This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Feb '14 22:52
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I don't know how you could have read all that in to that one little phrase I typed.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Feb '14 23:19

4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Feb '14 23:44
    I've never been there so I am going by what I have heard. I have already heard that there are a minority of Christians there, however, as I understand it, the conflict seems to be with the Muslims, not with the Christians.

The Muslims are the ones in power, are they not? The Muslims had many chances to agree to a peaceful settlement of the issue, so I see it as their fault for prolonging the conflict as well as responsible for any harm to Christians as a result.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Feb '14 23:553 edits

6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Feb '14 03:273 edits
    Have you been there and know first hand what is happening? Do you deny all those reports of Muslim suicide bombers blowing up themselves in order to also kill as many Israeli citizens as possible and the many rockets that Muslims have fired into Israeli residences and even schools injuring many including children?

Do you deny that the Palestinians could have had a homeland from the very beginning by excepting the British mandate to divide the land, but the Muslim Palestinians objected? Don't you remember all the other times the USA tried to make a deal and in most of those cases it was the Muslim Palestinians that rejected the deal because of some stupid reason, like refusing to acknowledge Israel's right to exist.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1413
  7. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    22 Feb '14 05:38
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    [b]The Ultimate Goal of Islam is World Conquest.
    Where do bin Laden and al-Zarqawi get this goal of spreading Islam around the world? Out of thin air? Why do not Evangelical Christians use violence and other extreme means to spread their message? After all, Christ said to his disciples to go into all the world and preach the gospel (Matt 28:18-20). What is the ...[text shortened]... in the historical context of warfare and violence, so how can they fail to inspire violent fanatics?
    Why didn't your god warn you of this in his holy, holy book ?
    Why did your god let Islam become a religion ?
    Why has your god done nothing to remedy this coming disaster ?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Feb '14 07:47
    Originally posted by caissad4
    Why didn't your god warn you of this in his holy, holy book ?
    Why did your god let Islam become a religion ?
    Why has your god done nothing to remedy this coming disaster ?
    He did warn those that could understand. But He apparently let Islam become a religion of war to be the villian army of the Antichrist so He could fight against it and save His Christian bride in a dramatic way. My God will remedy the situation at the right time and show Himself as the super hero.
  9. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    22 Feb '14 07:57
    He did warn those that could understand. But He apparently let Islam become a religion of war to be the villian army of the Antichrist so He could fight against it and save His Christian bride in a dramatic way. My God will remedy the situation at the right time and show Himself as the super hero.
    What ? No youtube video ? I am disappointed.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Feb '14 08:00
    Originally posted by caissad4
    What ? No youtube video ? I am disappointed.
    That would make it too easy for you.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Feb '14 08:54
    THE ISLAMIC MARK OF BEAST CONNECTION

YouTube
  12. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    22 Feb '14 10:27
    Proper Knob has been attacking my character and intelligence ever since I disagreed with him on evilution and made him look like a fool. He wanted me to read a special book that he thought proved evilution and after reading a small portion, I saw that it was the same old crap and discarded it. One has to put up with those that attack the messenger more than the message on here.
    There's only one person here you've ever made to look a fool, and you do that on a daily basis.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Feb '14 14:00
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    There's only one person here you've ever made to look a fool, and you do that on a daily basis.
    Well, don't feel too bad. I didn't mean it.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Feb '14 19:542 edits

15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Feb '14 21:25
    First, I note with disdain that Duchess64 has disingenuously ignored every one of the questions I asked her. Instead, Duchess64 has choosen to regurgitate much of the same old Palestinian propaganda from the days of the terrorist leader Yasser Arafat.

Second, I note with disdain that Duchess64 prefers to ignore all the deadly violent terriorist attacks against Israeli civilians. Instead, Duchess64 has chosen to concentrate on a minority group of Palestinian Christians, who have been held hostage and brainwashed by the deceitful Muslim leaders of the Palestinian Authority.

Third, Duchess64 shows how closed-minded and biased she is by blaming U.S. News media for reporting the news of what is happening there. Duchess64 also blames U.S Politicians for not getting a peace agreement dispite the fact that it is the Palestinian Authority that refuses to cooperate after the U.S. has managed to get Israel to give some of their land up to the Palestinians several times and all Israel gets in return is attacks from bombs and rockets from the Muslims. Duchess64 fails to mention that Muslim Arabs have been shouting "Death to the Jews and America" for many years. The following is a recent news report:

Hamas TV broadcast 10 days ago a speech by a Muslim cleric who preached, “Our mantle is death to the Jews and to America."

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/163020

It is obvious that Duchess64 is too biased or ignorant to comprehend the real problem in the Middle East because of her one-sided and deceived education from propaganda sources that favor the Palestinians that hate Jews and Americans.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree