Journey Inside The Cell

Journey Inside The Cell

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
28 Feb 11

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I gave a reason although it was an edited one. I want to read the original work, not an interpretation/adaptation of it. Is that really such a crime?
Well, read that book and then this book. Simple.

rc

Moves
28 Feb 11
1 edit

Originally posted by twhitehead
Yes, you lied about 'no new species'.
you slanderous ignorant and wicked imbecile,[/b]
Insult me all you like, it wont go away.

you were the one who claimed to know he difference between soul and spirit and have proffered nothing![/b]
How is that relevant to your lying?

As soon as anyone disagrees with your second hand purely unorigina and your religion will disappear in a puff of smoke. You will have become a vampire!
i did not lie, infact i named not only the scientist who carried out the experiments, whom i doubt you have ever heard of and the genus of the creature that he was experimenting with, and i gave a quotation, from his own book, on his conclusions. You on the other hand have nothing of content to your posts except your now obligatory trade mark, the personal attack, wicked and ignorant materialist that you are of which this post is another example.

it is relevant as a character witness against the type of person you are, you have claimed to know quite well the difference, when asked now for a third time to produce it, you proffer nothing because you dont know. You lied, that is why it is relevant, that is why you are lying now, because that is the type of person you are.

I only hope that in the future i remain free from the type of no good, nothing constructive, slanderous and utterly deviod of any type of reasonable spirituality that you portray, your contribution to the fora is negligible and amounts to nothing more than one personal opinion after another, masquerading as truth. Give it up, we learn nothing from your posts, nothing!

rc

Moves
28 Feb 11

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Well, read that book and then this book. Simple.
no way, i have enough books to read at the moment, two chess books and now ol Darwins epic thriller!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Feb 11

Yes Lord Vader, ill try harder, but now that you mention it, please in the light of your evolutionary apostatising, could you give the forum you interpretation of this verse, the words of Jesus i believe!

(Matthew 19:4) . . .In reply he said: “Did you not read that he who [b]created
them from the beginning made them male and female

a direc ...[text shortened]... in his image, in God’s image he created him; male and female he created them. . .[/b]
Ok, oh genius of Christianity...

Tell me this: Exactly, and I mean exactly, HOW did He create them?

Is your brain so small that you cannot fathom that in a universe of His creation, already existing, He simply created man, male and female, according to the LAWS of physics in the universe that He had made?

Evolution was His framework of His creation.

I'm also guessing you did not follow my link to Evolutionary Creation to even see what it was about, did you?

You cannot simply sit there, and repeat ad nauseum, that He CREATED them, He CREATED them, He CREATED them, without backing that up with HOW did He create them. I'm saying EVOLUTION is HOW He created them. Come on, Robbie, it's not that hard to comprehend.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
28 Feb 11

no way, i have enough books to read at the moment, two chess books and now ol Darwins epic thriller!
You're just scared, it's nothing more than that. You're afraid of what will happen to your 'closed minded' world if the words of this book seep into your brain (you even admitted so). Be brave Rob.

At least we established one thing in this discussion, you are closed minded, you certainly don't have a 'free' mind as you like to claim, and as much as you protest your rejection of evolutionary theory is nothing more than an argumentum ad ignorantiam.

One day you can be as open minded as me Rob. 😉

rc

Moves
28 Feb 11
5 edits

Originally posted by Suzianne
Ok, oh genius of Christianity...

Tell me this: Exactly, and I mean exactly, HOW did He create them?

Is your brain so small that you cannot fathom that in a universe of His creation, already existing, He simply created man, male and female, according to the LAWS of physics in the universe that He had made?

Evolution was His framework of His creat saying EVOLUTION is HOW He created them. Come on, Robbie, it's not that hard to comprehend.
I see you are still pursuing, if you dont believe it your ignorant, lol what a borg! assimilate, resistance is futile, you must think like me, assimilate! if you dont your ignorant, assimilate! First Lord Vader and now the Borg, muhaha!

Your point of course is not an attempt to answer the question, but to side step it, the fact remains, they did not evolve, they were created, without precedent! There is no scriptural nor scientific basis for assuming that evolution was his framework, indeed, the book of genesis, from which Christ quotes, states quite clearly that everything was created according to its kind, perhaps this fact escaped your notice, according to its kind, not through a process of transmutation as postulated by you and the materialists. In fact, it rules out entirely an evolutionary framework. Capiche!

For your information, seeing that you are having some trouble grasping it despite some pretensions to the contrary, i did not write the verse, it is quoted as the words of Jesus, not mine. I merely have put trust in it as truth.

Perhaps if you spent less time trying to convince those around you that you are an intellectual giant because you can assimilate and regurgitate the ideas of others, claiming that its knowledge you would do better.

genius of Christianity, i like that, hear that Noobster, genius! recognition at last!

rc

Moves
28 Feb 11
1 edit

You're just scared, it's nothing more than that. You're afraid of what will happen to your 'closed minded' world if the words of this book seep into your brain (you even admitted so). Be brave Rob.

At least we established one thing in this discussion, you are closed minded, you certainly don't have a 'free' mind as you like to claim, and as much as yo ...[text shortened]... n argumentum ad ignorantiam.

One day you can be as open minded as me Rob. 😉
One day you can be as open minded as me Rob

Actually i had my spell with hallucinogenics, its was awesome at the time, but it had to pass!

Cape Town

Moves
28 Feb 11

i did not lie, infact i named not only the scientist who carried out the experiments, whom i doubt you have ever heard of
Of course I've heard of him. You quoted him before! And I corrected you last time! Thats why I called you out on that one here.
But that is not the place where I am saying you claimed no new species - and lied. In that instance, your lie was to claim that in all his experiments, every mutation lead to an inferior insect. I say you lied because the quote you gave made no such claim.

it is relevant as a character witness against the type of person you are,
I could be the most despicable person in the world, it would not change the fact that you lied.

You lied, that is why it is relevant, that is why you are lying now, because that is the type of person you are.
Maybe I did lie. If you claim I am lying now, then explain where my lie is. Explain how the two main claim's that I called you out on are not lies.

I only hope that in the future i remain free from the type of no good, nothing constructive, slanderous and utterly deviod of any type of reasonable spirituality that you portray, your contribution to the fora is negligible and amounts to nothing more than one personal opinion after another, masquerading as truth. Give it up, we learn nothing from your posts, nothing!
Well I was hoping that you might one day learn what a species is, but it looks like you'd rather not know despite reading a book with the word in its title. No wonder you disagree with what you read in that book - you haven't got the first clue what he is talking about!

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
28 Feb 11

One day you can be as open minded as me Rob

Actually i had my spell with hallucinogenics, its was awesome at the time, but it had to pass!
What do hallucinogens have to with anything?

You're closed minded and have admitted as such, it took about 200 posts but we got there........finally.

One day you may have the courage and open mindedness, as i have, to read books that conflict with your worldview. I know it must pain you to acknowledge that a mere materialst is more open minded than you. When you have plucked up the courage and are ready let me know, the book is sat here waiting and it's an open ended offer. Just let me know.

rc

Moves
28 Feb 11

Originally posted by twhitehead
Of course I've heard of him. You quoted him before! And I corrected you last time! Thats why I called you out on that one here.
But that is not the place where I am saying you claimed no new species - and lied. In that instance, your lie was to claim that in all his experiments, every mutation lead to an inferior insect. I say you lied because the quote ...[text shortened]... e with what you read in that book - you haven't got the first clue what he is talking about!
i have a button which allows me to ignore certain pestilent pseudo intellectuals like you, consider yourself privileged that you will now be the second person to effect its use. Have a good life.

rc

Moves
28 Feb 11

What do hallucinogens have to with anything?

You're closed minded and have admitted as such, it took about 200 posts but we got there........finally.

One day you may have the courage and open mindedness, as i have, to read books that conflict with your worldview. I know it must pain you to acknowledge that a mere materialst is more open minded than ...[text shortened]... eady let me know, the book is sat here waiting and it's an open ended offer. Just let me know.
i am reading the origin of the species for goodness sake, how much more Darwinistic can you get! I now reject your terms of close mindedness, i am reading the original volume and that's enough, be reasonable man!

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
28 Feb 11

i am reading the origin of the species for goodness sake, how much more Darwinistic can you get! I now reject your terms of close mindedness, i am reading the original volume and that's enough, be reasonable man!
It's good your reading it. Now read a modern up to date book that has all the evidence gathered over the last 150yrs since Darwin proposed his theory. This book has snippets of OotS in it and then goes on to show all the evidence that has been gathered that proves Darwin was correct.

I now reject your terms of close mindedness.

You can reject all you like, the fact is you are. Let's test it out -

I'm happy to read and then discuss any book you wish to send me, i am open minded to read anything. Will you do the same?

rc

Moves
28 Feb 11
1 edit

It's good your reading it. Now read a modern up to date book that has all the evidence gathered over the last 150yrs since Darwin proposed his theory. This book has snippets of OotS in it and then goes on to show all the evidence that has been gathered that proves Darwin was correct.

[b]I now reject your terms of close mindedness.

You can reje iscuss any book you wish to send me, i am open minded to read anything. Will you do the same?[/b]
I take the fifth amendment and invoke the right to remain silent less I incriminate myself.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
28 Feb 11

I take the fifth amendment and invoke the right to remain silent less I incriminate myself.
Exactly, your closed minded. I'm not and you don't like that.

Your trumped by an atheist, evolutionary, materialist and knowing you that's gotta grate. But you can fix this at any time, message me your address and the book will be in the post.

rc

Moves
28 Feb 11
1 edit

Exactly, your closed minded. I'm not and you don't like that.

Your trumped by an atheist, evolutionary, materialist and knowing you that's gotta grate. But you can fix this at any time, message me your address and the book will be in the post.
my dear Sir, i am not fuelled by egotism! I get trumped all the time by atheistic, evolutionary materialists. One must simply resign oneself to the claims being made, for even the Christ himself was subject to similar claims and yet he maintained a sense of dignity. Whether you are close minded or not doesn't bother me, it is after all, not a reflection of me, but of you 🙂