1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Feb '14 01:49
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    This is possibly the most repulsive answer you could have written. Ron, you could have gotten your point across without being an idiot.
    I suppose that I am just not as cultured as you, my dear.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Feb '14 02:26
    In the West it has been said that women should be seen and not heard.

I have never heard a saying in America that women should be seen and not heard. About 65 to 70 years ago there was a saying that children should be seen and not heard.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Feb '14 02:361 edit
    Originally posted by sonship
    In the West it has been said that women should be seen and not heard.

I have never heard a saying in America that women should be seen and not heard. About 65 to 70 years ago there was a saying that [b]children
    should be seen and not heard.[/b]
    Maybe I am ahead of my time.

Islam will take over the World in 50 Years

YouTube
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    23 Feb '14 17:17
    I don't know. I've never played you, I have no idea of your skill since I haven't even looked at your games. People love to throw around "engine use" on this site like it means something. I think what it usually means is that they got beaten, and their ego has to make the leap to cheating. I have no experience with outing cheaters, but I'm pretty sure t ...[text shortened]... d it only has to do with some of the stuff you post. I make no other accusations or inferences.
    I have no experience of outing cheaters......

That is all we needed to know.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Feb '14 17:241 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Maybe I am ahead of my time.

Islam will take over the World in 50 Years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HTSwUig2-0
    They are nuts if they think Islam can take over countries like China, Brazil, Japan, Germany, the US, Russia. They would have a better chance of establishing a working colony on Antarctica than taking over any ONE of those countries.

The only thing keeping Islam alive is oil money. As soon as that runs out there will be no Iranian backing and other gulf states doing the same.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Feb '14 18:09
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    They are nuts if they think Islam can take over countries like China, Brazil, Japan, Germany, the US, Russia. They would have a better chance of establishing a working colony on Antarctica than taking over any ONE of those countries.

The only thing keeping Islam alive is oil money. As soon as that runs out there will be no Iranian backing and other gulf states doing the same.
    Don't be so sure of yourself. The video is talking about the low population growth of each of the European nations in relation to the high population growth of the immigrating Muslims into those countries. They don't even consider the fact that Iran and Pakistan might nuke a few countries in the process.
  7. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    23 Feb '14 18:37
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Duchess, you are in good company.

As far as I can tell, nobody has ever been able to get a cogent argument from RJH on any matter with which he disagrees. If you confront him with inescapable evidence, he will merely repeat a previous statement, quote a Bible verse (frequently totally irrelevant) or post a Youtube link.

Don't ever expect logic, reason or even a sign of understanding from him.

😳
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Feb '14 18:421 edit
    Originally posted by CalJust
    Duchess, you are in good company.

As far as I can tell, nobody has ever been able to get a cogent argument from RJH on any matter with which he disagrees. If you confront him with inescapable evidence, he will merely repeat a previous statement, quote a Bible verse (frequently totally irrelevant) or post a Youtube link.

Don't ever expect logic, reason or even a sign of understanding from him.

😳
    In good company? Nah! Can't be.
  9. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    23 Feb '14 19:231 edit
    Ron, shut up. I'm not warning you again. You're already close to sexual harrassment here.
    I, by contrast, do not feel the need to give a warning. Reported to mods along with other examples from other threads.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Feb '14 19:36
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    I, by contrast, do not feel the need to give a warning. Reported to mods along with other examples from other threads.
    Man, it is all in fun. Don't take everything so seriously.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Feb '14 06:29
    Turkey Is Going to Betray America

YouTube
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Feb '14 08:10
    Turkey at the time of the end

YouTube
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Feb '14 08:19
    Revival of the Ottoman Empire

YouTube
  14. Subscribermoonbus
    Ãœber-Nerd
    Moves
    25 Feb '14 11:49
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Hardly a day goes by without RJH posting something sure to provoke controversy. I consider it possible that his forum persona is a fiction. Maybe he's terribly lonely (based on the volume of traffic he generates, he evidently sits as his computer many long hours) and would rather be (virtually) abused than ignored. Similar cases are known at other forums; in some cases, people log on with multiple names/personas and humiliate themselves vicariously. Internet masochism...
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Feb '14 12:271 edit
    Originally posted by moonbus
    Hardly a day goes by without RJH posting something sure to provoke controversy. I consider it possible that his forum persona is a fiction. Maybe he's terribly lonely (based on the volume of traffic he generates, he evidently sits as his computer many long hours) and would rather be (virtually) abused than ignored. Similar cases are known at other forums; in ...[text shortened]... log on with multiple names/personas and humiliate themselves vicariously. Internet masochism...
    Maybe you have found me out like someone did with Duchess64 really being a man.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree