1. Joined
    01 Sep '04
    Moves
    03 Apr '05 19:43
    Yes darfius, those are simply coincidences.

By the way; one earthquake did not create a tsunami simply because it was not a tsunami creating earthquake (the ocean floor was much deeper, to be specific).
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    03 Apr '05 19:48
    Originally posted by Darfius
    In all of your valued opinions, I would like your opinions on these matters:

Earthquakes on the day after Christmas and the day after Easter. 9.0 and 8.7 respectively. One generating a tsunami, and another that should have generated a tsunami, did not.

Terri Schaivo being put on a feeding tube and then having it taken away. The Pope being put on a f ...[text shortened]... eding tube and dying a few days after Terri.

Are those coincidences in your points of view?
    I would say no, and things happen for a reason. And don't forget President Reagan died around an American Holiday 🙁
  3. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    03 Apr '05 20:041 edit
    For starters, all your described by's are misplaced. Some of the things you claim may be occuring, but not as described by either John or Daniel. So I'll just drop those from your quotes.

Are you claiming we're not moving towards a one world government, economy and religion

government: Well, individual govt's are cooperating more. Still everything is based upon agreements among sovereign nations. There is no organized body that actually has the power to make sovereign nations do anything. The closest we have are arbitrators that stipulate what will be required for a country to remain within the agreement.

economy: Trade and financial fluctuations have affected the greater part of the world for centuries. In that sense, we have always been a "One World Economy." Financial markets are more tightly integrated now though. This is a good thing, but that's beside the point.

religion: Not even close.

Are you claiming the world is not yearning for peace between Israel and the Arab world

No. Some would like to see this, myself included. Unfortunately, certain factions in Israel and Palestine do not want to see this. Moreover, many other groups outside the region want to see it on their own terms. Many evangelical xtians will not be satisfied with peace in this region unless Israel controls all of the occupied territories and parts of Egypt besides. They lobby against agreements that settle for anything less.

Are you claiming the world is not moving towards a cashless society

This isn't a crackpot extension of the Mark of the Beast is it?

Are you claiming the Jews are not attempting to build the 3rd Temple?

Are some Jewish hardliners trying to build a temple? Big deal.

Are you claiming The European Union hasn't called itself "The Revived Roman Empire"

Has the official body called itself this? Where?

Are you claiming their building isn't modeled after an artist's painting of the Tower of Babel with the motto "Many Nations: One voice"?

Not that I'm aware of. Maybe. Good motto.

Are you claiming one of their coins doesn't have a "woman riding on a beast"

I don't believe the back of any of the common euro coins has a woman riding anything. Is there one of the country specific versions that does? Maybe one of our European members can answer this.

Because if you are, sir, I'd have to respectfully disagree.

Well, that's a first!
    I think you have a wild imagination and a very impressionable mind.
    Do you think we are in the beginning of the seven year tribulation or not?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree