1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '14 01:26
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    If he keeps on begetting he might evolve into something better.
    Things may be designed into something better, but things don't evolve into something better.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 May '14 09:101 edit
    Jacob's Ladder cont.

While Jacob was a young supplanter he had gotten himself into trouble. In his lonely wanderings to escape his troubles he had a dream. The dream was not yet a fact because Jacob was still a conniving swindler. It was just a dream, a great vision at this point.

Since the Christian is saved he or she should have dreams. The principle of a dream is that in it something impossible happens to you. The Christian's first dream is that of being saved. The heavenly dream of the sinner being accepted by the holy and righteous God, against all possibility, granted the believer to be received by and joined to God.

The impossible took place. We believers were justified and received the gift of eternal life. In our loneliness and wandering, and much because of our own devices which got us into trouble, we had a revelation. We got a glimpse of our place in God's plan.

Justification has taken place. Transformation is to take place and building up into the one building of God has to take place.

What has happened to the believer is awesome. It seems like Jacob, God was waiting for him and he didn't even know it. Jacob awoke from his dream and said that that was a awesome place and a gateway to heaven to the realm of the eternal God.

"And Jacob awoke from his sleep and said, Surely Jehovah is in this place, and I did not know it. And he was afraid and said, How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God. and this is the gate of heaven." (Gen. 28:16,17)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree