1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Jun '12 12:34
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2012/06/12/national/a131828D55.DTL

If you notice towards the end of the article it says they spent a half mil on just advertising.

That is so sick. Not caring about advancing science but in destroying it.
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    13 Jun '12 13:10
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Not caring about advancing science but in destroying it.
    American politics is not much different.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Jun '12 13:15
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    American politics is not much different.
    Yep, we need to clean house in religion and in congress. Maybe come up with a way to erase everyone's memories of religion and politics, start over.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Jun '12 13:18
    Kentucky has creation museum, dinosaurs with me.
    It has something in common with Orwell's "Room 101", I reckon.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Jun '12 13:48
    Originally posted by FMF
    It has something in common with Orwell's "Room 101", I reckon.
    Dinosaurs with me, taking the title a bit literally?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Jun '12 17:40
    Dinosaurs with me, taking the title a bit literally?
    No, it's a place you go to dispense with "false memories" and internalize the equivalent to "2+2=5" so that you can surrender your intellect to the authority's false dogma and conform. The more blatant the false dogma, the deeper the surrender. Does the Museum's visitor centre serve Victory Gin I wonder.
  7. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    13 Jun '12 17:41
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2012/06/12/national/a131828D55.DTL

If you notice towards the end of the article it says they spent a half mil on just advertising.

never before have i seen a people build a monument to their stupidity.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jun '12 17:42
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    never before have i seen a people build a monument to their stupidity.
    atheistic art is in its infancy, give it time.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Jun '12 18:04
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    atheistic art is in its infancy, give it time.
    So I gather you are also not interested in advancing scientific knowledge but only in destroying whole sciences with 6 generations of scientists giving their life works to such sciences and coming up with solid evidence along the way, creationists nipping at their heels like little chihuahuas barking and biting, thinking they are actually doing damage. Nothing could be further from the truth. They are still chihuahua's just impressing all the other chihuahua's with their fierceness.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jun '12 18:08
    So I gather you are also not interested in advancing scientific knowledge but only in destroying whole sciences with 6 generations of scientists giving their life works to such sciences and coming up with solid evidence along the way, creationists nipping at their heels like little chihuahuas barking and biting, thinking they are actually doing damage. Noth ...[text shortened]... h. They are still chihuahua's just impressing all the other chihuahua's with their fierceness.
    I have no idea what you are talking about I am not a young earth creationist and I
    accept all empirical science.
  11. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    13 Jun '12 18:16
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I have no idea what you are talking about I am not a young earth creationist and I
    accept all empirical science.
    LOL!!!!!

Says the man who believes in a literal interpretation of Adam Eve, a literal interpretation of the Biblical flood story and who also denies evolution.

You're on a roll tonight Rob.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jun '12 00:56
    So I gather you are also not interested in advancing scientific knowledge but only in destroying whole sciences with 6 generations of scientists giving their life works to such sciences and coming up with solid evidence along the way, creationists nipping at their heels like little chihuahuas barking and biting, thinking they are actually doing damage. Noth ...[text shortened]... h. They are still chihuahua's just impressing all the other chihuahua's with their fierceness.
    David doesn't have to hit Goliath Evolution with every stone. One stone in the right spot will do. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jun '12 00:59
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    LOL!!!!!

Says the man who believes in a literal interpretation of Adam Eve, a literal interpretation of the Biblical flood story and who also denies evolution.

You're on a roll tonight Rob.
    He believes whatever the Watchtower tells him to believe. They have to stick together even when they are wrong. He should listen to the truth from me.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God!
  14. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    14 Jun '12 01:09
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    David doesn't have to hit Goliath Evolution with every stone. One stone in the right spot will do. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
    i'm reminded of a comical scene in starwars VI, during the battle for endor where one of the ewoks hits himself with the stone-sling.

that's the stone in the right spot!
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jun '12 01:101 edit

They are interesting in the truth in science and not the fairy tale for grownups that evolution is the way it all happened. Long, long, ago - billions of years - in a far away land the failry tale for grownups begins and ends with the frog turned into a handsome prince.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree