1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jul '15 03:44
    Originally posted by chaney3
    I just googled 'God knows our needs' because I was looking for a specific verse, but found too many to quote here. In the Old and New Testament, it states that God knows our needs.......yet, thousands of children die each year from starvation and thirst. Where is their God who know their needs? The simple fact is that our Bible might be a load of crap. Written merely by men. Period.
    IS THIS WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
    "Do not worry then, saying, 'What will we eat?' or 'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear for clothing?' For the Gentiles eagerly seek all these things; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

(Matthew 6:31-34 NASB)
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Jul '15 06:18
    You are no better Dive. I am here. You claim to be a Christian, but evidence shows that you are not. You do not believe in Bible scripture, so maybe you are an agnostic or an atheist. You are no better than me, or anybody else that asks questions. And your Poseidon picture is still gay.
    Here is a summary of a few of your posts from Whodey's thread in the Debates forum; I am quoting you verbatim.

origianlly posted by chaney3 in Thread 164642

"Black people were better off as slaves. They have only proven that as free people, they can only sell drugs and kill other black people. Sure, there are some black people that wear suits, but...most black people collect welfare and commit crime. Blacks should have remained as slaves......they would have been better off. Black people should be slaves today, because black people NEED a white master to instruct them how to live. Black people will self destruct without white people to explain to them how to live. I don't care about your opinion. Black people are criminals, and welfare mongers. It is proven. Black people should have remained slaves. Black people should be slaves today, no question in my mind. I would love to see Lebron picking cotton instead of acting as if he created earth. Black people are disgusting, especially athletes. Maybe people want to hear the truth. I am tired of black people, and wish they were slaves today. Black people are annoying, and should be slaves. I would tell Lebron to clean my ass, instead of him denying a 21million dolllar contract. He is a black slave, and should be put in his place. He is black, less than human. Niggers are niggers. Lebron is a nigger. He can dunk a basketball, who cares? He is still a nigger."
  3. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    02 Jul '15 06:33
    God created humans. We are sinners, we did not create sin, God created that as part of our makeup. If a human realizes that God hates sin, then why doesn't the human just merely stop sinning? We can't. Sin is part of our design......by God Himself. Why?

We are told by the New Testament that our only way to avoid Hell, because of our sin (which God ga ...[text shortened]... want to be a Christian, I want these questions answered. The narrative is questionable at best.
    This argument of yours reminds of something I heard a comedian say several years ago. She told the story of how her son was angry about something, and he said to her...

"I didn't ask to be born!"

Her reply was...

"Well, if you had the answer might have been 'No' ".
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '15 00:32
    I just googled 'God knows our needs' because I was looking for a specific verse, but found too many to quote here. In the Old and New Testament, it states that God knows our needs.......yet, thousands of children die each year from starvation and thirst. Where is their God who know their needs? The simple fact is that our Bible might be a load of crap. Written merely by men. Period.
    If you understood what you were talking about you might become slightly more interesting than the fraudulent, racist bore that you are.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree