1. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    11 Apr '09 01:132 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    [b]"as you have shown yourself to be an unrepentant liar"

you have been reported to the moderator for unsubstantiated claims and defamation of character, slander is neither becoming a gentleman nor should be tolerated in any form, please, if you have anything to say about the actual content of the post, then post that, but try to refrain from slandering the poster, it is not very becoming nor mannerly- regards Robbie.[/b]
    The claim was substantiated starting on Page 2 of the "the propitiatory sacrifice of the christ" thread and Page 1 of the "Sin, its definition according to scripture" thread.

If anyone has been slandering someone, it is you. On the "Sin" thread you said, "I have never claimed that this is my own text, you are therefore a slanderer and a liar.." I never said that you claimed the text was your own. I merely pointed out that you should cite your sources when cutting and pasting lest you leave the impression that the text is your own. Then you started your little hissy fit.

You can deny it all you want, but it doesn't change the facts.

Do you view yourself as representative of the Christian faith? The hypocrisy of your post is truly mind-boggling. Is the meaning of the title of this thread completely lost on you? Oh, the irony.
  2. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    11 Apr '09 02:071 edit
    biblical texts which condemn THE ACT of homosexuality

What! Do you not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God’s kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, [b]nor men who lie with men,
    - 1 Corinthians 6:9

Now we know that the Law is fine provided one handles ...[text shortened]... love to all, regardless, THE BIBLE CLEARLY AND UNAMBIGUOUSLY CONDEMNS THE ACT OF HOMOSEXUALITY![/b]
    actually no it doesn't. You fail to read the text contextually. Men at that time would have been married at a young age. The act of sleeping with other men outside of marriage is an act of infidelity not covered directly by the levitical laws. Another issue was the sexual abuse of slaves, also not directly covered.

So answer my question, do you or do you not wear cotton/polyester blend clothes to church?....hypocrate

Edit: There were also a number of pagan sects that included homsexual acts as a part of their rites, in some cases that was being addressed.
  3. Joined
    01 Dec '07
    Moves
    11 Apr '09 02:10
    whodey - this Jesus (rolling eyes) is saying mind your own business.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '09 02:36
    Originally posted by duecer
    actually no it doesn't. You fail to read the text contextually. Men at that time would have been married at a young age. The act of sleeping with other men outside of marriage is an act of infidelity not covered directly by the levitical laws. Another issue was the sexual abuse of slaves, also not directly covered.

So answer my question, do you or do you n ...[text shortened]... that included homsexual acts as a part of their rites, in some cases that was being addressed.
    in a sorry this statement is too incredulous and begs belief, firstly let us look at the scriptures in their immediate context, shall we, what does Paul state, that those PRACTISING SUCH THINGS, what things?, fornication, murder, gluttony, homosexuality, will not inherit gods kingdom, did you read that, did you understand the import of those words? he likeness the act of homosexuality, in severity , as to murder , fratricide and fornication etc. what is it about that you do not understand?

secondly, he states quite clearly, that those men who lie with men, and describes the practise as, disgraceful, obscene, unclean, unnatural, deserving of punishment, you did read that didn't you, you did understand that he states they deserve full recompense for their error, what is it you do not understand about that, is it so difficult to comprehend?

secondly let us look at the idea in its entirety, as in the context of the bible as a whole, shall we? for again this statement, that there is no precedent in the mosaic law is quite erroneous, for it was punishable by death!

And you must not lie down with a male the same as you lie down with a woman. It is a detestable thing. - Leviticus 18:22

therefore your statement with regard to there being no condemnation in the mosaic law is quite erroneous, entirely erroneous in fact, the same as your statement that we have not looked at these things contextually. Perhaps you would like to furnish us with an alternative interpretation of the scriptures cited, from the actual context and not some feebly contrived reference to marriage at an early age, nor vain appeals to the absence of data, for the scriptures are quite clear and explicit and leave no room for ambiguity, no room!
  5. Joined
    01 Dec '07
    Moves
    11 Apr '09 02:40
    in a sorry this statement is too incredulous and begs belief, firstly let us look at the scriptures in their immediate context, shall we, what does Paul state, that those PRACTISING SUCH THINGS, what things?, fornication, murder, gluttony, homosexuality, will not inherit gods kingdom, did you read that, did you understand the import of those words? ...[text shortened]... data, for the scriptures are quite clear and explicit and leave no room for ambiguity, no room!
    arent we in new testament by this death and resurrection thing. didnt think old testicles still in effect uh
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '09 02:47
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    The claim was substantiated starting on Page 2 of the "the propitiatory sacrifice of the christ" thread and Page 1 of the "Sin, its definition according to scripture" thread.

If anyone has been slandering someone, it is you. On the "Sin" thread you said, "I have never claimed that this is my own text, [b]you are therefore a slanderer and a liar
    .." ...[text shortened]... ling. Is the meaning of the title of this thread completely lost on you? Oh, the irony.[/b]
    this is the last thing that i will say to you, if you continue in this vain, i will once again report you to the moderator, here is a sample of your own words,

I mean, while it's creative, it's also really dishonest.

your attempt to cover it up has been about as dishonest as it gets.

Why don't you stop all the lying and just admit your guilt?

the fact that you compound it by using deception and by making false accusations is mind boggling.

Likewise you are dishonest, because you have the heart of a dishonest person. You lie, because you have the heart of a liar

so either you stop this defamation of character or you will be reported once again.
  7. Joined
    01 Dec '07
    Moves
    11 Apr '09 02:51
    this is the last thing that i will say to you, if you continue in this vain, i will once again report you to the moderator, here is a sample of your own words,

I mean, while it's creative, it's also really [b]dishonest.

your attempt to cover it up has been about as dishonest as it gets.

Why don't you stop all the lying and jus ...[text shortened]... ar

so either you stop this defamation of character or you will be reported once again.[/b]
    get off your soapbox dude
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '09 02:531 edit
    Originally posted by MrMartin
    get off your soapbox dude
    what has it got to do with you? thats right, nuthin, a big fat zero, center of a doughnut, so that being the case, i would be very pleased if you would mind your own business!
  9. Joined
    01 Dec '07
    Moves
    11 Apr '09 02:55
    what has it got to do with you?
    nothing. just like reading your reaction. Thanks 🙂
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '09 02:56
    nothing. just like reading your reaction. Thanks 🙂
    are you bored, surely you got something better to do than mess with me?
  11. Joined
    01 Dec '07
    Moves
    11 Apr '09 03:00
    are you bored, surely you got something better to do than mess with me?
    Bored - yes

better to do - nope
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '09 03:04
    Bored - yes

better to do - nope
    flip sake, why don't you subscribe and you will have zillions of chess games with which to occupy your mind!
  13. Joined
    01 Dec '07
    Moves
    11 Apr '09 03:05
    flip sake, why don't you subscribe and you will have zillions of chess games with which to occupy your mind!
    costs money dude
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '09 03:06
    costs money dude
    are you skint? as we say in glasgow
  15. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    11 Apr '09 03:062 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree