Jehovahs happy people.

Jehovahs happy people.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
21 Jan 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
whatever Saggy Puss, you keep piling up the sand, we are happy.
True Christian love and joy in your heart!
Pfffffffffffffffttttttt!!!1!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
21 Jan 12

our brothers in Africa

http://66.49.141.227/pics/TargetPreview.htm
An objective look at smiles, there were by my count 12 smiles and what looked like 500 people. Not a great ratio.

F

Moves
21 Jan 12

Originally posted by sonhouse
An objective look at smiles, there were by my count 12 smiles and what looked like 500 people. Not a great ratio.
I wonder if they are as happy when they discover that they cannot have the bloodtransfusion needed to save their life.
I wonder if they will be happy to meet their creator earlier than intended.
Many JWers have backed out when they are faced with this small problem.

rc

Moves
21 Jan 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FabianFnas
I wonder if they are as happy when they discover that they cannot have the bloodtransfusion needed to save their life.
I wonder if they will be happy to meet their creator earlier than intended.
Many JWers have backed out when they are faced with this small problem.
what a host of seriously stupid questions, of course no one is happy that their life is in
jeopardy, would you be, no? well stop sucking lemons and try to be happy, although i
understand without a true and proper appreciation for Gods wonderful purpose this is
almost impossible. The earth will be a paradise, you cannot prevent it.

rc

Moves
21 Jan 12

another seriously delusional post, simply because a person does not smile all the time,
is not an indication that they are unhappy. Give up sucking lemons and join our happy
people.

F

Moves
21 Jan 12

what a host of seriously stupid questions, of course no one is happy that their life is in
jeopardy, would you be, no? well stop sucking lemons and try to be happy, although i
understand without a true and proper appreciation for Gods wonderful purpose this is
almost impossible. The earth will be a paradise, you cannot prevent it.
Is the principle of refusing blood transfusion more important than the life itself? Would they really die with a smile on ther face?

rc

Moves
21 Jan 12
2 edits

Is the principle of refusing blood transfusion more important than the life itself? Would they really die with a smile on ther face?
as i have already stated, no one is happy when their life is in jeopardy, not you, not I,
no one, so give up the lemons you ol lemon sucker and admit that we are happy
because our God is awesome. Keeping ones integrity in the face of adversity is a
cause for joy, even the Christ, although he knew he was about to undergo a
horrendous ordeal, was joyful because he knew he was accomplishing Gods will.

(Hebrews 12:2) . . .For the joy that was set before him he endured a torture stake,
despising shame. . .

F

Moves
21 Jan 12

as i have already stated, no one is happy when their life is in jeopardy, not you, not I,
no one, so give up the lemons you ol lemon sucker and admit that we are happy
because our God is awesome. Keeping ones integrity in the face of adversity is a
cause for joy, even the Christ, although he knew he was about to undergo a
horrendous ordeal, ...[text shortened]... 2:2) . . .For the joy that was set before him he endured a torture stake,
despising shame. . .
Don't search for monsters where no monsters are. I'm not your enemy.
Lemon suckers? Isn't that an old name for Brits? 🙂

I think that JWers would be equally happy with or without the blood transfusion ban. But they would be happier still when the time comes they really need a blood trans to survive. I wouldn't think god would like a true JWer to die, if I were one my self. Happily, I'm not.

(Find the right argument and I fold on this one. There is one, you know, but you have to find it yourself.)

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
22 Jan 12

I think that JWers would be equally happy with or without the blood transfusion ban. But they would be happier still when the time comes they really need a blood trans to survive. I wouldn't think god would like a true JWer to die, ...[text shortened]... argument and I fold on this one. There is one, you know, but you have to find it yourself.)
I think the lemon sucker reference is to a phrase we use calling someone who poo poo's some proposition or other, a "sourpuss", frowning person.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
22 Jan 12

I think that JWers would be equally happy with or without the blood transfusion ban. But they would be happier still when the time comes they really need a blood trans to survive. I wouldn't think god would like a true JWer to die, ...[text shortened]... argument and I fold on this one. There is one, you know, but you have to find it yourself.)
I think the lemon sucker reference is to a phrase we use calling someone who poo poo's some proposition or other, a "sourpuss", frowning person.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
22 Jan 12

You can say that again. 😉

rc

Moves
22 Jan 12

we are too happy to argue, we have no issues.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
22 Jan 12
2 edits

If not for any other reason my friend I would never allow anyone elses blood to be put into my body for any reason on this earth knowing what we know now about blood on just a physical level and knowing what can happen to my body from it.
Yes most don't know about the consequenses and the affects. True most don't have those issues come up but many millions do suffer the rest of their life from complications earthwide or still to this day die from them.
So besides those issues I know what God said from the very first time man was allowed to eat meat and then God said to ABSTAIN from blood.
And all thru the Bible God has made it clear his view on blood and how sacred it is to him.
But one would think that God in is infinite wisdom would have known that if one looses blood somehow that replacing it would be great and would save ones life and would think he would have left that option open just in case someday in the future man progressesd in knowledge and figured out how to do that.
Or if it was such a good thing in God's eyes he would have let us know now that it was acceptable to him and go for it today.
But he didn't make those exceptions and has not in anyway told us to do this procedure.
So until he says differently we will continue to "abstain from blood".
Yes we may die from it but he has promised a resurrection and his son Jesus demonstrated that it can be done. That is where or hope is, not in mans efforts to save our life's today but in God saving our life if the future and forever.
All we want is you and the rest that don't understand, is to respect our devontion to our God.

F

Moves
22 Jan 12

Originally posted by galveston75
If not for any other reason my friend I would never allow anyone elses blood to be put into my body for any reason on this earth knowing what we know now about blood on just a physical level and knowing what can happen to my body from it.
Yes most don't know about the consequenses and the affects. True most don't have those issues come up but many mill ...[text shortened]... want is you and the rest that don't understand, is to respect our devontion to our God.
Tanks galve to enter the discussion. But I think robbie is doing all find himself.

You say there are two reasons why JWers deny blood transfusions:
(1) It is dangerous.
(2) God doesn't like it.

There is no problem whatsoever in modern healthcare with a blood transfusion. To deny blood transfusion is much more dangerous.

You say that god doesn't like it and that's the main reason to deny blood transfusion. But god doesn't like suicide either, but denying blood transfusion is often the same to accept to die for ones principles.

If you refuse blood transfusion and therefore die, that's your problem. You are an adult and take your own consequesnces. You leave wife and children alone, and that's is rather selfish, but perhaps they'll learn something about it. But deciding yourself, that your child or any other family member shouldn't have blood transfusion when they need one, and subsequently die because of that, that I think it is murder, and as that against god's will. Denying life for others is barbaric, if you ask me.

If you think it is not christian to accept blood transfusion, then why are JWers in such a minority by those calling themselves christians? Have god said anything about it lately? Or is he just silent? How do you know that the god's wish hasn't altered since science gave us the possibility to save lives?

rc

Moves
22 Jan 12

Tanks galve to enter the discussion. But I think robbie is doing all find himself.

You say there are two reasons why JWers deny blood transfusions:
(1) It is dangerous.
(2) God doesn't like it.

There is no problem whatsoever in modern healthcare with a blood transfusion. To deny blood transfusion is much more dangerous.

You say that god doesn't ...[text shortened]... at the god's wish hasn't altered since science gave us the possibility to save lives?
Is this the best that you can think of, Jehovahs witnesses dont take blood transfusions,
so what? what is it to you? we have no issue with it, why should you? If i were not too
happy i might resent this intrusion into my happy thread, as it stands there are no
issues, no fences facing us.