1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Nov '18 02:43
    @fmf said
    You're not going to label yourself "a man" are you? What bearing does such a label have on anything you do and say about spirituality on this message board?

Do you know what "man overboard" means?
    any reply to the op?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Nov '18 02:57
    @karoly-aczel said
    any reply to the op?
    I'll go with what wiki has to say here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man

I think your OP was just you spitting the dummy because some people here who used to be your friends and admire your contributions, no longer do so. I think you believe you see yourself as a "man" and your detractors as "kids". I think that's what your OP is about.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Nov '18 03:19
    @fmf said
    I'll go with what wiki has to say here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man

I think your OP was just you spitting the dummy because some people here who used to be your friends and admire your contributions, no longer do so. I think you believe you see yourself as a "man" and your detractors as "kids". I think that's what your OP is about.
    i know u r wrong. so no thoughts of your own on the op. oh, well looks like i'm the only one who put his 2cents worth in
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Nov '18 03:22
    @FMF
    i have no friends right now. oh you mean online friends? again , no. i respect rajk ToO and blackbeetle of late but i wld'nt call them friends
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Nov '18 03:34
    @karoly-aczel said
    i know u r wrong. so no thoughts of your own on the op. oh, well looks like i'm the only one who put his 2cents worth in
    wiki's got the definition of "man" well sorted. No need for duplication. I think your OP and your sudden urge to talk about your notion of "Kids and men" is simply you lashing out.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Nov '18 03:591 edit
    @fmf said
    wiki's got the definition of "man" well sorted. No need for duplication. I think your OP and your sudden urge to talk about your notion of "Kids and men" is simply you lashing out.
    the op asked what you think it means to be a man, not what wiki says.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Nov '18 04:06
    @karoly-aczel said
    the op asked what you think it means to be a man, not what wiki says.
    I agree with wiki. When you read it you can say to yourself 'FMF thinks this too'.

I think your definition ~ indeed the entire raison d'etre for this thread ~ is simply you pouting at people who act more grown up than you do on this forum.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Nov '18 04:10
    @fmf said
    I agree with wiki. When you read it you can say to yourself 'FMF thinks this too'.

I think your definition ~ indeed the entire raison d'etre for this thread ~ is simply you pouting at people who act more grown up than you do on this forum.
    Yes, you have no thoughts of your own on the op and you think I have an ulterior motive for my thread .... that has been duly noted by me and established in at least 3 posts by you.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Nov '18 04:331 edit
    @karoly-aczel said
    Yes, you have no thoughts of your own on the op and you think I have an ulterior motive for my thread .... that has been duly noted by me and established in at least 3 posts by you.
    A man, according to my thoughts-of-my-own, and corroborated by wiki, is defined as a male human. Another thought-of-my-own, and wiki and I concur on this too, is that the term man is usually reserved for an adult male, with the term boy being the usual term for a male child or adolescent. The term "kids" can refer to male or female children or, indeed, a mixture of both. The time when children become adults is usually something that is defined by social convention and varies from culture to culture, and from legal system to legal system. Although almost all males have actual willies, the kind of willy-waving you are attempting here can be engaged in by women as well. Willy-waving does not require there to be an actual willy. Willy-waving is a figure of speech.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Nov '18 07:12
    @fmf said
    A man, according to my thoughts-of-my-own, and corroborated by wiki, is defined as a male human. Another thought-of-my-own, and wiki and I concur on this too, is that the term man is usually reserved for an adult male, with the term boy being the usual term for a male child or adolescent. The term "kids" can refer to male or female children or, indeed, a mixture of both. The time ...[text shortened]... well. Willy-waving does not require there to be an actual willy. Willy-waving is a figure of speech.
    wiki seems to be preoccupied with physical definitions.

IMO you dont become a man just by physical maturity. There is no standard to which we can measure emotional and spiritual maturity.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Nov '18 07:51
    @karoly-aczel said
    IMO you dont become a man just by physical maturity. There is no standard to which we can measure emotional and spiritual maturity.
    Which makes your OP & follow up a bit of no-standard blurt and blather.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Nov '18 08:16
    @fmf said
    Which makes your OP & follow up a bit of no-standard blurt and blather.
    It is what it is... I couldn;t care less how you take it
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Nov '18 10:04

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Nov '18 10:05
    awwwww this IS sensitive it seems ... F*** SENSITIVITY
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Nov '18 11:02

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree