sold his soul for money, who wouldn't.
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    22 Feb '15 16:541 edit
    Originally posted by judas priest the 3rd
    Money was his god. Lots of people commit suicide when they lose half of or everything when their multi millionaires/billionaires.

My dad has a friend who lost 20 million in 2009. He didn't take his life. And he still has $5 million. So I know money is not his God.

Judas had worldly sorrow not Godly sorrow. Don't forget it was prophesied in Old Testament Scripture to about him.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Feb '15 17:15
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Money was his god. Lots of people commit suicide when they lose half of or everything when their multi millionaires/billionaires.

My dad has a friend who lost 20 million in 2009. He didn't take his life. And he still has $5 million. So I know money is not his God.

Judas had worldly sorrow not Godly sorrow. Don't forget it was prophesied in Old Testament Scripture to about him.
    I would have sold my soul because I am not a believer
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    22 Feb '15 17:24
    That begs the question, where did he get the 20 million, an why hasn't he given the 5 million to those less fortunate? Money may not be his god, but it is still very important to him.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Feb '15 20:371 edit

5 million left and DIDN't take his life??? he should buy a Saab, a hat and dark glasses
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    22 Feb '15 23:56
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    That begs the question, where did he get the 20 million, an why hasn't he given the 5 million to those less fortunate? Money may not be his god, but it is still very important to him.
    I don't know this man's personal life he's in the Sacramento area and I'm in the Fresno area.
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    23 Feb '15 00:45
    He didn't take his life. And he still has $5 million. So I know money is not his God.

Let's have a whip round for him.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Feb '15 01:161 edit
    I don’t care if you don’t like me
    Keep your loaves
    I’ve got bigger fish to fry
    My kiss will be sweet
    On Gethsemane’s air
    And my gold will be
    Fair and square

Because I was willing and I was able
    To do the thing I was always going to do
    Soldiers wait at Gethsemane’s gate
    And now you’ll see my master fly

I’d been thinking
    So I said it out loud
    We were lost and down
    And now we’re found
    Because we should’ve been floating
    Six feet off the ground

Will someone tell me
    What just happened here?
    Damn the gold
    Fire’s lapping at my pan
    The rock was rolled
    And my master's flown
    And I just kissed the knot
    That’s in my hand

We’d been thinking
    So we said it out loud
    With all my kissing
    I thought we’d be proud
    But now I’m swinging
    Six feet off the ground

And now I’m buried
    Six feet underground

~ Plöp
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Feb '15 01:21
    I don't know this man's personal life he's in the Sacramento area and I'm in the Fresno area.
    If you don't know this man's personal life, why are you attempting to use his personal life anecdotally to support the claim you're making?
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Feb '15 06:28
    I would have sold my soul because I am not a believer
    Judas wasn't a believer either, so he got exactly what he bargained for - a raw deal -as you call it. 😏
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    23 Feb '15 06:34
    Yet a moment ago, you knew that money was not his God.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Feb '15 18:542 edits
    Concerning Judas Iscariot, Jesus said that it would have been good for him had he never been born.

" The Son of Man is going away, even as it is written concerning Him, but woe to that man through whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been good for that man if he had not been born." (Matthew 26:24)

I think "raw deal" would be a vast understatement.

The thing that seems haunting to me is that it was at right after he took to eat the morsel handed TO him by Jesus, Satan personally entered into him for Satan's special assignment for him.

John 13:26,27 - "Jesus answered, It is he for whom I will dip the morsel and to whom I will give it, And dipping the morsel, He gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.

And at that moment, after the morsel, Satan entered into him. Jesus therefore said to him, What you do, do quickly."

When the Lord Jesus hands you something to eat spiritually, the condition of your heart is crucial. You may never know if this will be the last time Jesus will extend something of a morsel to you. Better to be receptive with thanks.

If your will is still stubbornly set to shut Christ out of your heart, that morsel of truth may just be immediately followed by the full power of darkness to envelope your will and soul.

If you receive a morsel of truth from Jesus Christ, it is better to at least say "Thankyou God. Thankyou God for that little morsel you just gave me."
  13. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    25 Feb '15 14:29
    Honestly you should be saying that are Lord is the one who got the raw deal. Praise The Lord for His mercy towards us!
  14. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    25 Feb '15 15:37
    Honestly you should be saying that are Lord is the one who got the raw deal. Praise The Lord for His mercy towards us!
    If Judas had not done the deal, Jesus could not have done his thing , both Jesus and god KNEW this was going to happen in advance(so much for free will). Just a big marketing ploy for a new religion. Mercy??????
  15. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    25 Feb '15 15:46
    Originally posted by OdBod
    If Judas had not done the deal, Jesus could not have done his thing , both Jesus and god KNEW this was going to happen in advance(so much for free will). Just a big marketing ploy for a new religion. Mercy??????
    Freedom from religion and freedom from yourself!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree