1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Feb '14 21:27
    Originally posted by caissad4
    What ? No youtube video ? I am disappointed.
    LOL
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Feb '14 21:29
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I don't know how you could have read all that in to that one little phrase I typed.
    I know this may be difficult for you to understand, but people often bring their own knowledge into conversations. Just because someone replies to a post you typed, doesn't mean their answer has to be all about you.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Feb '14 21:43

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Feb '14 21:463 edits
    Christians can be pro-Israel and still recognize that politically the nation has plenty of faults.

I think Christians and others for that matter can be pro-Israel without being anti-Arab.

As for any theory that the Antichrist is Moslem (I didn't watch any video), I seriously doubt that because it doesn't square up with what we are told about this person.

He will put down all religions. We should not expect him to uphold Islam as some kind of favorite.

Paul says that final man of sin " ... opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or an object of worship, so that he sits in the temple of God, setting himself forth, saying that he is God." ( 2 Thess. 1:4)

Moslems cannot stand any concept that a human being could be God. Why should millions of Moslems begin to worship a teacher of Islam who begins to exalt himself above the Quran's Allah ?

As much as Moslems adore their prophet Mohammed they don't believe that he was anything more than a messenger, a prophet - the last prophet.

So the recent hubbub about Antichrist being Islamic, I think, is false. In the past Mussolini was falsely indentified as the the Antichrist. So was Gorbachev, and of course JFK took his turn being suspected as the Antichrist and Barack Obama.

Some people are quick to attach the accusation of Antichrist to whoever arises threatening their politics or material interests. He who most threatens their worldly materialistic comfort zone may be suspicioned as the final villain of history - the Antichrist.

I could be wrong though.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Feb '14 21:50

6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Feb '14 22:03
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    And some Ultra Orthodox Jews don't even except the legitimacy of the state of Israel from what I have heard.

They say only the Messiah can re-establish the nation of Israel.

The miracle of the normal Christian faith and the normal Christian church life is that believers in Christ can be one in site of severe national schisms.

"For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

There cannot be Jew nor Greek, there cannot be slave nor free man, there cannot be male and female; for you are all one in Christ." (Galatians 3:27,28)

"And have put on the new man, which is being renewed unto the full knowledge according to the image of Him who created him,

Where there cannot be Greek and Jew, circumcision, barbarian, Scythian, slave, free man, but Christ is all and in all." (Cal. 3:10,11)

We experience this kind of oneness.

www.localchurches.org
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Feb '14 22:301 edit

8. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    22 Feb '14 22:50
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    His games have been analysed by three people including me. His engine matchup rates are sky high, so high he would have been banned outright when RHP had an effective game moderation team a few years ago. Alas, that mechanism is not in place today and here he is spamming up the forum with YouTube links.

Of course he has a right to post what he likes, ...[text shortened]... e right to ridicule his nonsense until the cows come home. As long as it doesn't breach the ToS.
    It is the one reason I didn't renew my membership. I have had paying memberships since 2001 ( different accounts ) but the blatant cheati8ng of people like Ron Hinds has convinced me I will never pay for this site again.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Feb '14 23:02
    In the West it has been said that women should be seen and not heard. Perhaps, the Muslims have a better idea for those really repulsive women, by having them covered in black from head to foot so they can't be seen either. Of course, then they always have sharia law to take care of the most difficult women.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Feb '14 23:13
    Originally posted by Kegge
    It is the one reason I didn't renew my membership. I have had paying memberships since 2001 ( different accounts ) but the blatant cheati8ng of people like Ron Hinds has convinced me I will never pay for this site again.
    You people are pathetic with your excuses. You have never even played me, yet you feel free to throw around my name in a derogatory manner in some vain attempt to build your own ego.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Feb '14 00:26
    You people are pathetic with your excuses. You have never even played me, yet you feel free to throw around my name in a derogatory manner in some vain attempt to build your own ego.
    No, I think he means he doesn't want to get involved with games by you when you use engines.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Feb '14 01:38
    In the West it has been said that women should be seen and not heard. Perhaps, the Muslims have a better idea for those really repulsive women, by having them covered in black from head to foot so they can't be seen either. Of course, then they always have sharia law to take care of the most difficult women.
    This is possibly the most repulsive answer you could have written. Ron, you could have gotten your point across without being an idiot.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Feb '14 01:45
    Duchess64 is beginning to sound like Dasa with this dishonest charge hanging about. Duchess64 would make a suitable rack to hang a Muslim burga.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Feb '14 01:45
    I don't know. I've never played you, I have no idea of your skill since I haven't even looked at your games. People love to throw around "engine use" on this site like it means something. I think what it usually means is that they got beaten, and their ego has to make the leap to cheating. I have no experience with outing cheaters, but I'm pretty sure the ones who claim to do so here don't have an unblemished record of doing so.

If I throw around your name in a derogatory manner, you can rest assured it only has to do with some of the stuff you post. I make no other accusations or inferences.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Feb '14 01:47
    Duchess64 is beginning to sound like Dasa with this dishonest charge hanging about. Duchess64 would make a suitable rack to hang a Muslim burga.
    Ron, shut up. I'm not warning you again. You're already close to sexual harrassment here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree