Jehovahs happy people.

Jehovahs happy people.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
22 Jan 12

Originally posted by FabianFnas
You call it hijacking, I don't. I debate as everyone else do on the RHP all forums. If you don't want anyone to answer your thread, then say so in the first posting, and then we'll se what happens. Hijacking, it is not.

I have another proverbs that proves that I am right:
"Happy are those who gets a blood transfusion when they need one."
or how about ...[text shortened]... an unneccesary funeral."

We are all happy that we can be happy. Just another reason.
happy are those that comment on issues which directly affect them, happy are those
that have no issues with issues which directly affect them, sad are the hijackers whose
only understanding is within the context of blood transfusion, sad are the hijackers who
make issues for others when they have none themselves, but if its the best you can
do, then its the best you can do.

rc

Moves
22 Jan 12

Originally posted by divegeester
Why on earth would I want to come to one of your meetings, you worship a completely different God to me and have allowed yourself to become almost inextricably conjoined to a cultish earthbound corporate organisation.

Thanks anyway. Be happy.
because then you could honestly say without prejudice that you understood what
witnesses are like, as people, as Christians and whether or not they are adhering to
Biblical principles, for clearly you are unaware but more worrying than that, you seem
content to be oblivious, that is why, you persist in describing us in terms which are
simply unacceptable. Its termed prejudice.

rc

Moves
22 Jan 12

another picture, this time in South Africa,

http://www.jwbrothers.org/view-album/83/international-assembly-in-south-africa-2009

we have conquered, because of our application of Biblical principles, racism,
nationalism, economic division, educational division, religious and tribal division,
problems which blight the world in which we live, no issues, we are a happy people!

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
22 Jan 12

Ohs noes not the Good News translation...

Is that the Bible where your oganisation get's the inspiration for their pictorial depictions for Watchtower?

Come on!
Not at all. You speak and the more you speak is the more it shows you don't know all you think you do.

Matthew 5:3-12
New Life Version (NLV)

3 “Those who know there is nothing good in themselves are happy, because the holy nation of heaven is theirs. 4 Those who have sorrow are happy, because they will be comforted. 5 Those who have no pride in their hearts are happy, because the earth will be given to them. 6 Those who are hungry and thirsty to be right with God are happy, because they will be filled. 7 Those who show loving-kindness are happy, because they will have loving-kindness shown to them. 8 Those who have a pure heart are happy, because they will see God. 9 Those who make peace are happy, because they will be called the sons of God. 10 Those who have it very hard for doing right are happy, because the holy nation of heaven is theirs. 11 You are happy when people act and talk in a bad way to you and make it very hard for you and tell bad things and lies about you because you trust in Me. 12 Be glad and full of joy because your reward will be much in heaven. They made it very hard for the early preachers who lived a long time before you.

Worldwide English (New Testament) (WE)

3He said, `God makes happy those who know that they need him. The kingdom of heaven is for them.

4`God makes happy those who are sad. They will have comfort.

5`God makes happy those who quietly trust him and do not try to get their own way. The world will belong to them.

6`God makes happy those who are hungry and thirsty for what is right and good. They will be filled.

7`God makes happy those who are kind. He will be kind to them.

8`God makes happy those who have clean hearts. They will see God.

9`God makes happy those who make peace between people. They will be called God's sons.

10`God makes happy those who have trouble for doing what is right. The kingdom of heaven is for them.

11`God makes you happy when people say wrong things about you, when they trouble you, and when they say all kinds of lies about you. God makes you happy when it is for my sake.

12Be happy and glad because God will be good to you in heaven. In the same way people troubled the prophets before your time.'

The silly point you are arguing against here is that God's people are happy and blessed because of their relationship with him and reep the results of this relationship. The deep knowledge of knowing that you are doing all you can to follow his commands ( no matter how unpopular you are with the rest of the world ) is something he sees and takes the burdens of any false teachings that other religions put on their members is gone and we have a clear view of the wonderful future that he holds out for those that have that relationship with him.
Yes we are happy and it's sad to see that most others in so many other religions are not.

rc

Moves
22 Jan 12

Originally posted by galveston75
Not at all. You speak and the more you speak is the more it shows you don't know all you think you do.

New Life Version (NLV)

3 “Those who know there is nothing good in themselves are happy, because the holy nation of heaven is theirs. 4 Those who have sorrow are happy, because they will be comforted. 5 Those who have no pride in th ...[text shortened]...
Yes we are happy and it's sad to see that most others in so many other religions are not.
a beautiful post, thankyou Gman!

Moves
22 Jan 12

New Life Version (NLV)

3 “Those who know there is nothing good in themselves are happy, because the holy nation of heaven is theirs. 4 Those who have sorrow are happy, because they will be comforted. 5 Those who have no pride in th ...[text shortened]...
Ok I'll conceed; you're happy.

So what.

Moves
22 Jan 12
1 edit

Got any churches need building; I need a job....

Want paying though...you know what that is?

F

Moves
22 Jan 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
happy are those that comment on issues which directly affect them, happy are those
that have no issues with issues which directly affect them, sad are the hijackers whose
only understanding is within the context of blood transfusion, sad are the hijackers who
make issues for others when they have none themselves, but if its the best you can
do, then its the best you can do.
Happy are those who understand that noone can own the thread he is starting.
Happy are those who bring the debate forward, sad are those who try to stop progress.
Sad are those who are afraid to others answers in the thread they call theirs.
Sad are those who have to reject blood transfusion and seek death as their alternative.
Sad are those who take postings as personal critics, when only answers are searche for.
Happy are those who like to play the happy-game.

Moves
22 Jan 12

Happy are those who bring the debate forward, sad are those who try to stop progress.
Sad are those who have to reject blood transfusion and seek death as their alternative.
Sad are those who take ...[text shortened]... al critics, when only answers are searche for.
a beautiful post thank you Fman.

F

Moves
22 Jan 12

Sorry, I didn't know I couldn't comment here?
Ask robbie about that. He doesn't like it, but for me you're very welcome as anyone to comment anything.

rc

Moves
22 Jan 12
1 edit

Sad are those who take ...[text shortened]... al critics, when only answers are searche for.
what is there to debate, we have no fences facing us? Its you people who have issues,
we have none.

rc

Moves
22 Jan 12

Got any churches need building; I need a job....

Want paying though...you know what that is?
sorry mate we build our own Kingdom halls in three days after foundations have been
laid, teams work round the clock, volunteers only, no paid labour.

F

Moves
22 Jan 12

what is there to debate, we have no fences facing us?
You don't know? Read my postings once more, and then you'll understand. And be happy.

Hint: It's about blood transfusion and how happy one is when one is denied it and have to face death because of others principles.

rc

Moves
22 Jan 12
1 edit

You don't know? Read my postings once more, and then you'll understand. And be happy.

Hint: It's about blood transfusion and how happy one is when one is denied it and have to face death because of others principles.
this is your issue not ours, we have no issues and start your own blood transfusion
thread with those who want to debate it, this is for demonstrating and sharing why we
are a happy people.

Moves
22 Jan 12

this is your issue not ours, we have no issues and start your own blood transfusion
thread with those who want to debate it, this is for demonstrating and sharing why we
are a happy people.
You owe your workers their wages dude.