1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 02:20
    The more lawless people become the greater people hate laws and law enforcement!
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 02:38
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    The more lawless people become the greater people hate laws and law enforcement!
    You mean the law or The Law?
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 02:44
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    You mean the law or The Law?
    Pick one, it doesn't matter anything that is setup as a law drives the lawless crazy.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 02:59
    Pick one, it doesn't matter anything that is setup as a law drives the lawless crazy.
    Pick one? One is man-made , the other the Law of the universe . The Law of karma that cant be escaped.
    It's your thread. What do you mean ?
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 03:09
    Pick one? One is man-made , the other the Law of the universe . The Law of karma that cant be escaped.
    When it comes to Karma..

Not sure what an unborn child did to deserve being butchered before birth.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 03:16
    You think what comes around goes around is a law of nature we can break?
    Man made or God, any law that prohibits people from doing whatever they want.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 06:16
    You think what comes around goes around is a law of nature we can break?
    Man made or God, any law that prohibits people from doing whatever they want.
    Huh? I said what 'law' are you referring to?
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 08:00
    Huh? I said what 'law' are you referring to?
    You don't follow along well.
  9. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 10:20
    ...until their laws become the laws of the land; then they will love laws and hate the lawless.
  10. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 10:24
    Are you implying that law = good, and rebellion against law = bad?
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 12:471 edit
    Originally posted by @js357
    Are you implying that law = good, and rebellion against law = bad?
    No, I'm implying the more lawless a people are they hate everything to do with the law,
    be it man's law, God's law, I would even say natures. Once hate starts to completely take
    over their thinking rational thought flies away and only emotion runs their lives. After that
    even validated facts and figures will not sway them off of their position if they are not
    careful.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 13:19
    No, I'm implying the more lawless a people are they hate everything to do with the law,
    be it man's law, God's law, I would even say natures. Once hate starts to completely take
    over their thinking rational thought flies away and only emotion runs their lives. After that
    even validated facts and figures will not sway them off of their position if they are not
    careful.
    After that even validated facts and figures will not sway them off of their position if they are not careful.

What "validated facts and figures" do you have to offer regarding your god figure and the "law" you attribute to him?
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 14:07
    Originally posted by @fmf
    [b]After that even validated facts and figures will not sway them off of their position if they are not careful.

What "validated facts and figures" do you have to offer regarding your god figure and the "law" you attribute to him?[/b]
    I don’t have a god figure.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 14:33
    I don’t have a god figure.
    Of course you do. You are a Christian aren't you ~ and you worship the Christian version of the Abrahamic God, right? Yours is not the Jewish god figure or any of the god figures the Hindus worship.

So what "validated facts and figures" do you have about the God you worship and the "law" you attribute to him?
  15. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 16:372 edits
    careful.
    The people who reject doing something because there is a law saying to do it, are as unfree as the people who accept doing something because there is a law saying to do it.

What do you think of that?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree