1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 02:22
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Asking people who claim to be Christian is not a problem. I would not bother asking those who do not. They are purely God's concern. Jesus tells us to rebuke believers who sin. Not following Jesus' instruction is a sin. In essence you claim I should sin.
    Wow, if this is what passes for logic under your thick cranium, you really are stupid.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 03:09
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Wow, if this is what passes for logic under your thick cranium, you really are stupid.
    No it passes as what the Bible says which the Satanists who pretend to be Christian classify as Bible worship.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 12:00
    No, I am speaking the truth and pointing out that each time you think you have caught me on a technicality you really haven't.

Pretty much every active poster. Who claims to follow the Bible at all bears false witness against me by claiming the Bible lies because the spirit within them says otherwise.

Everyone has sinned against me so technically speak ...[text shortened]... d I will be glad to lead you to Christ should you ever wish. Same goes for Suzi and Sonship too.
    Sorry to burst your bubble. Actually I am not and I will be glad to lead you to Christ should you ever wish. Same goes for Suzi and Sonship too.

Lead me to Jesus. Lead me to the Lord Jesus please. I love Him.

But if the sign over the door reads "The John Birch Society" or " Headquarters of the Libertarian Party " or "The Westfield Baptist Chruch" I just may raise a puzzled eyebrow on you.

But by all means - LEAD ME TO JESUS !
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 12:06
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Sorry to burst your bubble. Actually I am not and I will be glad to lead you to Christ should you ever wish. Same goes for Suzi and Sonship too.

But if the sign over the door reads "The John Birch Society" or " Headquarters of the Libertarian Party " or "The Westfield Bap ...[text shortened]... ist Chruch" I just may raise a puzzled eyebrow on you.

I mean the Jesus of God not the Jesus of man.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 12:121 edit

But if the sign over the door reads "The John Birch Society" or " Headquarters of the Libertarian Party " or "The Westfield Bap ...[text shortened]... ist Chruch" I just may raise a puzzled eyebrow on you.

And the King of The Mouth Worshipers continues on his crusade of leading the gullible away from the Kingdom of God.

Say ... Lead me to Jesus. Lead me to the Lord Jesus please. I love Him. a zillion times and you will still not reach the Lord Jesus. he will continue to evade you.

Jesus is the poor man on the street with no clothes and food.
    Jesus is the suffering and homeless
    Jesus is the man who asked you for some money to buy food and you pretended not to hear
    Jesus is the lonely and depressed widow with 3 kids to feed and you passed her by.

Those compassionate people and Good Samaritans who give their time and money to help are the ones who know Jesus,and Jesus knows them. These people are the children of God, regardless of what they say with their mouth. Their actions speak of their faith. These are the ones who will be welcomed into the Kingdom of God. Mouth worshipers will be cast out.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 14:51
    No it passes as what the Bible says which the Satanists who pretend to be Christian classify as Bible worship.
    Again, you take the words of the Bible and pass them through your bizarro filters in your head and out comes some incredibly hateful message that has absolutely zero to do with God and the Bible.

Do you even know Jesus?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 14:57
    Again, you take the words of the Bible and pass them through your bizarro filters in your head and out comes some incredibly hateful message that has absolutely zero to do with God and the Bible.

Do you even know Jesus?
    Your stance with Eladar would be much stronger if you would state clearly if you see abortion as a "sin" and whether you see a non-celibate homosexuals as "sinning" willfully.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 16:20

Do you even know Jesus?
    What do you think these words of God means?

You shall not give any of your children to offer them[b] to Molech, and so profane the name of your God: I am the Lord. 22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 16:31
    I mean the Jesus of God not the Jesus of man.
    You mean the Jesus of God who saved a liberal like me ?
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 17:01
    You mean the Jesus of God who saved a liberal like me ?
    If you believe in self proclaimed salvation.

Given that you are a liberal, you do not know God at all. Too mamy liberal beliefs reject God's truth.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 17:14

Given that you are a liberal, you do not know God at all. Too mamy liberal beliefs reject God's truth.
    I said God saved a liberal like me.
    I do not claim to exalt any philosophy, politics, or way of life now besides living by Jesus Christ.

Did you ever read about Paul in his gospel preaching saying that he became all things to all people so that he could gain some ?

If love men. If you truly love the sinners, you will be willing to come to them on a level on which you can convey Christ as the Savior to them.

I am not a liberal.
    Neither am I a conservative.
    Nor am I a moderate.

I am a Christian who for the sake of gaining others to Jesus would be all things to all that I may gain the more.
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Jan '18 18:17
    I said God saved a liberal like me.
    I do not claim to exalt any philosophy, politics, or way of life now besides living by Jesus Christ.

Did you ever read about Paul in his gospel preaching saying that he became all things to all people so that he could gain some ?

If love men. If you truly love the sinners, you will be willing to come to them o ...[text shortened]... who for the sake of gaining others to Jesus would be all things to all that I may gain the more.
    Saved you from what? Being dead and having eternal life?
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Jan '18 22:52
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Your stance with Eladar would be much stronger if you would state clearly if you see abortion as a "sin" and whether you see a non-celibate homosexuals as "sinning" willfully.
    What you mean to say is that it would entertain you to see Christians going at it hammer and tongs.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Jan '18 23:08
    What do you think these words of God means?

You shall not give any of your children to offer them[b] to Molech, and so profane the name of your God: I am the Lord. 22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.
    Here are some other things Moses said are "an abomination". You decide.

Lev. 11:10:
    "And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:"

Lev 11:11:
    "They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination."

Lev 11:12:
    "Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you."

Lev 11:13:
    "And these are they which ye shall have in abomination among the fowls; they shall not be eaten, they are an abomination: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the ospray,"

Lev 11:20:
    "All fowls that creep, going upon all four, shall be an abomination unto you."

Lev 11:23:
    "But all other flying creeping things, which have four feet, shall be an abomination unto you."

Lev 11:41:
    "And every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth shall be an abomination; it shall not be eaten."

Lev 11:42:
    "Whatsoever goeth upon the belly, and whatsoever goeth upon all four, or whatsoever hath more feet among all creeping things that creep upon the earth, them ye shall not eat; for they are an abomination.

That's a lot of "abominations". Are all these truly "abominations"? Are you just regurgitating the words of the Bible without thinking about them? Does God only want puppets? I'm guessing Moses would call that "an abomination" too.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Jan '18 23:14

Whereas conservative evangelical thought is that they can reject God's truth and still show up in church on Sunday and that makes everything just peachy.

I'm not sure what you're on about with this "self-proclaimed salvation". You sound like Rajk. God promises. God delivers. But yes, one must accept that gift with one's own mouth. Too bad people like you and Rajk think that means nothing. Do you think God's promises mean nothing?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree