Isa. 60:22

Isa. 60:22

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Dec 16

Originally posted by divegeester
So I don't need to be member of the "Jehovah's Witness" church in order to know God, to be known by God, experience eternal life, be part of the 144,000 or any of the other biblical based benefits associated with redemption. correct?

Cool.
That's not what his overlords say.

rc

Moves
09 Dec 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
You know, your public display of ignorance is really getting tiresome.
lets look at your ignorance, you have claimed I made something up and yet you cannot tell us what that is, you claim that all members of the 144,000 are Jews and yet cannot tell us where that is written, i know what i believe and i can explain it bit it seems that you are having not a little difficulty, excuse while i rightfully mock you and your claims of ignorance.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Dec 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I dont know, have I not stated as much now four times, maybe you do, maybe you don't.
Excellent news for your congregations!

You really should tell all the poor folk who want to leave your church but are too scared of being shunned for doing so,

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Dec 16

Excellent news for me too, phew I nearly joined you lot.

rc

Moves
09 Dec 16

It's not my position to teach you about the Bible.

I mean, before you guys changed the bits you don't like.
tell us where your Bible state that the 144,000 are all Jews, you made a claim and I want you to substantiate it.

rc

Moves
09 Dec 16

Excellent news for your congregations!

You really should tell all the poor folk who want to leave your church but are too scared of being shunned for doing so,
unworthy of anyones attention, have you tried the Daily Mail, perhaps they might be interested.

rc

Moves
09 Dec 16

Excellent news for me too, phew I nearly joined you lot.
you don't join, you need to study and be accepted, does your ignorance know no bounds?

rc

Moves
09 Dec 16
2 edits

A summation before i go to work,

the alleged Christians here have made certain claims, claims that they cannot substantiate and they use terms that they have not the slightest idea what they mean, terms like salvation, Gods Kingdom, the end times. Clearly its a battle against their ignorance, profound and deep as it is, I have some little hope though,

For the weapons of our warfare are not fleshly, but powerful by God for overturning strongly entrenched things. For we are overturning reasonings and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are bringing every thought into captivity to make it obedient to the Christ, 2 Corinthians 10: 4.5

A most interesting little foray into the spirituality forum.

F

Moves
09 Dec 16

No wonder robbie carrobie is unable to point to even one, single, specific person that he's converted to his religious group despite spending 20 years or so traipsing from doorstep to doorstep.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Dec 16

tell us where your Bible state that the 144,000 are all Jews, you made a claim and I want you to substantiate it.
12,000 of each tribe of Israel sounds like Jews to me.

I can't even begin to try to make up how this means JWs.

But apparently, you can.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
"traipsing from doorstep to doorstep"
"waking up hard-working people on Saturday mornings, trying to convince them their Bible is wrong and that they should believe the ridiculous made-up NWT instead"

Fixed.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
09 Dec 16

"waking up hard-working people on Saturday mornings, trying to convince them their Bible is wrong and that they should believe the ridiculous made-up NWT instead"

Fixed.
I used to belong to a cult myself. Trust me, it is very hard to get out. Humanly impossible.

F

Moves
09 Dec 16
1 edit

[about JWs:] "waking up hard-working people on Saturday mornings, trying to convince them their Bible is wrong and that they should believe the ridiculous made-up NWT instead"
No. Not "fixed", Suzianne. You should just speak for yourself. This kind of sentiment of yours is not one I share at all. I never objected to JWs coming to my door and I had many a pleasant and harmless conversation with them [in three different countries] ~ and even a few coffees in Deny's from time to time.

So if you want to sneer at JWs simply on account of the fact that they approach people to talk about their faith in the way they do, then leave me out of it. The point I was making was about robbie's daft & unpleasant - and above all puerile - character and behaviour, and I was questioning whether - if he's like that on the doorsteps - it might have something to do with his 20 years without being able to claim he has converted/recruited anyone.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Dec 16

you don't join, you need to study and be accepted, does your ignorance know no bounds?
But actually I don't "need" to do I robbie?

Because as you said you don't know whether I need to join or not.

rc

Moves
09 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
No wonder robbie carrobie is unable to point to even one, single, specific person that he's converted to his religious group despite spending 20 years or so traipsing from doorstep to doorstep.
No wonder FMF cannot tell us anything about these terms he is attempting to utilise, 20 years an alleged Christian and Biblically illiterate. Ouch!