Its so funny.

Its so funny.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
25 Mar 16

Ghost of Duke and Rankoutsider are avid chess players, and are also trolls who attack anything Vedic.

But their beloved game of chess has come from the Vedas.

Boofheads.

Ro

Moves
25 Mar 16
4 edits

Originally posted by Dasa
Ghost of Duke and Rankoutsider are avid chess players, and are also trolls who attack anything Vedic.

Boofheads.
I have never attacked anything Vedic in my life. I just attack you.

I have even read up on the Vedas and the teachings of Brahupada at your suggestion. There was a lot to admire there.

His admiration for Islam and tolerance and encouragement towards Muslims was refreshing.

He would be disgusted by your attitude and approach, and embarrassed and ashamed that you have twisted his teachings in such a perverted and hateful manner.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
25 Mar 16

Boofheads.
The sad thing is that during my studies, Hinduism was only given a small over view and i was actually quite open to learning more about the Vedas and other documents from non monotheistic religions. You have though put me right off exploring them with your repulsive hate filled outbursts. If that is what the Vedas are about then i don't want anything to do with them.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
25 Mar 16

Boofheads.
I dont understand. Is it that because chess came from the Vedas, and I like chess, therefore I must also like everything that come from the Vedas?

I like a good prime rib steak, therefore I must also like eating cow dung?

rc

Moves
25 Mar 16

Boofheads.
can I ask where is chess mentioned in the Vedas?

w

Moves
25 Mar 16

Boofheads.
To better understand your class system, explain it a little more

1. Enlightened people like yourself
2. Boofhead.

Is that about it?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
26 Mar 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
can I ask where is chess mentioned in the Vedas?
Its there , go find it.

F

Moves
26 Mar 16

Its there , go find it.
But didn't you say this:

However...........on-line there are many unscrupulous pseudo Vedic teachers who will misguide and cheat you if you don't know what you are doing, and are gullible and naïve by accepting anything you read about the Vedas without knowing if its an authentic source of spiritual truth. Only trust the Vedic spiritual literature translated from Sanskrit by( His Divine Grace AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prubhupada.) the only bona-fide guru I know of.

Can you point robbie - and anyone else who might be interested - to an on-line resource that wasn't set up by "pseudo Vedic teachers who will misguide and cheat you" that demonstrates His Divine Grace AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prubhupada as having established that the "...beloved game of chess has come from the Vedas"?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
26 Mar 16

Originally posted by FMF
But didn't you say this:

[b]However...........on-line there are many unscrupulous pseudo Vedic teachers who will misguide and cheat you if you don't know what you are doing, and are gullible and naïve by accepting anything you read about the Vedas without knowing if its an authentic source of spiritual truth. Only trust the Vedic spiritual literature translat ...[text shortened]... mi Prubhupada as having established that the "...beloved game of chess has come from the Vedas"?
FMF stop your trolling nonsense.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
26 Mar 16

Originally posted by Rank outsider
I have never attacked anything Vedic in my life. I just attack you.

I have even read up on the Vedas and the teachings of Brahupada at your suggestion. There was a lot to admire there.

His admiration for Islam and tolerance and encouragement towards Muslims was refreshing.

He would be disgusted by your attitude and approach, and embarrassed and ashamed that you have twisted his teachings in such a perverted and hateful manner.
I have never used hateful words and would never.

Instead, I describe a thing as it appears.

I tell it like it is.

The truth does hurt.

A fool is very clearly distinguishable from sincere persons.

Also, a pig ignorant and vile violent person must be condemned by all civilized persons, to safeguard society.

Your defense of vile scum is worrying and unforgivable.

F

Moves
26 Mar 16

FMF stop your trolling nonsense.
You made a claim about chess being mentioned in the Vedas. I am simply asking you about that.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Mar 16

I have never used hateful words and would never.

Instead, I describe a thing as it appears.

I tell it like it is.

The truth does hurt.

A fool is very clearly distinguishable from sincere persons.

Also, a pig ignorant and vile violent person must be condemned by all civilized persons, to safeguard society.

Your defense of vile scum is worrying and unforgivable.
You obviously do not know the meaning of 'hateful'.

Muslim extremists are responsible for terrorism. All Muslims are not terrorists. Yet you call for the destruction of all Muslims.

Thats an example of extreme hate on your part.