1. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 08:06
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    no. you accused me of lying, which is quite a serious claim. the onus is on you to point out the lie. otherwise the nice thing to do would be apologize. you are also accusing my of playing games, which is something i also refute. so we have two accusations, can you back either of them up. at least when i throw mud (normally at your idiot friend) at least i have the decency to explain why.
    wow from the King at the centre of the worlds largest doughnut, even more nothingness.
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 08:09
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    wow from the King at the centre of the worlds largest doughnut, even more nothingness.
    he called me a liar and said i was playing games, me asking for clarification so i can either apologize or explain is nothingness???? what strange values you have.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 08:163 edits
    he called me a liar and said i was playing games, me asking for clarification so i can either apologize or explain is nothingness???? what strange values you have.
    Big bad wolf: what strange values you have

Little Robbie riding hood: what big ears you have grandma

Little Robbie riding hood: what big teeth you have grandma

a far as i can discern you accused him of not answering the question, which it seems was a falsehood, or at least as the way the Gman perceived it, for I am sure that the Gman felt that he has answered it elsewhere on many occasions. Either way, once again you manage to reduce the discussion to personalities, which i may suspect is a consequence of a lack of spirituality, nothing concrete, just a hunch.
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 08:20

a far as i can discern you accused him of not answering the question, which it seems was a falsehood, for I am sure that the Gman felt that he has answered it elsewhere on many occasions.
    thanks for the clarification, that wasnt so hard was it.

ill have a gander again at the thread (when i get back from pre-school), if ive made a mistake ill do the honest thing and apologize.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 08:222 edits
    thanks for the clarification, that wasnt so hard was it.

ill have a gander again at the thread (when i get back from pre-school), if ive made a mistake ill do the honest thing and apologize.
    watch out for wood cutters with axes! when did you decide to go back to pre school? hoping to learn something this time, excellent, wish you well.
  6. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 08:39

a far as i can discern you accused him of not answering the question, which it seems was a falsehood, or at least as the way the Gman perceived it, for I am sure that the Gman felt th ...[text shortened]... which i may suspect is a consequence of a lack of spirituality, nothing concrete, just a hunch.
    What do we put you reducing the conversation to rudeness time and time again down to?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 08:40
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    What do we put you reducing the conversation to rudeness time and time again down to?
    where was i rude?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 08:43
    watch out for wood cutters with axes! when did you decide to go back to pre school? hoping to learn something this time, excellent, wish you well.
    You are just like me. I bet you got a big laugh out of those insults going at someone who disagreed with you, right?

The Instructor
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 08:47
    i go so i can learn how to communicate at your level. although they were teaching the kids how important blood is last week, so i guess they are already beyond you.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 08:48
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You are just like me. I bet you got a big laugh out of those insults going at someone who disagreed with you, right?

The Instructor
    You are just like me - R J Hinds

Goodbye cruel world I am leaving you today - Robbie.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 08:49
    i go so i can learn how to communicate at your level. although they were teaching the kids how important blood is last week, so i guess they are already beyond you.
    That's a good one. Ha, ha 😀

The Instructor
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 08:53
    yes everything you say is beyond me, I simply hope that some of that inspired wisdom percolates down to me and i can glean even a slither of its deep meaningfulness, if not in this lifetime, then in another.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 08:56
    yes everything you say is beyond me, I simply hope that some of that inspired wisdom percolates down to me and i can glean even a slither of its deep meaningfulness, if not in this lifetime, then in another.
    Oh you will, when you find yourself in hellfire.

The Instructor
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 09:00
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Oh you will, when you find yourself in hellfire.

The Instructor
    thanks Jesus, i look forward to it.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 09:02
    thanks Jesus, i look forward to it.
    I know you don't mean that.

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree