Jesus never had a sword fight!

Jesus never had a sword fight!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
20 Sep 10

Awesome!

http://www.27bslash6.com/easter.html

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
21 Sep 10

Revelations 19:21

h

Moves
21 Sep 10

just....wow! The dude is persistent

t

Moves
24 Sep 10
1 edit

2,000 yrs ago, no, he did not have a sword..

However, the sword that Orion holds, appearing in the stars at night, he *is going* to brake asunder, therefore enDing all the bondage of mankind, loosening all that is bound in Heaven, which will swallow up hell for good!

Rev. 22, vs 16

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
24 Sep 10

Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
2,000 yrs ago, no, he did not have a sword..

However, the sword that Orion holds, appearing in the stars at night, he *is going* to brake asunder, therefore enDing all the bondage of mankind, loosening all that is bound in Heaven, which will swallow up hell for good!

Rev. 22, vs 16
ia! ia!

d

Moves
25 Sep 10

ok and ??????????????

t

Moves
25 Sep 10

And all will be awaken to the fact that Heaven is what God IS, and is ALL there ever could be, with many many many MANSIONS in HIS HOUSE (Galaxies, Universes, Realms, Dimensions)..

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
26 Sep 10

And all will be awaken to the fact that Heaven is what God IS, and is ALL there ever could be, with many many many MANSIONS in HIS HOUSE (Galaxies, Universes, Realms, Dimensions)..
You're over spiritualizing it.

"Heaven is what God is,.."

Heaven is WHERE God is, and is a creation of God.

t

Moves
26 Sep 10

Heaven IS Home, that BEING God!

t

Moves
27 Sep 10

Heaven IS Home, that BEING God!
Again I will state that in the Holy Bible (KJ orig.) Christ clarifies "The Kingdom of heaven cometh not by observation, but is WITHIN you."...

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Sep 10
1 edit

Again I will state that in the Holy Bible (KJ orig.) Christ clarifies "The Kingdom of heaven cometh not by observation, but is WITHIN you."...
What conclusions am I to draw from that?

It is a very powerful statement. It's a shame they didn't leave a map to find the kingdom... (I think Tim Leary tried to draw one, Lol🙂 )

t

Moves
27 Sep 10
1 edit

That it is WITHIN ALL to acknowledge and EXPERIENCE right now, if they so desire to seek to experience ON EARTH, as IT IS in Heaven...

t

Moves
29 Sep 10

That it is WITHIN ALL to acknowledge and EXPERIENCE right now, if they so desire to seek to experience ON EARTH, as IT IS in Heaven...
~What conclusions am I to draw from that?

It is a very powerful statement. It's a shame they didn't leave a map to find the kingdom... ~

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
05 Oct 10

Wow, you must have read that book alot. I used to read a book called, "skinnybones" by Barbara Park alot. It was about this kid named Alex that played little league baseball. He wasn't very good and got picked on all the time. His cat won a contest from this cat food comapny that made Kitty Fritters cat food. The opening line of the book is, "My cat eats kitty fritters because...well if he didn't eat kitty fritters he'd be dead right now" Oh that Alex, he was a real character alright.

It's great that we can quote words that other people made up. That's the great thing about fiction books. they can take you to magical places where everything works out in the end and everyone's happy and it makes you feel, divine. Of course, there are some crazies out there get confused and think the book is real and they start acting out the stuff they read and get dressed up and go to conventions and sometimes even perform special ceromonies about things they read in the book.

Good thing you and I aren't like that.