1. Joined
    06 Feb '06
    Moves
    1944
    18 Jan '07 02:53
    believe or not ?...explain..
  2. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    2926
    18 Jan '07 06:05
    Originally posted by xlacir
    believe or not ?...explain..
    what did you do?
  3. Joined
    13 Oct '05
    Moves
    12505
    18 Jan '07 13:27
    Originally posted by xlacir
    believe or not ?...explain..
    I believe it because what goes around comes around.

    If you are nice to people they will (usually) be nice to you.

    If you are nasty, you won't have many real friends.

    Perhaps a little over simplified, but basically this is an example of karma.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    18 Jan '07 13:58
    Originally posted by twiceaknight
    I believe it because what goes around comes around.

    If you are nice to people they will (usually) be nice to you.

    If you are nasty, you won't have many real friends.

    Perhaps a little over simplified, but basically this is an example of karma.
    Very good. The Bilical term is reaping what you sow. It is only common sense.
  5. Joined
    06 Feb '06
    Moves
    1944
    22 Jan '07 02:26
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    what did you do?
    nothing, im just wondering those people who tried to destroyed my dignity...
  6. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    2926
    22 Jan '07 03:42
    Originally posted by xlacir
    nothing, im just wondering those people who tried to destroyed my dignity...
    if you want to prove karma, destroy their dignity and be like "what goes around comes around"
  7. Standard memberreader1107
    petting the cat
    On Clique Beach
    Joined
    23 Dec '05
    Moves
    28199
    23 Jan '07 12:55
    I don't believe in it. I haven't changed my life accordingly, but I've seen nothing to indicate that doing good works or sacrificing anything for others reaps anything. Neither have I seen any hint that those on the opposite end of the behavioral choice scale reap what they sow.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    23 Jan '07 13:06
    Originally posted by reader1107
    I don't believe in it. I haven't changed my life accordingly, but I've seen nothing to indicate that doing good works or sacrificing anything for others reaps anything. Neither have I seen any hint that those on the opposite end of the behavioral choice scale reap what they sow.
    Galations 6:7 Be not decieved; God is not mocked; for whatsoever a man sows, that will he also reap. For he that sows to his flesh will reap corruption, but he that sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be wary in well doing; for in due season we will reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore oppurtunity, let us do good to all men.

    I see it all the time. Those who sow a lot of love towards other people will then reap love that they have shown. Those that sow bitterness and hate towards people will also reap the same from other people. It is simply mathamatics. If you put one and one together you will reap the number two. There is no way around it.
Back to Top