1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 10:59
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    We’ve discussed this several times before and you ignored my responses then so why are you asking again?
    Well we’ve discussed it once before in a thread that’s still live and I addressed all of your responses including your last one just before you left the thread.

You don’t seem to be able to see the difference between a truthfull response and using it as silly rhetorical device Fetchmybecker.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 12:35
    divegeester: Have you decided whether or not you consider the Bible to be “evidence” of God’s existence?

Originally posted by @dj2becker
    We’ve discussed this several times before and you ignored my responses then so why are you asking again?
    Are you claiming that you discussed it in a genuine and honest fashion on this Thread 175179?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 12:44
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Are you claiming that you discussed it in a genuine and honest fashion on this Thread 175179?
    Ah thanks, yes that was the thread.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 15:01
    Your claims about a god figure that has issued instructions and convoluted, magical promises about rewards and punishments strike me as nonsense. I think a non-believer taking this stance on a Spirituality debate and discussion forum is neither a "blow hard" nor "self-righteous". If I were saying to you that you should either agree with me or you else you are ...[text shortened]... ct beliefs, then that would perhaps be an example of being a a "blow hard" nor "self-righteous".
    Yes blow hard, theist does not equal Christian. Crawl out of the bottle and smell the coffee.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 15:20
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Yes blow hard, theist does not equal Christian.
    I didn't say it did. I don't claim that god does not exist. Theists/Christians like you claim that a god definitely does exist has revealed himself to you. There is no credible reason why I should believe you.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 15:23
    Crawl out of the bottle and smell the coffee.
    If the specific religious ideology that you propagate were synonymous with "theism", then I would certainly be an "atheist".
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 15:251 edit
    I didn't say it did. I don't claim that god does not exist. Theists/Christians like you claim that a god definitely does exist has revealed himself to you. There is no credible reason why I should believe you.
    So you simply claim that you can't decide what to believe.

You could simply say that without having to bring other people into it. Why so you feel the need to try to put down others? Doing that makes you a self righteous blow hard.

When did I ever claim to try to concince you I am correct?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 15:36
    So you simply claim that you can't decide what to believe.

You could simply say that without having to bring other people into it. Why so you feel the need to try to put down others? Doing that makes you a self righteous blow hard.

When did I ever claim to try to concince you I am correct?
    I don’t believe you have any information about a supernatural being. I believe that you have simply rote learned and internalised some specific religious dogma that I have no reason to believe.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 15:44
    I don’t believe you have any information about a supernatural being. I believe that you have simply rote learned and internalised some specific religious dogma that I have no reason to believe.
    Funny how I don't feel the need to comment on your beliefs, but tou have the need to comment on mine.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 15:46
    Why so you feel the need to try to put down others? Doing that makes you a self righteous blow hard.
    This is an odd thing for you, of all people here, to say.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 15:48
    Funny how I don't feel the need to comment on your beliefs, but tou have the need to comment on mine.
    This is a debate and discussion message board. People commenting on the beliefs, claims and arguments expressed is par for the course.
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 15:48
    This is an odd thing for you, of all people here, to say.
    When have I said anything about your beliefs?

I simply correct those who give faulty statements concerning the facts of the Bible. Outside of the Bible, what comment have I ever made?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 15:51

I simply correct those who give faulty statements concerning the facts of the Bible. Outside of the Bible, what comment have I ever made?
    What does this non-sequitur counter-question have to do with the post you were supposedly replying to?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 15:55
    On this thread for example. Don't worry. I don't mind.
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 16:06
    What does this non-sequitur counter-question have to do with the post you were supposedly replying to?
    In other words, yeah you are right.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree