1. Territories Unknown
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    29 Mar '06 17:26
    Originally posted by JoniG
    What do you think about this?
    I prefer Bob Dylan's version.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52612
    29 Mar '06 18:05
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I prefer Bob Dylan's version.
    Something we can agree on at last!
  3. Territories Unknown
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    29 Mar '06 18:55
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Something we can agree on at last!
    You're just not trying very hard.
  4. Territories Unknown
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    29 Mar '06 18:56
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    You're just not trying very hard.
    For instance, I'm sure we can both agree that the referees won the Super Bowl for the Steelers.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52612
    29 Mar '06 18:58
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    You're just not trying very hard.
    I have been told I am very trying.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52612
    29 Mar '06 18:59
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    For instance, I'm sure we can both agree that the referees won the Super Bowl for the Steelers.
    And we can both agree Neil Armstrong landed on the moon and walked around for a while then came back to earth, right?
  7. Territories Unknown
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    29 Mar '06 19:12
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And we can both agree Neil Armstrong landed on the moon and walked around for a while then came back to earth, right?
    Have you been sitting at the feet of skeeter, pray tell?
  8. Account suspended
    Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    1875
    29 Mar '06 22:16
    Originally posted by JoniG
    What do you think about this?
    you need a very long ladder first.it may be when technology advances a little further.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52612
    29 Mar '06 22:35
    Originally posted by Kaboooomba
    you need a very long ladder first.it may be when technology advances a little further.
    Well then I guess you would be a ladder day saint....
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52612
    29 Mar '06 22:37
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Have you been sitting at the feet of skeeter, pray tell?
    Don't make me barf. Just wondered if men traveling to the moon for real is excluded by your faith.
  11. Territories Unknown
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    29 Mar '06 22:41
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Don't make me barf. Just wondered if men traveling to the moon for real is excluded by your faith.
    I know of no such prohibitions. However, it does seem an awful length to go to procure dust. My sons' room has at least half as much for far less the cost.
  12. EDMONTON ALBERTA
    Joined
    30 Sep '05
    Moves
    10841
    29 Mar '06 22:45
    *sigh*

    The kingdom of heaven is within and without not above nor below... Living life IS knocking on heavens door.
  13. Account suspended
    Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    1875
    29 Mar '06 23:521 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Well then I guess you would be a ladder day saint....
    'lds' 😉... no. they do have the closest scientific answer to Jesus walking on water. maybe he just floated really well on the dead sea?
  14. EDMONTON ALBERTA
    Joined
    30 Sep '05
    Moves
    10841
    29 Mar '06 23:54
    Originally posted by Kaboooomba
    'lds' 😉... no. they do have the closest scientific answer to Jesus walking on water. maybe he just floated really well on the dead sea?
    or maybe it was a mirrage... or they were under mind controll by aliens... or maybe its just all an elaborate ruse by the king to better controll his people. ... or maybe it was real and the world will soon be destroyed by global warming.
  15. Account suspended
    Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    1875
    29 Mar '06 23:56
    Originally posted by ChessJester
    or maybe it was a mirrage... or they were under mind controll by aliens... or maybe its just all an elaborate ruse by the king to better controll his people. ... or maybe it was real and the world will soon be destroyed by global warming.
    ... maybe.
Back to Top