Jesus Walks On Earth Again

Jesus Walks On Earth Again

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jul 17

I showed that for Paul to persecute the Christian church was for him to persecute Jesus.

"Saul, Saul, Why do you persecute Me?"

Paul never forgot the revelation. Christ's people on earth was Christ again on earth.

There is a difference between position and condition.
Position never changes.
Condition may vary - sometimes good and up / sometimes not good and down.

In position the churches on earth are Christ walking on earth again.
We acknowledge that the condition of the Christians may not be always good.

The position does not change. And the condition will rise to a better state as more Christian grasp the position they have.

We are Christ's Body on the earth. We are Christ walking again on the earth - this time within those who have received Him.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jul 17
1 edit

Now to be fair Romans does say that in many things we do not know the mind of God.

But the Spirit knows the mind of God. And when we groan in prayer with words that cannot be uttered, the Holy Spirit joins in to help us.

God KNOWS what the mind of the Spirit is though we lack the words and are weak concerning knowing what is fitting to pray.

This is all in Romans 8:26-27

"Moreover, in like manner the Spirit also joins in to help us in our weakness, ..."

To be fair, that is our weakness in knowing exactly what IS the mind of God in this or that difficult situation.

" ... for we do not know for what we should pray as is fitting,

but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

But He
[God the Father] who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He [God the Holy Spirit] intercedes for the saints according to God."

God the Father searches and knows the mind of God as expressed in the mind of the Holy Spirit. Christ the Son intercedes for us at the right hand of God in heaven (v.34) And the Holy Spirit as Christ in the believers (vs. 9-11) also intercedes JOINING in to the Christian's groaning unutterable words in prayer.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jul 17

So when we groan "O Lord Jesus. O Lord Jesus!" the Spirit of God knows how to express what we really need to God the Father.

It is the same with groaning 'Daddy, Abba FATHER! Abba Father, Lord I call on Your name."

The Spirit joins in to help us in our weakness. That Spirit knows how to pray what is exactly fitting to the need. God the Father knows the mind of the Spirit.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Jul 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @sonhouse
What God wants today. So now YOU think you know the 'mind' of god?
What God wants today. So now YOU think you know the 'mind' of god?

Think of the first Christian to give his life up for Jesus. It was Stephen in Acts 7. Stephen was a young man. But think of how much he became like Jesus his Lord.

1.) He had wisdom which none of the adversaries could refute.
2.) He did perform some miracles.
3.) He was full of the Holy Spirit and wisdom.
4.) In dying he prayed for the forgiveness of his murderers.
5.) His face shined.
6.) He even uttered much of the same thing for God to receive his spirit.

Would you not say that Stephen was like Jesus on the earth walking about again?

And this, I think, shows something of the mind of God. He desires to duplicate the testimony of men one with God as Jesus manifested.

If this is not fathomable to you, know that you have no excuse to not know SOMETHING of God's mind in hearing John 3:16.

" For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that every one who believes into Him would not perish, but would have eternal life."

Do you really think you'll be able to say one day to God - "But God, I had absolutely no idea what was on Your mind." ?