1. EDMONTON ALBERTA
    Moves
    29 Mar '06 22:45
    *sigh*

The kingdom of heaven is within and without not above nor below... Living life IS knocking on heavens door.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '06 23:521 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Well then I guess you would be a ladder day saint....
    'lds' 😉... no. they do have the closest scientific answer to Jesus walking on water. maybe he just floated really well on the dead sea?
  3. EDMONTON ALBERTA
    Moves
    29 Mar '06 23:54
    Originally posted by Kaboooomba
    'lds' 😉... no. they do have the closest scientific answer to Jesus walking on water. maybe he just floated really well on the dead sea?
    or maybe it was a mirrage... or they were under mind controll by aliens... or maybe its just all an elaborate ruse by the king to better controll his people. ... or maybe it was real and the world will soon be destroyed by global warming.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '06 23:56
    Originally posted by ChessJester
    or maybe it was a mirrage... or they were under mind controll by aliens... or maybe its just all an elaborate ruse by the king to better controll his people. ... or maybe it was real and the world will soon be destroyed by global warming.
    ... maybe.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '06 08:11

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Apr '06 12:29
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I know of no such prohibitions. However, it does seem an awful length to go to procure dust. My sons' room has at least half as much for far less the cost.
    How about the trouble NASA just went through to get comet dust? You hear about that one? A paddle wheel covered in an aerogel flew by the
    tail of a comet, pretty close actually, and the aerogel stopped a bunch of comet dust and actually landed back on earth and the scientific community is thrilled.
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    01 Apr '06 12:35
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    How about the trouble NASA just went through to get comet dust? You hear about that one? A paddle wheel covered in an aerogel flew by the
    tail of a comet, pretty close actually, and the aerogel stopped a bunch of comet dust and actually landed back on earth and the scientific community is thrilled.
    Apparently they're attempting to help find from where the stuff of life came. After coming to the conclusion there just wasn't enough here to spark life, we've taken to looking in outer space to find our beginnings.

Where have you gone, L. Ron Hubbard? Our nation turns its lonely eyes to you, woo woo woo.
  8. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    01 Apr '06 14:02
    I prefer Bob Dylan's version.
    Dylan's is the original, but Warren Zevon did a good rendition.
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    01 Apr '06 15:13
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    Dylan's is the original, but Warren Zevon did a good rendition.
    WZ was awesome, although now I'll have to go find a copy of that one.
  10. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    01 Apr '06 17:461 edit
    WZ was awesome, although now I'll have to go find a copy of that one.
    Dylan's may be a little better. I have the 1975 Rolling Thunder Revue version from the Bootleg series.
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    01 Apr '06 20:27
    Dylan's may be a little better. I have the 1975 Rolling Thunder Revue version from the Bootleg series.
    Damn, they don't make music like that anymore. There are a couple of indies here and there that are still trying to (truly) keep it real, but, alas, the music companies have all but killed music.
  12. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    01 Apr '06 20:28
    Damn, they don't make music like that anymore. There are a couple of indies here and there that are still trying to (truly) keep it real, but, alas, the music companies have all but killed music.
    Rats, I've agreed with you five or six times in the past 24 hours. 😉
  13. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    01 Apr '06 20:44
    Rats, I've agreed with you five or six times in the past 24 hours. 😉
    Must be the Spokanecction!
  14. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    01 Apr '06 20:46
    Must be the Spokanecction!
    I'll admit that River City can mess with one's mind.
  15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    01 Apr '06 20:54
    I'll admit that River City can mess with one's mind.
    Curiously, after leaving Spokane, I ended up in another Inland Empire, in southern California around the Riverside/Loma Linda area. Druthers would have kept me in River City!

One of my great uncles had a barber shop within a stone's throw of Riverside Park, and I recall the year-long countdown leading up to the Expo there in '74, posted on the clocktower.

Speaking of Spokane, what a loss the 'Dogs had in the brackets! I was just sick for poor Morrison. What a great player that kid is turning out to be.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree