1. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    04 May '15 14:47
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Every time Jews are mentioned, the ugly head of finnegan appears with
    his cherry picking of Jew smearing bits.

If this is not Jew hatred, I don't know what it is.
    You clearly do not know then. You want to hide your racist and fascist ideology behind a spurious screen of religious faith.

I have no need to cherry pick for evidence of what zionist ideology is doing. Plenty of firmly Jewish and Israeli sources express their alarm and I can refer to their evidence without the slightest hint of attacking Jews for their religious faith or, indeed, their chosen ethnicity.
  2. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    04 May '15 15:09
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Along with his little hand-puppet robbie, who is all too eager to attack his Christian brothers.
    Have you read your pal's profile lately? In case he changes it, here is the woman hating and racist bile he is promoting:

"cuz them bird ain't gonna slap themselves, ain't it right?

if yo wanna get ahead in life fo sho, you gotta hustle, yo. at day I teach lit fo white birds at sum cracka school and at night imma John. Yes, you is readin' right, pimpin', knowam sayin'

why you is so surprised?"
    Personally I think such material should get him barred from the site but who am I? He is not banned so face it - your pal is vicious and does not merit your unquestioning support.

Are we to take it you approve of his output? If so, you have fallen below my expectations, which are modest at best.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 May '15 18:49
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Have you read your pal's profile lately? In case he changes it, here is the woman hating and racist bile he is promoting:

[i]"cuz them bird ain't gonna slap themselves, ain't it right?

if yo wanna get ahead in life fo sho, you gotta hustle, yo. at day I teach lit fo white birds at sum cracka school and at night imma John. Yes, you is readin' right, ...[text shortened]... u approve of his output? If so, you have fallen below my expectations, which are modest at best.
    I believe in freedom of speech.

Free Speech Under Fire; Two Gunmen Killed at Texas "Draw Mohammed" Contest
    http://reason.com/blog/2015/05/04/two-gunmen-killed-at-texas-draw-mohammed
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    04 May '15 22:261 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    04 May '15 23:03
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Wow. I see banning in your future.
  6. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    04 May '15 23:08
    Originally posted by Seitse
    You do know that atheism is sooooo 5 years ago, right?
    You do know that Dasa is not an atheist, right?

I mean, not even a little bit.
  7. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    04 May '15 23:16
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I believe in freedom of speech.

Free Speech Under Fire; Two Gunmen Killed at Texas "Draw Mohammed" Contest
    http://reason.com/blog/2015/05/04/two-gunmen-killed-at-texas-draw-mohammed
    I believe in freedom of speech too.

However, 'freedom of speech' is not without limits, and there is no 'freedom to force people to listen'
    or 'freedom to make other people host your speech'.

Freedom of speech doesn't give a person license to threaten or intimidate or abuse other people.
    [we have laws against that kind of thing]
    And there is no requirement for anyone to host another persons speech.

So, to use your example, people have [and should have] the freedom to make depictions of the
    Prophet Mohammed, and to mock the same if they should so choose.
    They do not have the freedom to [for example] make an Islamic publication or site host such depictions.

In this case this site is a private, and not public, domain. In which they have the final word on what they
    will and will not accept in terms of conduct. If you break those terms, [or if they just feel like it] they
    are fully entitled to boot people off of this site, and erase their posts.

And in doing so, they in no way impinge on that persons freedom of speech.

As a side note; While it's entirely possible that this was an attack by Islamic extremists, it is not yet
    known that that is the case. It's not like you don't have shootings for other reasons in the USA.
    So we should wait for confirmation before jumping to the conclusion that this was in fact an attack
    against the group for running a "draw Mohammed" contest.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 May '15 23:36
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    I believe in freedom of speech too.

However, 'freedom of speech' is not without limits, and there is no 'freedom to force people to listen'
    or 'freedom to make other people host your speech'.

Freedom of speech doesn't give a person license to threaten or intimidate or abuse other people.
    [we have laws against that kind of thing]
    And there is no ...[text shortened]... usion that this was in fact an attack
    against the group for running a "draw Mohammed" contest.
    I only stated I believe in freedom of speech. Even the kind that makes fun of a so-called prophet of Islam. That is not jumping to conclusions. 😏
  9. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    05 May '15 00:03
    I only stated I believe in freedom of speech. Even the kind that makes fun of a so-called prophet of Islam. That is not jumping to conclusions. 😏
    By linking to this attack while talking about freedom of speech you were clearly
    indicating a link between the attack and freedom of speech.
    The only relevant 'freedom of speech' issue to do with that story is if the attackers were
    trying to stop people making Mohammed cartoons.

If that's not what you were implying, then you were just posting something totally random
    with no meaning at all.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 May '15 00:07
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    By linking to this attack while talking about freedom of speech you were clearly
    indicating a link between the attack and freedom of speech.
    The only relevant 'freedom of speech' issue to do with that story is if the attackers were
    trying to stop people making Mohammed cartoons.

If that's not what you were implying, then you were just posting something totally random
    with no meaning at all.
    The headline started with "Free Speech Under Fire". 😏
  11. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    05 May '15 10:02
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    The lesson of the holocaust is that racism is deadly and has to be opposed at every appearance. One of the most weird and unpleasant aspects of our history is the perverse way in which zionists have misused the holocaust to help justify the creation of what is without question a racist state based on the principles and practice of apartheid. The state of Israel is becoming a fascist state. The insanity of it is the extent of common ground in what the zionists are doing and what the NAzis did, not least the technique of the big lie: "A big lie (German: Große Lüge) is a propaganda technique. The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, about the use of a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously." Hitler asserted the technique was used by Jews to unfairly blame Germany's loss in World War I on German Army officer Erich Ludendorff.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie

The lesson of the holocaust - never again - is not that Jews must become strong enough to kick any enemy, but that racism must not be allowed to reach such depths ever again. For Jews to adopt racist ideology and promote racist argument in the way, for example, that you are doing currently on this site, is a tragedy. The holocaust does not give to modern Jews a get out of gaol free card on racism. Indeed, it would be no bad thing to contemplate that Jews contributed to the development of Germany's racist ideology.

Observing your utterly bigoted and inherently violent contributions to this forum is reminiscent of the same harsh voices heard from islamic militants and other fanatics. You are elated by the delusion of being a member of a winning gang but you are in fact a harbinger of social evils, a foot soldier who can be manipulated by your ideological masters and ultimately dispensed with.
  12. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    05 May '15 10:12
    The headline started with "Free Speech Under Fire". 😏
    Yes. I know this.

Which is why my posts, unlike yours, make sense.
  13. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    05 May '15 10:22
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Observing your utterly bigoted and inherently violent contributions
    Pot. Kettle.
  14. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    05 May '15 11:47
    State of Israel does not represent World Jewry

http://nkusa.org/activities/Demonstrations/20140811boston.cfm
  15. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    05 May '15 11:51
    TIME FOR SOUL SEARCHING
    On the evening of Monday April 2nd the Beis Yehudi synagogue, which serves as the informal headquarters for Neturei Karta in America, was completely destroyed by fire. The premises also served as the home of Rabbi Moshe Dov Beck and his family. Fortunately they were away at the time, but all their belongings were also lost in the blaze. The flames destroyed thousands of religious books, archives and many of Rabbi Beck's as yet unpublished writings, ranging from Talmudic insights to theological treatises.

The police and fire departments originally suspected arson given the many threats which Neturei Karta and many of its leaders and members are subjected. Eventually they concluded, as reported in the media, that the fire was accidental.

Unfortunately, there is no doubt that Neturei Karta's vigorous rejection of Zionism has earned them the blind hate of some misguided Jews. During and after the blaze there were those who drove by the synagogue hurling insults and shouting joyfully. Their hate seemed almost homicidal. It had no bounds.

Of all the tragedies that Zionism has brought upon our people, surely this is one of the worst. It has made Jews, since the inception of this idealogy, capable of rejoicing in the suffering of other Jews and seeking their destruction. All, for no other reason than that the latter reject Zionism and seek positive relations with the Islamic world.

Has the track record of Zionism and its protection of Jewry proved so impressive over the past century that we must utterly demonize those who suggest another approach? Are we so confident that the endless series of wars begun in 1948 are the ideal state for the Jewish people? Are we so sure of Zionism's teachings that some of us now rejoice in the stifling of other opinions (opinions, of course, once universal amongst Jewry) and welcome violence against those who maintain them?

The ideals and activities of Neturei Karta will, of course, with the help of the Almighty go on. They are not limited to one building, but are the eternal heritage of all our people.

In the face of the current tragedy, perhaps, the best course for those whose irresponsible rhetoric has created the current climate of hate against NK would be to take a long look at their own hearts and the Zionist movement, in whose name they hate so much, so long and so hard.

Perhaps, in that soul searching they will find that true care for the Jewish people and all mankind may be found outside the box of the Terror to which they have assented. Perhaps, there they will finally find the true faith and compassion of traditional Torah beliefs.

http://nkusa.org/activities/Statements/20070413Fire.cfm

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree