Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Spirituality

Spirituality

  1. Standard member KellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    23 Jun '18 02:20
    The more lawless people become the greater people hate laws and law enforcement!
  2. Standard member karoly aczel
    the Devil himself
    23 Jun '18 02:38
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    The more lawless people become the greater people hate laws and law enforcement!
    You mean the law or The Law?
  3. Standard member KellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    23 Jun '18 02:44
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    You mean the law or The Law?
    Pick one, it doesn't matter anything that is setup as a law drives the lawless crazy.
  4. Standard member karoly aczel
    the Devil himself
    23 Jun '18 02:59
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Pick one, it doesn't matter anything that is setup as a law drives the lawless crazy.
    Pick one? One is man-made , the other the Law of the universe . The Law of karma that cant be escaped.
    It's your thread. What do you mean ?
  5. 23 Jun '18 03:09
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Pick one? One is man-made , the other the Law of the universe . The Law of karma that cant be escaped.
    It's your thread. What do you mean ?
    When it comes to Karma..



    Not sure what an unborn child did to deserve being butchered before birth.
  6. Standard member KellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    23 Jun '18 03:16
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Pick one? One is man-made , the other the Law of the universe . The Law of karma that cant be escaped.
    It's your thread. What do you mean ?
    You think what comes around goes around is a law of nature we can break?
    Man made or God, any law that prohibits people from doing whatever they want.
  7. Standard member karoly aczel
    the Devil himself
    23 Jun '18 06:16
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    You think what comes around goes around is a law of nature we can break?
    Man made or God, any law that prohibits people from doing whatever they want.
    Huh? I said what 'law' are you referring to?
  8. Standard member KellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    23 Jun '18 08:00
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Huh? I said what 'law' are you referring to?
    You don't follow along well.
  9. 23 Jun '18 10:20
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    The more lawless people become the greater people hate laws and law enforcement!
    ...until their laws become the laws of the land; then they will love laws and hate the lawless.
  10. 23 Jun '18 10:24
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Pick one, it doesn't matter anything that is setup as a law drives the lawless crazy.
    Are you implying that law = good, and rebellion against law = bad?
  11. Standard member KellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    23 Jun '18 12:47 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @js357
    Are you implying that law = good, and rebellion against law = bad?
    No, I'm implying the more lawless a people are they hate everything to do with the law,
    be it man's law, God's law, I would even say natures. Once hate starts to completely take
    over their thinking rational thought flies away and only emotion runs their lives. After that
    even validated facts and figures will not sway them off of their position if they are not
    careful.
  12. Subscriber FMF
    Main Poster
    23 Jun '18 13:19
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    No, I'm implying the more lawless a people are they hate everything to do with the law,
    be it man's law, God's law, I would even say natures. Once hate starts to completely take
    over their thinking rational thought flies away and only emotion runs their lives. After that
    even validated facts and figures will not sway them off of their position if they are not
    careful.
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    After that even validated facts and figures will not sway them off of their position if they are not careful.

    What "validated facts and figures" do you have to offer regarding your god figure and the "law" you attribute to him?
  13. Standard member KellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    23 Jun '18 14:07
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    [b]After that even validated facts and figures will not sway them off of their position if they are not careful.


    What "validated facts and figures" do you have to offer regarding your god figure and the "law" you attribute to him?[/b]
    I don’t have a god figure.
  14. Subscriber FMF
    Main Poster
    23 Jun '18 14:33
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    I don’t have a god figure.
    Of course you do. You are a Christian aren't you ~ and you worship the Christian version of the Abrahamic God, right? Yours is not the Jewish god figure or any of the god figures the Hindus worship.

    So what "validated facts and figures" do you have about the God you worship and the "law" you attribute to him?
  15. 23 Jun '18 16:37 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    No, I'm implying the more lawless a people are they hate everything to do with the law,
    be it man's law, God's law, I would even say natures. Once hate starts to completely take
    over their thinking rational thought flies away and only emotion runs their lives. After that
    even validated facts and figures will not sway them off of their position if they are not
    careful.
    The people who reject doing something because there is a law saying to do it, are as unfree as the people who accept doing something because there is a law saying to do it.

    What do you think of that?