1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Sep '15 22:01
    Originally posted by whodey
    Does anyone think that Htiler had any revelation from God?

Usually people who are murderous and warmongers are not assumed to be inspired of God, but of Satan.
    The truth is they are inspired by themselves, being sociopaths with zero empathy for people, they feel free to come up with whatever atrocity they like, for instance, Boko Haram feels it is ok to kidnap little school girls and sell them into sexual slavery and the boys who went to the same school, they are beyond hope and they just murder 8 year olds, they are clearly sociopathic in the extreme, perhaps TRAINED that way but there had to be an originator of that particular (I can't even think of a word vile enough to describe those animals) and calling them animals is an insult to animals. If someone can perhaps coin a phrase for the vileness of that group, let me know.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Sep '15 00:301 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I believe in Christianity and the Shroud of Turin, that's why.

Why don't you stop the animal slaughtering false religion crap and convince us Christians why we should forsake Christ for your form of Hindu religion?
    I believe I have told you about 4 or 5 times that I am not preaching Hinduism.

But you keep insisting that I am.

Hinduism concerns itself with demigod worship, and Vaisnavism concerns' itself with the Supreme Personality of Godhead ........Krsna.

I am presenting Vaisnavism, as presented by the Vedas..
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Sep '15 00:35
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    The truth is they are inspired by themselves, being sociopaths with zero empathy for people, they feel free to come up with whatever atrocity they like, for instance, Boko Haram feels it is ok to kidnap little school girls and sell them into sexual slavery and the boys who went to the same school, they are beyond hope and they just murder 8 year olds, they ...[text shortened]... lt to animals. If someone can perhaps coin a phrase for the vileness of that group, let me know.
    You also must realize that these violent murderous crazies, have found there inspiration from the Quran where it says Quote: "Strike terror in their hearts and slay them when you find them".

"Them" is...... US

Therefore Islam is the culprit.............and I have been saying this from day 1.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Sep '15 00:522 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    The truth is they are inspired by themselves, being sociopaths with zero empathy for people, they feel free to come up with whatever atrocity they like, for instance, Boko Haram feels it is ok to kidnap little school girls and sell them into sexual slavery and the boys who went to the same school, they are beyond hope and they just murder 8 year olds, they ...[text shortened]... lt to animals. If someone can perhaps coin a phrase for the vileness of that group, let me know.
    Was not Mohammad one in the same?

Where do you think they get their inspiration for sex slaves and beheadings and pedophiila and jihad?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Sep '15 00:551 edit
    Usually people who are murderous and warmongers are not assumed to be inspired of God, but of Satan.
    What you or anyone "usually [...] assumes" about who or what is in inspired by whoever or whatever, isn't evidence of any divine revelation. If it turns out that Mohammed's armies vanquished Satan's pagans in OT-style entirely in accordance with the Abrahamic God figure's wishes, then your preference for Christianity is irrelevant.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Sep '15 02:31
    Originally posted by FMF
    What you or anyone "usually [...] assumes" about who or what is in inspired by whoever or whatever, isn't evidence of any divine revelation. If it turns out that Mohammed's armies vanquished Satan's pagans in OT-style entirely in accordance with the Abrahamic God figure's wishes, then your preference for Christianity is irrelevant.
    The preference for Christianity SHOULD bring us out of the evils written about in the OT.

Mo is dragging us back to the OT kicking and screaming.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Sep '15 02:44
    The preference for Christianity SHOULD bring us out of the evils written about in the OT.

Mo is dragging us back to the OT kicking and screaming.
    Well, you're a Christian and not a Muslim, so what else are you going to say? The fact that you don't like Islam and are not an adherent is not in any way evidence that your religious beliefs are based on an actual revelation of God.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree