1. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 01:25
    Who on here believe the Jehovahs Witnesses are still a NGO of the United Nations in secret to the members and why?
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 01:35
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Who on here believe the Jehovahs Witnesses are still a NGO of the United Nations in secret to the members and why?
    whats NGO mean?
  3. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 01:36
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    whats NGO mean?
    Non Government Organization.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 02:05
    Non Government Organization.
    how can it be in secret to its member's?
  5. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 02:171 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    how can it be in secret to its member's?
    I am not a JW but I have relatives that are. After years of bashing the UN suddenly it was uncovered that they had been an NGO member for years. Their official statement that they just wanted a library card is suspicious. They claimed that they are no longer a member but the organization has a lot of branches and names as it turns out. My relatives were treated very rudely when they approached the elders about the matter and the elders were quick to ask who they have talked to concerning the matter. If they are still a member it would be good info as my relatives are still under their spell. My relatives are the ones that pointed this out to me by the way. Also it seems there is a scandalous relationship with JW s and the Randcam corp. They are concientious objecters but are willing to profit from war.
  6. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 02:22
    I am not a JW but I have relatives that are. After years of bashing the UN suddenly it was uncovered that they had been an NGO member for years. Their official statement that they just wanted a library card is suspicious. They claimed that they are no longer a member but the organization has a lot of branches and names as it turns out. My relatives were t ...[text shortened]... h JW s and the Randcam corp. They are concientious objecters but are willing to profit from war.
    You might find this interesting:
    http://www.religioustolerance.org/witness1.htm

Look at the topic, "Their NGO status at the UN"
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 02:231 edit
    I am not a JW but I have relatives that are. After years of bashing the UN suddenly it was uncovered that they had been an NGO member for years. Their official statement that they just wanted a library card is suspicious. They claimed that they are no longer a member but the organization has a lot of branches and names as it turns out. My relatives were t ...[text shortened]... h JW s and the Randcam corp. They are concientious objecters but are willing to profit from war.
    Lol, like in secrecy, like at public meetings, like with a huge emphasis on inviting the public, by witnessing publicly, to a public discourse, in a public place, yep that's real secrecy don't you think?
  8. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 02:25
    Lol, like in secrecy, like at public meetings, like with a huge emphasis on inviting the public, by witnessing publicly, to a public discourse, in a public place, yep that's real secrecy don't you think?
    Oh yea thats what they are told at the bottom but you ought to check it out for yourself. It is true. They admitted it and then gave a bogus excuse.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 02:261 edit
    Oh yea thats what they are told at the bottom but you ought to check it out for yourself. It is true. They admitted it and then gave a bogus excuse.
    i am sorry at the bottom? could you clarify that further at the bottom, the bottom of where exactly? i am told? Lol, what is it about public that you do not understand, in the nineteen thirties they used sound cards and gramophones, was that not public enough, what about radio broadcasts, was that not public enough, adverts in newspapers, still not public enough, what about streets processions with placards, not public enough, what about conventions in football stadiums where the local media is invited , not public enough, what about tours of premises, open to members of the public, not public enough, what about those who go from door to door, in public places, not public enough, Lol
  10. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 02:28
    i am sorry at the bottom? could you clarify that further at the bottom, the bottom of where exactly?
    opposite from the head of the organization. It has a structure you know.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 02:372 edits
    opposite from the head of the organization. It has a structure you know.
    yes its has a structure, its not a small organisation after all, but there is no top or bottom, just different assignments. for example those who reside in the headquarters in the untied states of America, New York have to do the same work as those who reside in a missionary home in Zambia, or a small congregation in Cornwall. I met a couple from brooklyn, he was in the laundry department and she was a housekeeper, I really liked them, typical American tourists, flew through the country sight seeing, took a bus journey up to Swat, Pakistan (when it was peaceful) and came back a couple of days later, a huge bus journey. he was then invited to give a public discourse, for members of the public to be invited, in a public place (so public that it was held up at gunpoint one time), but that's another story, yep real secrecy, im surprised they don't go around with cloaks and daggers fomenting acts of espionage. are your relatives still witnesses or were they so disgruntled that they left for........
  12. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 02:43
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    You might find this interesting:
    http://www.religioustolerance.org/witness1.htm

Look at the topic, "Their NGO status at the UN"
    That is why I wonder if they are still part of it under a different name. This article makes the matter look as though it is all cleaned up but I am not so sure. For one thing my relatives said only after it was discovered by a member did they claim to have quit. But yet the organization also make it look like it was their idea due to wording for renewal that they quit. Also Their Awake magazines had articles that followed the UN s topic push. Something is probably still amiss with this and if I find it I will no doubt make it known to the brainwashed part of the family.
  13. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 02:442 edits
    yes its has a structure, its not a small organisation after all, but there is no top or bottom, just different assignments. for example those who reside in the headquarters in the untied states of America, New York have to do the same work as those who reside in a missionary home in Zambia, or a small congregation in Cornwall. I met a couple from br ge. are your relatives still witnesses or were they so disgruntled that they left for........
    Are you a JW? No the family members are still with it. The treatment they got wasn't very good. They just asked a question. They don't dare bring up the Randcam issue for fear of loosing their friends by disfellowship. A little research reveals that the organization is much bigger than its members know!
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 02:46
    Are you a JW?
    I am a human being.
  15. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 02:50
    I am a human being.
    Glad to hear it. I was asking because you are knowledgeable. Have you heard about this stuff before?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree