their dinner, or insist that the Japanese saints not speak their language in their worship. Practicality may call for a English speaking meeting because most of the Christians in that meeting speak English. Or practicality may call for a Chinese speaking meeting because most of the participants speak Chinese.

But these are not churches defined by race. They are meetings designated by language. And if the vision of the saints in for the universal Church it is good for them to mingle, blend, unite in spirit with those with whom their unity is based on the life of Christ alone.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Jun '19 14:51
    @philokalia said
    How is he using it? I am not sure.
    Best to keep quite then.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree