Top of the page for starters.

What's your rudeness down to?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 09:052 edits
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Top of the page for starters.

What's your rudeness down to?
    which page? page nine, saying that he has posted nothingness and using the metaphor of the centre of a doughnut, that's not rudeness, thats poetry!
  3. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 09:12
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    which page? page nine, saying that he has posted nothingness and using the metaphor of the centre of a doughnut, that's not rudeness, thats poetry!
    I see. You think you're being poetic when in fact you come across as obnoxious. No wonder you fall out with so many people.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 09:131 edit
    I see. You think you're being poetic when in fact you come across as obnoxious. No wonder you fall out with so many people.
    who have i fallen out with? no one, this is spirituality, not a gossip column.
  5. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 09:26
    who have i fallen out with? no one, this is spirituality, not a gossip column.
    Stellspalfie supposedly reduces the thread to 'personalities' in your eyes because of a 'lack of spirituality', what's your rudeness down to?
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 09:33
    Big bad wolf: what strange values you have

Little Robbie riding hood: what big ears you have grandma

Little Robbie riding hood: what big teeth you have grandma

a far as i can discern you accused him of not answering the question, which it seems was a falsehood, or at least as the way the Gman perceived it, for I am sure that the Gman felt th ...[text shortened]... which i may suspect is a consequence of a lack of spirituality, nothing concrete, just a hunch.
    these are all galv's posts in this thread up to the point where i accuse him of not answering dive's question.

1 - "Lol. You are a liar sir as is cleary evident as I've never waited on a responce from anyone before I posted.

You are seriously losing the small amount of respect you may have had here MR D."

2 - "I agree...."

3 - "No denying that you lied I see......."

4 - "You seem to be very frustrated Mr D. Sorry about that."

5 - ""organisation membership"

Humm, I guess I'm not a member as I've never filled out anything like a membership application for some kind of card nor has any JW that I know of.
    Robbie have you filled out one of those mysterious applications?"

now then, which one is the answer to dive's question? none. so why is he calling me a liar and a game player?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 09:49
    where was i rude?
    And therein lies the problem
  8. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 10:101 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I once asked Rob how he thought he came across in this forum, his reply - 'humble and self effacing'. Talk about a disconnect.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 12:181 edit
    Stellspalfie supposedly reduces the thread to 'personalities' in your eyes because of a 'lack of spirituality', what's your rudeness down to?
    well its simply a statement of fact, for he appears to me to be somewhat concerned with personalities rather than objectively look at spiritual things. Same as divesgeester, he always has to load his questions and point them at someone, objectively discussing spiritual things seems quite beyond his ability. It was not intended as an insult nor a boorish quip, but a simple statement of fact, but once again, he is free to call me an idiot, stupid, a propagandist, immoral and inhumane, did i ask him why he is being so impolite, nope, for i realise that what he is measuring out to other people will be measured out to him, it is after all, only just.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 12:18
    Originally posted by divegeester
    still waiting for you to visit the Gods organisation thread.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 12:191 edit
    I once asked Rob how he thought he came across in this forum, his reply - 'humble and self effacing'. Talk about a disconnect.
    another reduction to personality! amazing how it always ends up this way.
  12. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 12:55
    another reduction to personality! amazing how it always ends up this way.
    You brought the issue up first by citing stellspalfie's 'lack of spirituality'.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 13:19
    You brought the issue up first by citing stellspalfie's 'lack of spirituality'.
    whatever.
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 13:571 edit
    well its simply a statement of fact, for he appears to me to be somewhat concerned with personalities rather than objectively look at spiritual things. Same as divesgeester, he always has to load his questions and point them at someone, objectively discussing spiritual things seems quite beyond his ability. It was not intended as an insult nor a bo ...[text shortened]... hat he is measuring out to other people will be measured out to him, it is after all, only just.
    i bring up your personality because it has such a detrimental effect your ability to have a normal, honest debate. for example the recent exchange regarding blood was quickly reduced to a farce. i asked a fair question "does the benefits of taking blood out weight the bad" rather than discussing your religious beliefs or the over-all net effects. you focused on a group of people that were affected in the mid 80's and asking how it benefited them? not only meaningless question, but a loaded question the very kind you are complaining about others doing. im sure you know why its a stupid point to make in relation to the question and im sure you did it on purpose. so as it was done on purpose, its your personality thats quickly making what could be a sensible, open and honest exchange farcical. if your personality is stopping the debate then ill be honest enough to tell you.
  15. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 14:37
    Originally posted by galveston75
    If it is important to you, you'll find it. I'm personally tired of your games.
    hey glav. ive re-read the entire thread several times and am still drawing a blank. could you do the nice thing and explain or point me in the direction of my 'lie'? and could you also comment on what you mean by 'games'. if you are going to make personal comments it would be nice if you would explain them?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree